A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

6 hours ago, chainsaw said:

Back in Dilworld, ever think that maybe the FBI deserves domestic terrorism???

Man, I guess the FBI should go self-reflect on why Timothy McVeigh bombed the Federal Building in Oklahoma City back in 1995. "Was it something we did?"

• Rage+1 1

Lol. 

senator Cornyn, they didn’t wait 18 months. They tried the other things that you suggest the should have- ask, compel, subpoena.  When those didn’t work they went to warrant.  That takes time to do it correctly. Which, by the way, makes it not draconian. 

how many times can a guy embarrass himself with stupidity and hypocrisy in one tweet thread?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, hpslugga said:

At this point, taking that job is like being the head coach of the Dallas Cowboys. It’s a desperate state of existence with no hope for success because the guy who pays your salary will constantly undermine you with his delusions of grandeur and goofy-assed bullshit.

Fuck dude, Trump’s lawyers prospects aren’t that bad. 

Edited by Bullneck

24 minutes ago, hpslugga said:

At this point, taking that job is like being the head coach of the Dallas Cowboys. It’s a desperate state of existence with no hope for success because the guy who pays your salary will constantly undermine you with his delusions of grandeur and goofy-assed bullshit.

Not sure I agree with you 100% on your police work, Lou.

Edited by Beau Vine
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Just to double down on this - it's crazy how much was able to be gleaned from a single still image. From a nice writeup on Reddit:

Fuck Trump but that's cool as fuck. I guess I was under a rock the day he took a fucking picture of a classified picture and tweeted it like a got damn moron. But hey decade old tech that's still crushing it? U-S-A U-S-A

• Drool 1

18 minutes ago, B00M said:

Fuck Trump but that's cool as fuck. I guess I was under a rock the day he took a fucking picture of a classified picture and tweeted it like a got damn moron. But hey decade old tech that's still crushing it? U-S-A U-S-A

Imagine the upgrades to the drone catfish from the 60s.

9 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

So, calm down a minute and think this through.   You've got FBI field agents, and they are collecting super-secret-spy shit.  Shit that they don't have the clearance to see.  They were instructed (as the warrant shows), that if they see any classified shit in a box, they should seize the entire box.  Because they (the field agents) aren't supposed to rummage through the secret-spy shit. 

So, they open a box full of shit, they flip through it, and they see "CLASSIFIED" marked on a single file, they close the box and load it onto the truck.  It's not their fault that the fat fuck had his passports in the same box with spy shit that he FUCKING STOLE from the white house. 

Currently, the Feds have qualified people going through all the shit that they seized, and they will undoubtedly return everything that isn't relevant to Dotard's crimes, such as the passports.  The fat orange fuck is trying to distract the morons from paying attention to his actual crimes by screaming "THEY TOOK MY PASSPORTS".   Don't be one of those morons. 

"It's tempting, but don't fall for it."

2 hours ago, Captainant said:

Just to double down on this - it's crazy how much was able to be gleaned from a single still image. From a nice writeup on Reddit:

This is exactly the kind of shit that his supporters (and him, obviously) are too fucking stupid to understand.  This is why you don't let the inmates run the asylum.  These people are children and morons and moronic children. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

4 years of archivists running around collecting every scrap of communication he made that he didn’t eat or flush, and he still says that. 

my question still is how did these documents end up leaving the White House at all?  Snuck out?  Or did they still have to do as he ordered since he was still potus while the move happened?  Potus still has laws to abide by, in theory. 

Don't you remember the video of the day of/day before inauguration where people were carrying out all manner of shit.  Where's that stuff from the US embassy in Paris I wonder?

This is exactly the kind of shit that his supporters (and him, obviously) are too fucking stupid to understand.  This is why you don't let the inmates run the asylum.  These people are children and morons and moronic children. 
Yeah, but then you get Nerdy career nerd lady telling you how to act, and that everyone desrves health care, and worse, A Black Woman telling you to eat your veggies and maybe have your kids exercise on ocaasion!!!

16 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

I don't remember this.  Is he trolling?  I thought Suxtent was just for Iranian nuclear reactors.

Yeah, he was just trolling. The US didn’t have anything to do with the accident. He thought he was being clever but he was just being careless and stupid. 

• Hook 'Em 1

If humans are so easy to brainwash then what really is the hope for the future?

Almost every hardcore maga I know says the exact same message. Like almost word for word. There is no reasoning and no middle ground. It’s maddening how many formerly sane people are in this state.

1 hour ago, HenryJames said:
  Hide contents

image.jpeg.9aa08cb212495df540bdd90ebe535101.jpeg

Well, you stupid cunt.  In your lolsuit, you have more than a dozen defendants:

HILLARY R. CLINTON, HFACC, INC., DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE, DNC SERVICES CORPORATION, PERKINS COIE, LLC, MICHAEL SUSSMANN, MARC ELIAS, DEBBIE WASSERMAN SCHULTZ, CHARLES HALLIDAY DOLAN, JR., JAKE SULLIVAN, ADAM SCHIFF, JOHN PODESTA, ROBERT E. MOOK, PHILLIPE REINES, FUSION GPS, GLENN SIMPSON, PETER FRITSCH, NELLIE OHR, BRUCE OHR, ORBIS BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE, LTD., CHRISTOPHER STEELE, IGOR DANCHENKO, NEUSTAR, INC., NEUSTAR SECURITY SERVICES, RODNEY JOFFE, JAMES COMEY, PETER STRZOK, LISA PAGE, KEVIN CLINESMITH, ANDREW MCCABE, ROD ROSENSTEIN,

Any of those could have posed a conflict for Magistrate Judge Reinhart.  And he did it after the amended complaint added Rosenstein.  Oddly enough, he was like the third or fourth magistrate to recuse himself from that case, when he did, and there have been at least a couple more magistrate recusals.

And lo, it appears that both Reinhart and Rosenstein were prosecutors in the Public Integrity Section at Main Justice in the early 90s.

Vapid twat.

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/63184300/trump-v-clinton/

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Haha 1

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement