A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, Fastbreak said:

If humans are so easy to brainwash then what really is the hope for the future?

Almost every hardcore maga I know says the exact same message. Like almost word for word. There is no reasoning and no middle ground. It’s maddening how many formerly sane people are in this state.

Here's the next talking point that's gaining a little traction.  Will be curious when Tucker runs with it.  Because I guess they think they can take the United States with them when they die, and that the whole Second Coming thing was about waiting 2,000 years for the USA to come around.

• Haha 2

Here's the next talking point that's gaining a little traction.  Will be curious when Tucker runs with it.  Because I guess they think they can take the United States with them when they die, and that the whole Second Coming thing was about waiting 2,000 years for the USA to come around.

God created America for a reason. When he sent Jesus down in 1946, he didn’t send him to Wall Street, he sent him to Main Street. He didn’t say Black Lives Matter, he said only those who live on this street are worthy. And now we are seeing the libs trying to drown him in the blood of satan. Let’s not forget, that on the day of destruction he said, “now I have the tallest building”, we must rejoice in the fact that our savior prevailed. We the evilness tried to take from him, he said “no, they are mine”. Let’s praise his name and thank god for his gift to us.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Fastbreak said:

God created America for a reason. When he sent Jesus down in 1946, he didn’t send him to Wall Street, he sent him to Main Street. He didn’t say Black Lives Matter, he said only those who live on this street are worthy. And now we are seeing the libs trying to drown him in the blood of satan. Let’s not forget, that on the day of destruction he said, “now I have the tallest building”, we must rejoice in the fact that our savior prevailed. We the evilness tried to take from him, he said “no, they are mine”. Let’s praise his name and thank god for his gift to us.

Beat me too it, israel is really just code for the US, he’s not just a nationalist the BSD and almighty is an American nationalist who created the AR-15 in his own image. 

5 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

lol like i am gonna watch 2.5 min of that. it’s not even some 22 year old blondo. 

I made it 1:20 because I walked away from the computer after I pressed play.  He sounds more and more like a coked up Gilbert Gottfried.

4 hours ago, Fastbreak said:

These assholes are just creating their own religion by bastardizing the name and meaning of the current religion. All the while showing exactly why religion is fucking stupid. There's so many points in history (protestant reformation, church of England, et al) where fucks just decide to branch off and create their own bullshit. 

13 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Have no fear, Junior is hear to explain!

2 hours ago, Bojack said:

I made it 1:20 because I walked away from the computer after I pressed play.  He sounds more and more like a coked up Gilbert Gottfried.

The motherfucker sounds like a fucking Muppet.

Why do all these fucking conservative alphas have the most nasally intoned, whiny, amorphous voices?

It's like they all skipped actual puberty... Including their orange god

• Drool 1

3 minutes ago, SKJ said:

The motherfucker sounds like a fucking Muppet.

Why do all these fucking conservative alphas have the most nasally intoned, whiny, amorphous voices?

It's like they all skipped actual puberty... Including their orange god

Any true "alpha" (ugh) isn't uploading political rants to twitter.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Dog said:

i've been banging this drum forever.  partially because it is something 80% of this board could relate to.  imagine having the president call you up and want your services in your field.  then: omg, i have the most braggable anecdote ever.  now: i guess someone noticed my big tits?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

i've been banging this drum forever.  partially because it is something 80% of this board could relate to.  imagine having the president call you up and want your services in your field.  then: omg, i have the most braggable anecdote ever.  now: i guess someone noticed my big tits?

80% of this board can still relate to having their own big tits noticed, just not in a flattering way

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

So if you're a lawyer, can you claim your boob job as a business expense when you do your taxes now?

56 minutes ago, The Dog said:

If you step back and realize the truth of this.....it's amazing.  I mean, I'm a fighting lawyer, it would be AMAZING to represent the President of the United States in most any capacity.  And I can say that about literally every president in my lifetime, regardless of party -- Obama, all the way back to Ford.  If the W administration called me to represent it on most any matter, I would be serving my client and an officer of the court fulfilling my duties to the system I took an oath to serve.  That would be an awesome responsibility and privilege.

I wouldn't even answer Dotard's phone call.  No respectable lawyer would, because his entire ethos is to attack the rule of law that we all took an oath to serve.  It's incredibly rare to come up with a potential client whose representation is fundamentally at odds with all duties and obligations you have as an attorney, but Cheeto Benito has managed to do it.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

If you step back and realize the truth of this.....it's amazing.  I mean, I'm a fighting lawyer, it would be AMAZING to represent the President of the United States in most any capacity.  And I can say that about literally every president in my lifetime, regardless of party -- Obama, all the way back to Ford.  If the W administration called me to represent it on most any matter, I would be serving my client and an officer of the court fulfilling my duties to the system I took an oath to serve.  That would be an awesome responsibility and privilege.

I wouldn't even answer Dotard's phone call.  No respectable lawyer would, because his entire ethos is to attack the rule of law that we all took an oath to serve.  It's incredibly rare to come up with a potential client whose representation is fundamentally at odds with all duties and obligations you have as an attorney, but Cheeto Benito has managed to do it.

This is wrong.  You should definitely answer his phone call and then tell him what a piece of shit he is along with every other insult you can hurl his way until he hangs up the phone.  That would be the correct way to handle him calling you to be his lawyer.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

This is wrong.  You should definitely answer his phone call and then tell him what a piece of shit he is along with every other insult you can hurl his way until he hangs up the phone.  That would be the correct way to handle him calling you to be his lawyer.

Nah you tell him his car warranty has expired and ask if he wants to renew. 

Stupid bastard just might fall for it.

1 minute ago, dieucla98 said:

He just picked a liberal city. I think we can let it go.

Did I miss something? Because I'm trying to understand why the fuck a poster who champions Ohio is giving a shit about a throwaway comment mentioning San Francisco as opposed to any other liberal city enough to ask follow up pedantry while willfully ignoring the whole point of the post in the first place. 

What, did it suddenly become unfashionable to contrast southeastern red states with blue ones now?

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

The USA is an exceptional country, but those two are highly ordinary.

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement