A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

56 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

Why is her big toe so short? It's only longer than her baby toe.

Were I a Trumper, I'd become a pediatrist and help the women of MAGA nation achieve more attractive feet through science.  I'd start with slooth-toed Marjorie Greene, then move on to whatever hammer time shit is going on with Guilfoyle's feet.  And you just know, deep down inside, something is really fucked with up with Boebert's feet.  

Poor Mike Pompeo.  Bolts from the administration because he was smart enough to see the coming shitshow.  Get his tummy stapled to lose 75 pounds overnight.  Goes out of pocket on a "listening tour" for months on end.  And he's statistically tied in the polling with a black man with the least name recognition on that entire list.  

First primaries are still 15 months away.  What is the earliest date you can actually file with the FEC to run anyways?  I suppose I should know that from undergrad.  I know it varies by state when to get your signatures in to appear on their ballots, but for tracking $...you have to submit to the FEC in a certain window of time.  didn't realize the RNC already picked Milwaukee for their convention.  DNC considering New York, Chicago (not a good look if they're having a tight primary with no clear front-runner), Atlanta (although you run the risk of Herschel Walker wandering in to speak because I've already sent his press office an invitation to do so because he's dumb and he'll show up), and Houston, Texas.  Houston's bid committee application was left completely blank though, completing only the section: "Proposed Theme:  Fuck Ted Cruz!" 

17 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

No Cruz? I call BS. He’s running again.

The only alternative is that Cruz manages to find some self-awareness and realize he's never going to be President, so he starts gargling the balls of the front-runner in the hopes of getting a Supreme Court nomination. 

• Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

First primaries are still 15 months away.  What is the earliest date you can actually file with the FEC to run anyways? 

Trump actually filed for '20 on the day of his Inauguration in 2017.

https://docquery.fec.gov/pdf/569/201701209041436569/201701209041436569.pdf

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Horn Dogg said:

The great Florida bitch fight.

The Panhandle Pussy versus The Mar-a-Maga Motherfucker!

You saw what these idiots can do in the trailer parks, let's see what they can do on the beach.  The War on the Shore...I WANT HOLYFIELD! 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Wait...is that someone who works on kids' feet?  You sick BASTARD.

Honestly the only way I keep pediatrist and pediatrician straight is the old Steven Wright joke.  He goes into a clinic's waiting room and just sits.  Nurse asks him why he's there, and he says, "I just like to wait in rooms."  She insists he has to leave if he has no appointment there, so he asks, "What kind of a doctor works there."  She replies that he's a Foot Doctor.  And Wright replies, "Then I'll stay.  Because I'd like to see a man that tall."  

• Haha 6

54 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Were I a Trumper, I'd become a pederast...

Yeah, this is how I read it.  Join the club with Matt Gaetz.

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

I'm honestly surprised it wasn't at least 10X that amount.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/14/us/politics/trump-hotel-foreign-spending.html

They can't trace the briefcases of cash they left when they checked out or turned in to the valet and then gave the claim ticket to Don Jr.

You don't spell it son, you eat it!  /16candles

Why is it podiatrist when it's pedestrian and pedal and pedometer, nothing straight about that?  The two pediatricians I know well are lesbians actually.  And most pedophiles are "straight", like Trump or Epstein.  

Back to Trump.  What time is his thing tomorrow and how can we watch it?  Let me guess, pay-per-view?  

1 hour ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

I get the whole point of these.  They're fun, sure.

If Trump doesn't run, Cruz and Abbott will. 

Abbott and DeSantis are MAGA's dream candidates who run the two biggest MAGA Land states in the nation.  

One of 'em is really cute actually She was the pediatrist for my oldest for years.  She's very well known around Austin since she wrote this well-known book for babies.  She's probably about your age, petite, athletic though, and cute smile.  Sometimes I think we should switch back there despite insurance changes.  As my friend George once said, "Nothing wrong with the feet!"  

They don't practice together, you sick fucks.  Everybody knows not all lesbian pediatricians know one another.  And if they did, they wouldn't go into practice together.  They'd do the sensible lesbian business thing and open up a dog groomer or a long-haul trucking company.  One is much older anyways, but a great doctor for my kids right now. 

Having said that, how does one watch the Trump debacle tomorrow night in real time?  What time is it, probably 8e/7c?  

4 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

So my quick math, which I was told there would be none of, shows a 9% magat drop off if dotard doesn't run.  That seems like it should be enough.

Think about how "Ranked Choice" would shake out. These figures are mainly asking about the "first choice" and not really an insight into whether and how much MAGA will sit out the general election.

21 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

Think about how "Ranked Choice" would shake out. These figures are mainly asking about the "first choice" and not really an insight into whether and how much MAGA will sit out the general election.

Most of the dumbasses voting for Trump or DeSantis wouldn't be able to fill out a ranked choice ballot correctly. They would just leave it at either Trump or DeSantis.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

you're missing the point here. he has convinced millions of americans that all those things are true. we were the most prosperous, respected, free nation EVER under him. it doesn't matter if there is even a shred of truth there - they believe him and that's all that matters. we have to cast those people aside and move the fuck on. there is no redemption or rehabilitation. let them languish while the rest of society moves forward. it's the modern day leper colony, but in the thought realm.

That's the thing with today's information sources.  People flock to the echo chambers that support their thinking, and those sources can say anything they want and it is taken as gospel eve if there isn't a shred of support for the claim, whatever it is.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Js1 said:

I get the whole point of these.  They're fun, sure.

If Trump doesn't run, Cruz and Abbott will. 

Abbott and DeSantis are MAGA's dream candidates who run the two biggest MAGA Land states in the nation.  

Abbott couldn’t win Texas in ‘24.  He was the opposite of DeSantis - willing to shut down a lot of stuff and actively promoting the vaccine.  Hell, when Allen West was head of the Texas Republican Party he was holding protests with a bunch of Trumpanzees outside of The Governor’s Mansion.  Huffines scared the hell out of Abbott.

Abbott needed a world where DeSantis and Trump didn’t exist and didn’t suck up all of the oxygen in the room, and the COVID stuff will be used against him by other Republicans.  And I have a feeling those West Texas billionaires that funded Huffines would make sure Abbott would lose the Texas primary.

Cruz knows he can’t win as well, but he desperately wants a Supreme Court nomination.

3 hours ago, YGIFS said:

You don't spell it son, you eat it!  /16candles

Why is it podiatrist when it's pedestrian and pedal and pedometer, nothing straight about that?  The two pediatricians I know well are lesbians actually.  And most pedophiles are "straight", like Trump or Epstein.  

Back to Trump.  What time is his thing tomorrow and how can we watch it?  Let me guess, pay-per-view?  

the prefix "pod" is the greek word for foot.

the prefix "ped" is from latin "pes" or "pedis" also meaning foot.

However, "ped" (originally back before our language became debased it was spelt "paed" with a ligature between the a and e) can also come from the greek "pais" meaning young boy.

so

pediatrist- child doctor (from greek)

podiatrist- foot doctor (from greek)

pedal- something you push with a foot (from latin)

Finally, 40 years later, that "Greek and Latin Roots in Modern English" class comes in handy.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Cruz knows he can’t win as well, but he desperately wants a Supreme Court nomination.

Does ted know he is the most hated man in the senate, hated even by his R senate colleagues? Does he really think he would be confirmed, or even get a hearing, if he was nominated for scotus?

Think FOX has to Ben Ghazi Trump with the next big thing in the secret docs file. Shock and Awe over something “new” where he crossed the line. Then keep after it. It’ll need enough teeth, furrowed brows and subtle enough. Maybe have one sceptic until the end. Then cease covering his rallies and interviews, til he’s a corpse.

Basically, Trump takes his heel turn.

Does ted know he is the most hated man in the senate, hated even by his R senate colleagues? Does he really think he would be confirmed, or even get a hearing, if he was nominated for scotus?
No, he bailed on Texans during a weather Emergency to go eat Mexican children (which selfishly I'm happy for because it saved my last remaining child that Ted Cruz did not eat) and then thought it was a great idea to ride around on a flatbed truck out in the open where liquored up sports fans were tossing beers to people they loved and admired and Ted was shocked when he wasn't equally admired just because half the state votes for him while holding thier nose.

7 hours ago, chainsaw said:

who are the fucking losers who like nikki haley

7 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Incels who think if they vote for her they have a chance.

Incels who think Palin is too old and no longer fuckable.  There are now two divisions in the Republican party: the Tulsi Gabbard wing and the Niki Haley wing.  

2 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

That's the thing with today's information sources.  People flock to the echo chambers that support their thinking, and those sources can say anything they want and it is taken as gospel eve if there isn't a shred of support for the claim, whatever it is.

That's not the thing with information sources.  That's the thing with stupid people with no critical thinking skills.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 2

22 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

What's up with Lara Trump's dress?  Is that some of that "fast fashion" and there was no time to hem the sleeves?  

And the one beside her in the lilac dress is some new campaign manager/lawyer or something?  Melania's body double?

Marla Maples, Tiffany's mom

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

Marla Maples, Tiffany's mom

Tiffany?  Never heard of her.  Have you met my daughter Ivanka however?  She's always saying how handsome I am, even more than Jared.  

How weird is it that they put Melania next to the bride when it should be her older sister?  Lara is a SIL so that makes sense and so does step-mom, but Ivanka and Melania should be reversed and Kimberly should be out scaring off smaller birds near the buffet or something.  

Seriously though, I know somebody on here has a Truth Social account.  I don't understand why it's not more widely known what time his announcement deal is in Florida and how I can watch it?  I wonder who the warm-up act/speaker will be?  Junior's been up since Tiffany's reception so he's probably out.  You can only do about 60-72 hours of blow straight before you just conk out and crash for a whole day.  You need a pundit or friend or family member to add some personal touch, and then you need at least one other prominent elected official like a Rubio or Scott (but no losers like Lake or Oz).  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

John F. Kelly, who was White House chief of staff, said that as president, Donald J. Trump wanted investigations into perceived enemies like James Comey, the former F.B.I. director.

Mr. Kelly, who was chief of staff from July 2017 through the end of 2018, said in response to questions from The New York Times that Mr. Trump’s demands were part of a broader pattern of him trying to use the Justice Department and his authority as president against people who had been critical of him, including seeking to revoke the security clearances of former top intelligence officials.

Mr. Kelly said that among those Mr. Trump said “we ought to investigate” and “get the I.R.S. on” were the former F.B.I. director James B. Comey and his deputy, Andrew G. McCabe. His account of Mr. Trump’s desires to use the I.R.S. against his foes comes after the revelation by The Times this summer that Mr. Comey and Mr. McCabe had both been selected for a rare and highly intrusive audit by the tax agency in the years after Mr. Kelly left the White House.

Mr. Trump has said he knows nothing about the audits. The I.R.S. has asked its inspector general to investigate, and officials have insisted the two men were selected randomly for the audits.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/13/us/politics/trump-irs-investigations.html

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement