A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

12 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Why is Pete Navarro on tv? He’s literally under indictment.

So we’re going with “the docs the FBI planted, I declassified a long time ago”? God I hope the trial is televised 

Kind of wondering that myself. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, washparkhorn said:

Treason would depend on what he did with the information. Too early to conclude whether treason is on the menu. 

I think treason requires that we be in a declared war and the enemies aided and comforted be those enemies in particular.  Not our frenemies.

Calling it "espionage" is more accurate and works just as well, methinks.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, TwiceHorn said:

I think treason requires that we be in a declared war and the enemies aided and comforted be those enemies in particular.  Not our frenemies.

Biden declared war with Saudi in his mind on Jan 20, 2021. Checkmate Trump.

Just now, Pig Bellmont said:

Giuliani. Powell very likely after the TX bar case is done. A couple others like Lin Wood have licenses at risk too

Ah yes I forgot about that clown.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

It was a standing order that was understood by everybody in his orbit. As reported on FOX, Trump routinely took the most highly classified documents home in order to pour over intricate details that would prepare him for his meetings the following day. Chuckle.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

If there was video of Trump fucking a 13 year old on Epstein Island, his base would explain it away as, "well that's when he was a Democrat/Liberal/Pro-Abortion/etc, he found Jesus and is reformed now!"  There is nothing that will sway that 30% of the voting population about Trump, it's the 40% that identify as "Independents" that need to see and hear all about this.  

Edited by Dutchrudder
  • Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, Dutchrudder said:

If there was video of Trump fucking a 13 year old on Epstein Island, his base would explain it away as

FAKE NEWS! And, a Dem fucked someone young back in the mid 1800s so BOTH SIDES

Edited by Bodhi
  • Rage+1 1

11 minutes ago, Dutchrudder said:

If there was video of Trump fucking a 13 year old on Epstein Island, his base would explain it away as, "well that's when he was a Democrat/Liberal/Pro-Abortion/etc, he found Jesus and is reformed now!"  There is nothing that will sway that 30% of the voting population about Trump, it's the 40% that identify as "Independents" that need to see and hear all about this.  

They would call her a filthy whore who was asking for it

• Hook 'Em 3

6 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

No.  I think he probably would lose, and some other Republicans like Desantis would probably win, so I see one basis for the argument.  But ultimately there just needs to never be any possibility of him becoming President ever again.  The sooner he is out of the running for any position of authority, even if under circumstances where his followers would deify him (they will regardless of the circumstances), the better.

No I didn't mean running in the election sense....I mean running in the fleeing the country sense.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Surly Bevo said:

Also Trump running is the best outcome.  He's already a huge gaping pussy but running prevents him from becoming a martyr to the terminally brain damaged and only further cements his massive vaginosis.  

Announcing now would limit his ability to grift. He’s all about enriching himself.

9 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

The sooner he is dead and gone, is what you mean.
It’s a cult, bent on ending the republic and installing an authoritarian cult leader. Only the death of the cult leader will end it.
I’ve never rooted so hard for someone to choke on a Big Mac.
His death will be one of the biggest positive turning points in world history, and I’m not kidding even a little bit.

Can't disagree with any of this.  He is 76, obese, a rageaholic, and oddly orange so fingers crossed he dies soon.

• Hook 'Em 1

The sooner he is dead and gone, is what you mean.
It’s a cult, bent on ending the republic and installing an authoritarian cult leader. Only the death of the cult leader will end it.
I’ve never rooted so hard for someone to choke on a Big Mac.
His death will be one of the biggest positive turning points in world history, and I’m not kidding even a little bit.

3f22c2a0e93947a2c6b38de42a8124e1.gif
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

For the last few months I wake up and fight racists, white supremacists, maga lovers, nazis and traitors.

Maybe I shouldn’t want these people to have health care, good education for their children and a stable planet to live on.

What a world we live in…

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

Glad to see everyone calling out this 5 year old's reasoning.

the fact that half the internet is competing for all the same takes and jokes and memes is further proof that the "tell all the lies" defense is working.  again.

1 hour ago, Surly Bevo said:

No I didn't mean running in the election sense....I mean running in the fleeing the country sense.

This isn't a setup, this is a setup!

Edited by henrygandorf
merging? since when?
  • Rage+1 2

1 hour ago, Dutchrudder said:

Don't think so. They'd start with a lot of whataboutism and eventually pivot to defending child rape generally. 

6 minutes ago, butthurt said:

1. he left his dog in the car for 3 hours. fuck him

2. kimmy's next door is much better

3. who the fuck would want to sit in a waffle house for 3 hrs

4. ive eaten at that waffle house many times, good food 

I think this gambit of “standing order no one knew about” is likely to work. It’s obviously absurd but it’s likely to make a lot of judges get turgid.  

The implications here are bigly. If it was really in effect, then anything that was so urgent it needed late night POTUS attention (so extremely unlikely that the information was old or irrelevant) became immediately open season. There’s no “kinda classified or declassified only for the President.” The boss takes home a file on a Revolutionary Guards op and now some bureaucrat can show that  file to the  fucking ayatollah without getting out of wrist-slap territory. 

7 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

I think this gambit of “standing order no one knew about” is likely to work. It’s obviously absurd but it’s likely to make a lot of judges get turgid.  

The implications here are bigly. If it was really in effect, then anything that was so urgent it needed late night POTUS attention (so extremely unlikely that the information was old or irrelevant) became immediately open season. There’s no “kinda classified or declassified only for the President.” The boss takes home a file on a Revolutionary Guards op and now some bureaucrat can show that  file to the  fucking ayatollah without getting out of wrist-slap territory. 

Nonsense. There is a process for declassification. If it doesn't go through that process, it's not declassified, standing orders or no.

And judges, of all people, understand the criticality of following procedure.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

1. he left his dog in the car for 3 hours. fuck him

2. kimmy's next door is much better

3. who the fuck would want to sit in a waffle house for 3 hrs

4. ive eaten at that waffle house many times, good food 

Agreed with three out of four. I've never eaten at Kimmy's.

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement