A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

1 minute ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Would be cool if they could tie all this together with the larger Russian (government and mafia) money flows going around the world and work with allies to cripple the oligarchs that way too. Kill one of the major diseases our world is dealing with. 

Oh, hai.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panama_Papers

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

It's gonna be a nice payday for Dearie here at his judicial retirement.  This kind of thing (one job) easily permits billing 8-10 hours a day, pretty legit by Dearie and everyone else.

Pretty sure his order said he’s not charging for his time. He’s charging for the magistrate’s time and any admin staff, but he said since he’s still an active judge he wouldn’t take compensation 

Edited by Pig Bellmont
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

I see a man that is presumably Hunter Biden, with women in various states of undress.  

Is there any evidence at all that they are "hookers"?  

And of course, marijuana is 100% legal in Malibu, so who really gives a fuck about that? 

I imagine Malibu as milf heaven )

• Drool 1

6 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

I mean, if you give him one of those Russian radiation doses, it'll look like Putin was taking out one of his traitors. Win/Win. 

5 hours ago, kevwun said:

There will be Donald Trump sightings and conspiracy theories about this death still going strong 50 years after he finally dies.

Back to the Narcissist Suicide thing from page 456.  It is a real thing.  They cannot handle the damage to their self image and reality barging in on their alternate reality.  But when they do suicide they usually go out in a notable way, something that will be in the news gives them that last rush of narcissistic fuel as they flame out.  

Joe Stack in the IRS plane in Austin is an example.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Pretty sure his order said he’s not charging for his time. He’s charging for the magistrate’s time and any admin staff, but he said since he’s still an active judge he wouldn’t take compensation 

Oh, shit.  I had seen things indicating that he was senior inactive just prior to the appointment.

4 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Seriously, Joe, name him Adviser to the President, give him an office in the White Hiuse with a staff.

Hunter already has as big a staff as any man needs.

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

I love how the GQP is screaming about charging Hunter with a crime.

Yeah…I’m gonna indict him on 57 counts….of the crime of being AWESOME.

AB981810-5F96-404A-A7D7-D99933D4CF48.jpeg.dc9bff1efee9123ddeebd5b5fe04ad28.jpeg
Hey GQP, indict this!

15 hours ago, Js1 said:

I can see the liberals and Roberts ruling against him and making Kav following Roberts. The Trump appointees have no reason to be scared of Trump.  He can’t fire them if he’s re-elected. What, will the GOP get so mad they’ll impeach him? 😂 No please, don’t do that!

They owe Trump nothing - he picked them off a list that Mitch has had in his pocket for years.  Mitch would not mind if someone else helped get the Trump headache off his plate and he can call in a favor to Kav. 

Before we go sucking off Mitch. I still reserve the right to say "Fuck you Mitch".

• Hook 'Em 1

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement