A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

From a defense standpoint, isn’t this interview pretty high on the ‘don’t do stupid shit’ scale? Fox News is going to exploit his downfall at every turn for eyeballs and clicks. They certainly aren’t doing him any favors here. 

Biden had an extensive 60 Minutes interview 3 nights prior. Trump was going to have a nationally televised interview. There was zero chance of that not happening. The other thing, Hannity is also powerful and stupid. One might say powerfully stupid. There was nothing stopping this train.

Because she needs the next GOP President to bump her up to Circuit Court.  She's been groomed for it for a decade.  Next GOP candidate to win POTUS (maybe not 2024, but probably 2028) still has to pay homage to MAGA Nation whether Trump is dead or alive.  If she helps him, she gets the bump.  If she goes against him, his heir will remember that and publicly punish her as a reminder.  Unlike the 11th, she has decades on the federal bench ahead of her, in whatever iteration, to consider.  

None of these judiciaries fear Trump.  They fear what comes after Trump.  

In 100 years, all political and legal texts will refer to the United States as BT & AT.  The are only two Final Solutions to the Trump Question.  Let's hope this one plays out peacefully... 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

16 minutes ago, Js1 said:

I can see the liberals and Roberts ruling against him and making Kav following Roberts. The Trump appointees have no reason to be scared of Trump.  He can’t fire them if he’s re-elected. What, will the GOP get so mad they’ll impeach him? 😂 No please, don’t do that!

They owe Trump nothing - he picked them off a list that Mitch has had in his pocket for years.  Mitch would not mind if someone else helped get the Trump headache off his plate and he can call in a favor to Kav. 

Kavanaugh's already onboard...one of the Trump judges on the 3 judge panel that issued the ruling clerked for Kavanaugh prior to being appointed to the 11th COA.

• Hook 'Em 4

17 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Because she needs the next GOP President to bump her up to Circuit Court.  She's been groomed for it for a decade.  Next GOP candidate to win POTUS (maybe not 2024, but probably 2028) still has to pay homage to MAGA Nation whether Trump is dead or alive.  If she helps him, she gets the bump.  If she goes against him, his heir will remember that and publicly punish her as a reminder.  Unlike the 11th, she has decades on the federal bench ahead of her, in whatever iteration, to consider.  

None of these judiciaries fear Trump.  They fear what comes after Trump.  

In 100 years, all political and legal texts will refer to the United States as BT & AT.  The are only two Final Solutions to the Trump Question.  Let's hope this one plays out peacefully... 

a good point. If cannon has higher aspirations, it might doom her. Let someone else take the fall

Edited by Js1
  • Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I'm pretty convinced by now he can't escape all of this, but I'm almost certain he'll be dead (one way or another) before he ever sees a jail cell.

I'm still fairly certain that he'll be pardoned in Jan of '25.

But I woke up today picturing Trump red-faced and fuming over his breakfast cheeseburger about how those two judges that he nominated could have dared to be such traitors and it made my whole morning.

And there's some chance that the stress of all of this could cause his heart to explode, and wouldn't that be lovely?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

And there's some chance that the stress of all of this could cause his heart to explode, and wouldn't that be lovely?

We will never, ever be that lucky.  I'm convinced that all of the McDonald's preservatives he has ingested will keep him alive to the age of 105.  Because we are in this timeline, and that's clearly how this timeline goes.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

I'm still fairly certain that he'll be pardoned in Jan of '25.

But I woke up today picturing Trump red-faced and fuming over his breakfast cheeseburger Filet O Fish about how those two judges that he nominated could have dared to be such traitors and it made my whole morning.

Fixed that for you.  I believe his breakfast is Filet O Fish.  Lunch and dinner are the cheeseburgers.  

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Which of those 3 are acceptable for a federal judge?  Or any judge?

Well, the "dumb" part is a fact of life.  There are a goodly number of dumb judges.  And a much larger number of pretty good judges that make dumb decisions from time to time for various reasons.

I had a case once where a client was sued over design patents (that protect only the appearance of things, not their function).  It rapidly became apparent that there was not sufficient similarity between the patents and the objects they accused of infringement.  So they amended their complaint, dropped the design patents, and then tried to claim "architectural work" copyright protection for the objects.

For a variety of reasons, that scheme didn't work and the judge had to basically dismiss their case because the Copyright Office had refused to grant registrations for the alleged "architectural works."  In so holding, the judge thought my client had copied the objects (they had, but that's legal absent a patent), he said something to the effect of "while copyright will not protect these objects, it seems that there should be an IP scheme that would."

Well, there is, ya big fucking dummy:  the design patents that they originally sued over but had to drop because they fucked them up.

And this was a judge that was thought to be something of a patent/IP expert.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

there's no point in pardoning a dead man walking.  Nixon lived 20 years after his pardon.  Trump will likely die of natural causes before January 2025.  The entire Republican Party is banking on it.  We know, due to his narcissist sociopath tendencies, he is literally incapable of taking his own life.  So it will fall to one of his children or handlers to put something in the food supply at Mar-a-Lago and let him go peacefully in his sleep in late 2023/early 2024.  What happens after that though, with the party and the lawsuits...that's anybody's guess.  

All the former Presidents live in private single-family residences except Trump.  He confines himself, voluntarily I might add, to a resort that accepts commercial kitchen deliveries.  All the other former Presidents eat at random restaurants and cook at home with ingredients sourced from a variety of grocers with myriad supply chains, the options are limitless.  Trump eats 85%+ of his meals from one kitchen which gets its foodstuffs from one supplier on two set days of the week.  And he only orders 1 of 6 meals 2x/day.  The math is not in his favor.  Somebody close to him is going to help him take the easy way out, if nature doesn't do it first.  He's no longer the issue, the issue is what happens after he's gone.  

6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

We will never, ever be that lucky.  I'm convinced that all of the McDonald's preservatives he has ingested will keep him alive to the age of 105.  Because we are in this timeline, and that's clearly how this timeline goes.

Agreed.  This motherfucker will live until he's 100.

2 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

there's no point in pardoning a dead man walking.  Nixon lived 20 years after his pardon.  Trump will likely die of natural causes before January 2025.  The entire Republican Party is banking on it.  We know, due to his narcissist sociopath tendencies, he is literally incapable of taking his own life.  So it will fall to one of his children or handlers to put something in the food supply at Mar-a-Lago and let him go peacefully in his sleep in late 2023/early 2024.  What happens after that though, with the party and the lawsuits...that's anybody's guess.  

All the former Presidents live in private single-family residences except Trump.  He confines himself, voluntarily I might add, to a resort that accepts commercial kitchen deliveries.  All the other former Presidents eat at random restaurants and cook at home with ingredients sourced from a variety of grocers with myriad supply chains, the options are limitless.  Trump eats 85%+ of his meals from one kitchen which gets its foodstuffs from one supplier on two set days of the week.  And he only orders 1 of 6 meals 2x/day.  The math is not in his favor.  Somebody close to him is going to help him take the easy way out, if nature doesn't do it first.  He's no longer the issue, the issue is what happens after he's gone.  

So he will get Joffrey’d is what you are saying?  I can live with that.

DECF3CD6-0161-4393-9D38-927706F55381.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I think, and hope, that this was seriously discussed by the NSA as an option if he won another term.  And maybe it would come into play if he were elected again.

The problem is that if an autopsy shows that he was murdered, it's Civil War II: AR Boogaloo.

And yes, I know that there are undetectable poisons.  But the whole thing seems open to fuckery by lots of people who want fuckery...

Edited by TexArcher

Just now, TexArcher said:

I think, and hope, that this was seriously discussed by the NSA as an option if he won another term.  And maybe it would come into play if he were elected again.

The problem is that if an autopsy shows that he was murdered, it's Civil War II: AR Boogaloo.

As Brisket would say, "My sweet summer child."  If they can get to the Sysco truck at Mar-a-Lago, they can get to the coroner.  It was e. coli or listeria.  The food was prepared between shifts so literally a dozen different people handled it, mostly part-time folks, there's no decent records.  Innocent mistake, happens all the time in hospitality.  If somebody infiltrated his resort or one of his golf courses of Trump Tower...must have been Chyna.  Go let the Gravy Seals shoot up Beijing, see what happens.  There's a reason he's boxed in a resort with only one food supplier.  That's not a coincidence.  All those guests in and out for weddings and classified document displays and golf...nobody took note of the menu?  I doubt that.  He's going out with a coronary event brought on by "I think I ate some bad fish..." 

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

a good point. If cannon has higher aspirations, it might doom her. Let someone else take the fall

Yeah, while these Trumpy appointments definitely have to kowtow to the FedSoc, they don't need to kowtow to Trump.

And, even while they grovel, they mostly still have some personal pride and have to maintain a veneer of judicial objectivity.  As well as Reed OConnor and Andrew Hanen do the GQP's bidding as district judges (neither is a Trump appointee), they have most likely sunk their judicial careers beyond their district judgeships.

1 minute ago, YGIFS said:

As Brisket would say, "My sweet summer child."  If they can get to the Sysco truck at Mar-a-Lago, they can get to the coroner.  It was e. coli or listeria.  The food was prepared between shifts so literally a dozen different people handled it, mostly part-time folks, there's no decent records.  Innocent mistake, happens all the time in hospitality.  If somebody infiltrated his resort or one of his golf courses of Trump Tower...must have been Chyna.  Go let the Gravy Seals shoot up Beijing, see what happens.  There's a reason he's boxed in a resort with only one food supplier.  That's not a coincidence.  All those guests in and out for weddings and classified document displays and golf...nobody took note of the menu?  I doubt that.  He's going out with a coronary event brought on by "I think I ate some bad fish..." 

Oh, I'm not doubting that it could be done.

But it really should have been done four or five years ago.  So I have a hard time believing that it's just gonna magically happen now when he's much less of a threat to national security than he was while in office or while hoarding stolen top secret documents for 18 months after leaving office.

He wasn't living at Mar-a-Lago four or five years ago.  You gotta get a rhythm for plausible deniability.  The Secret Service protocol for food at the White House or a President eating out is absolutely 100% beyond reproach...it cannot be done even by the President himself.  Now that this other shit has dropped, it'll be easier to find somebody who's willing to help "put him out of his misery."  You can't do something like this when someone's in office.  Luckily for them, he's gotten fatter and worse looking.  And oh yeah, apparently two years older than he was two years ago.  The more he gets boxed in legally, the more he's boxed in physically.  He'll still do rallies and shit, but he'll get to a point where he's at Mar-a-Lago 28 days outta 30.  He eats there twice a day and orders 1 of 6 entrees each time.  It's too hot right now, but I could them pulling this off about a year from now, maybe 18 months.  

Thoughts and prayers to the folks staying at Mar-a-Lago at that time.  Couple other people gotta die too for cover.  If I'm you, I'd be safe...get the salad.

Edited by YGIFS

Why do you tease me with such glorious fantasies? I wish this would happen. But I know it won't.

15 hours ago, UpperWestside said:

I said a few years ago and again more recently that you inflict the most damage upon someone like Trump and his narcissism by taking away the very things that feed the beast. Taking away his businesses and having his name removed from all buildings is a worse fate than prison for him. Granted I think we all want to see a trip to prison for him, but doing what James is doing is actually what will hurt him and his family the most.

It is a metaphorical dagger to the heart if she succeeds in this and repos his assets as payment since he has no actual money. 

I'm a few pages behind (story of my life), but hopefully something like losing this lawsuit and destroying his business leads to his eventual suicide. That would honestly be the best outcome for the country humanity, imo.

• Hook 'Em 1

15 hours ago, Foosters said:

I'm pretty sure Trump just admitted on Hannity that his company submits documents to financial institutions with disclaimers that say "proceed at your own risk, cannot verify information contained in documents"

Sounds a lot like the Declaration his lawyer sent to the DOJ re the document search. 

So she got bitch slapped by the 11th and amended her order because she knew she was extremely wrong?

if I’m wrong please explain it. I may work for lawyers but idk shit about fuck outside of my field 

Edited by Js1
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

I just went and read that thread. Holy sweet Jesus on a donkey. 

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3306622/67

The inserts by @Ag with kids are particularly troubling. I mean, if you are still trying to push the witch hunt narrative with the growing mountain of evidence that this dude is a pos then you are proclaiming very loudly what it is you like about trump, and it's not his business acumen. 

12 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

Yeah, interesting.  First off, it's somewhat gratifying that she accepted the rebuke.  She didn't have to do that.  And yes, by actually modifying her order, I think she mooted the issue for further consideration by the 11th Circuit or by SCOTUS, in the DOJ's appeal.

I guess Trump might now be able to appeal the modification of the order, though.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Cannon did something TFG liked.

The 11th Cir. undid some important elements of that, TFG didn't like it.

TFG had an avenue to appeal the 11th Cir. action to the SCOTUS.

Cannon just revoked the things the 11th Cir. ruled on (that is, the things the 11th cir. told her she couldn't do).

Since those provisions of her order no longer exist, the 11th Cir ruling that he would have appealed is now moot (it's not a thing anymore).

TFG would have to appeal Cannon's NEW, revised order....to the 11th Cir.....which would uphold it.....and THEN he might could appeal that to the SCOTUS.

BUT, it's much harder to appeal this new order by Cannon, as it is well within the scope of her discretion/the applicable legal standard.

CONCLUSION: TFG no longer has a good path to appeal the special master order to the SCOTUS.  And in any case, the special master's review will likely be done well before that appeal could get there.

perfect, many thanks.

4 minutes ago, Js1 said:

So she got bitch slapped by the 11th and amended her order because she knew she was extremely wrong?

if I’m wrong please explain it. I may work for lawyers but idk shit about fuck outside of my field 

sounds this way to me, but always happy to find out what's happening in greater detail.

i think it's not only "knowing she was extremely wrong" and it may have more to do with reaching the level of embarrassment she was comfortable with.  it's one thing to stick your neck out trying to do trump's bidding, but yet another when the sword is raised in king's landing.  might be time to clean up your nonsense a bit.

• Hook 'Em 2

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement