A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

5 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I was surprised that anyone thought Trump wouldn’t run in 2024. I’m truly amazed if anyone still thinks that. 

we have ever present optimists even as things go further and further into the dead zone of non-recovery.   some of those optimists assured me he'd be facing jail by now, completely broke and desittute.  

• Hook 'Em 1

14 hours ago, YGIFS said:

that would certainly coincide with the leak that he is to be instated to Twitter shortly.  

But yeah, I would think in some states---this gets some Democrats and us non-Democrats off their ass who were gonna just sit it out in red states where there's not much point. Not me...other people.  But you'll have MAGA loyalists in other places that think, "Oh shit, our Messiah is running after all...we must prepare him a place for him in 2024 and the work starts tomorrow at the ballot booth."  I would think it drive up Democrats a little more than Republicans just because it's hard to motivate yourself to get out and vote for a Dan Patrick or Herschel Walker with Trump not technically on the ballot.  

All I know is, if he starts campaigning tomorrow...Thats 728 days, 104 weeks exactly with a very robust schedule.  Lotsa travel on his finally repaired plane, lots of fundraisers since he needs the cash for his legal fees, and lots and lots of appearances in front of the more mainstream as opposed to his highly orchestrated cult rallies.  He's about 76.5 yo right now.  So 104 straight weeks of campaigning and what could be another contentious primary with all that pressure looming over him legally and financially.  At 78.5 yo on election day 2024.  Not getting any healthier looking judging by recent golf pics.  

Great news folks...this long ass campaign is going to literally kill him.  I didn't think of the upside of having to deal with his shit for two full years to the day.  all that mental pressure, all the travel, all the exhaustion, all the extra weight.  Maybe not tomorrow, maybe not in 2023, but he's gonna drop dead before the RNC Convention in late summer of 2024.  This is how he ends.  Now my terror will shift to another candidate claiming Trump was poisoned by the Deep State and they will take his mantle and serve out in his honor.  And that'll probably work.  FUCK!

22A113F0-8C36-487E-B33F-447240489A6B.gif

17 hours ago, YGIFS said:

that would certainly coincide with the leak that he is to be instated to Twitter shortly.  

But yeah, I would think in some states---this gets some Democrats and us non-Democrats off their ass who were gonna just sit it out in red states where there's not much point. Not me...other people.  But you'll have MAGA loyalists in other places that think, "Oh shit, our Messiah is running after all...we must prepare him a place for him in 2024 and the work starts tomorrow at the ballot booth."  I would think it drive up Democrats a little more than Republicans just because it's hard to motivate yourself to get out and vote for a Dan Patrick or Herschel Walker with Trump not technically on the ballot.  

All I know is, if he starts campaigning tomorrow...Thats 728 days, 104 weeks exactly with a very robust schedule.  Lotsa travel on his finally repaired plane, lots of fundraisers since he needs the cash for his legal fees, and lots and lots of appearances in front of the more mainstream as opposed to his highly orchestrated cult rallies.  He's about 76.5 yo right now.  So 104 straight weeks of campaigning and what could be another contentious primary with all that pressure looming over him legally and financially.  At 78.5 yo on election day 2024.  Not getting any healthier looking judging by recent golf pics.  

Great news folks...this long ass campaign is going to literally kill him.  I didn't think of the upside of having to deal with his shit for two full years to the day.  all that mental pressure, all the travel, all the exhaustion, all the extra weight.  Maybe not tomorrow, maybe not in 2023, but he's gonna drop dead before the RNC Convention in late summer of 2024.  This is how he ends.  Now my terror will shift to another candidate claiming Trump was poisoned by the Deep State and they will take his mantle and serve out in his honor.  And that'll probably work.  FUCK!

If he dies after taking office, Marjory Taylor Greene will be our first female president.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Why the fuck do people still think shit like this? What is wrong with you?

the man destroys anything he’s involved with 

he’s already burned off any morals they had

1 minute ago, The Hot Dog Buffet said:

If he dies after taking office, Marjory Taylor Greene will be our first female president.

Lake or Noem. Green is too ugly 

Edited by tx 3 putt

Goddamnit, you're worse than atomheart. Just cheerfully predicting doom for the GOP as they come closer to seizing absolute power.

You types are worse than the fucking fascists. If it weren't for people like you assuring enough of your friends that everything will be fine even if the GOP wins, we might actually be able to beat these fucks.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

the man destroys anything he’s involved with 

he’s already burned off any morals they had

Lake or Noem. Green is too ugly 

Regardless of whoever his female running mate is, I look forward to the upcoming leaked audio of him bragging to whoever is around about how his vice president gives him a blow job whenever he wants one. The button is right next to the diet coke button.

Edited by The Hot Dog Buffet
  • Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, The Hot Dog Buffet said:

Regardless of whoever his female running mate is, I look forward to the upcoming leaked audio of him bragging to whoever is around about how his vice president gives him a blow job whenever he wants one. The button is right next to the diet coke button.

It’s 100% going to be Kari Lake

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Hot Dog Buffet said:

I guess would his running mate if they won in November 2024, but he dies before Inauguration Day, does that running mate ascend to POTUS and then appoint a new VP right after being sworn in?  

Gotta figure out a way to entice Trump to campaign as aggressively as possible for 103 weeks.  As much flying, eating, walking, glad-handing, eating, changing time zones, walking, standing and speaking, etc.  I think one of the main reasons he survived Covid-19 and his old, obese existence is because he took it pretty easy as POTUS in terms of schedule.   He watched tv and "made calls" from the residence for a huge portion of the day.  They don't have to be as "on" up there as they do in the Oval.  Played lots of golf, didn't exercise, only traveled to rallies for the most part, etc.  Plus he was 8 years younger then (or will be).  

He has decided, in part to avoid legal trouble and keep raising money he needs to stay afloat, to do a full 2-year nationwide campaign.  That was never even entertained as an idea by a 40-something fit Obama or Rubio or Cruz (back he wasn't a gelatinous pile of shit).  People know it's not sustainable from an economic, physical, mental, family, or day-job perspective.  trump doesn't give a shit about his family, doesn't really have a day job anymore.  But it'll cost a lot of money just to keep a 2-year fundraising event afloat.  And it will take an enormous toll on him mentally, but especially physically with all the other real-life shit he has hanging over his head.  

If he can be baited into campaigning 6 days a week for 103 weeks and work his ass off and not just play golf half the time...at 78.5 years of age come November of 2024...I think his opponents can get him to end himself.  If you make it look like "America needs to see every day of this Biden Administration to know that you're fighting for them.  We have a full day of press, fundraisers, rally, and a long flight up to Alaska.  Then tomorrow back to New Hampshire for town halls."  If you get him to do that for that long a period of time, there's no way he survives it.  But as with everything, you gotta make him think it's his idea and that he'll be praised and adored for it.  

15 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

It’s 100% going to be Kari Lake

It won’t be Lake. Dems are very bad at letting bad people get an in on a local victory, so she will be elected and likely will be a force after 2024. Having said that, she has too much anti-Trump stuff out there. Even though she has done a 180 since that stuff, Trump is way too emotional to let that stuff be constantly discussed during a presidential run. And every outlet will have it discussed non-stop. He will take the less winnable pick like Greene due to loyalty and stupidity. 

7 minutes ago, Gap03 said:

Is Alina Habba going to be the new Michael Cohen?

every politician in power has opportunists begging to be brought onto the team. I also imagine every president has a few that get onto the close team. Trump seems to only want those people. Tell him constantly he is doing a great job and you have a decent shot at being an agency lead if not a cabinet member.

58 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Goddamnit, you're worse than atomheart. Just cheerfully predicting doom for the GOP as they come closer to seizing absolute power.

You types are worse than the fucking fascists. If it weren't for people like you assuring enough of your friends that everything will be fine even if the GOP wins, we might actually be able to beat these fucks.

Very good point. Also having people believing that voting is enough or even voting for the winner is enough is corrosive to the effort, such as it is, to put down the anti-republic movement.

24 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

And there’s gonna be tons of creepy as fuck comments from him about whoever it is too. But fuck em both.

We are so far past the "it won't matter" stage. He could say at every rally, "I really want to fuck my running mate. And I wanted to hang my last one!". Big laughs. Poll numbers go up. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

10 minutes ago, Red Five said:

We are so far past the "it won't matter" stage. He could say at every rally, "I really want to fuck my running mate. And I wanted to hang my last one!". Big laughs. Poll numbers go up. 

Plus, all of these people are more than willing to go up to the podium and say "I really want to fuck you, too!" to make it less creepy.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Red Five said:

For a guy who doesn't imbibe, Trump plays the weirdest drinking games.  "Alright you beautiful people.  We're gonna play a little game I like to call 'Hang, Fuck, Lockup.'  Winner gets to be my Secretary of Labor."  

59 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Who knows.  We may even get to see a presidential candidate get a blowie on stage.  

Fuck yes.  This is going to be glorious:

“If he runs, he runs,” Mr. Trump said of Mr. DeSantis to a handful of reporters traveling with him on his private plane — recently refurbished and put back into use — after a rally Monday night in Dayton, Ohio.

But Mr. Trump added, in remarks published on Tuesday by The Wall Street Journal, “If he did run, I will tell you things about him that won’t be very flattering. I know more about him than anybody other than perhaps his wife, who is really running his campaign.”

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement