A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

Like a dork, I'm watching the Artemis I pre-launch broadcast.  The guy literally, just now at 2005hrs-CST said...and I quote, "Weather up and down the Eastern Seaboard just looking absolutely perfect.  Everything butter smooth for launch right now."   I guess the feed cut off before he could add, "except for that one plane from Reagan and that one other one from Dulles"  

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Literally everyone wants you to go away and die quietly, you fat piece of shit.

Not true.  I want him to die in horrific, drawn-out, gruesome pain.  I want him to know it's happening, to flail in panic against the inevitable, to realize that death is one thing he cannot manipulate with his lies or narcissism.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 4

Just now, Brisketexan said:

Not true.  I want him to die in horrific, drawn-out, gruesome pain.  I want him to know it's happening, to flail in panic against the inevitable, to realize that death is one thing he cannot manipulate with his lies or narcissism.

Yeah, but quietly.  Because his lips have been stapled shut or something.

you can watch it here
https://thehill.com/video/3736771-watch-live-trump-delivers-special-announcement-at-his-mar-a-lago-resort/
I'm usually hesitant to watch this buffoon, but this should be about an 11 on the batshit scale, so I'm tuning in. 
Yall are part of the problem.

/Looks around at thread topic/

Me too I suppose

The copy of his speech sucks, but he is delivering it smoother and with more enunciation than usual.  However, he is more subdued physically and verbally.  He seems worn down or something.  Not just saying that 'cause I want him to stroke out and fall.  But he's off his usual Trump energy level considering he's been ramping up to this for weeks.  He's hitting the words and syllables at least.  But he's flat. 

1 minute ago, Blotto said:

Interesting that he has not mentioned the stolen election or big lie one time. He's clearly been told that is a losing angle, which will make it tough to explain his behavior for the last 3 years

He insinuated that China influenced the 2020 election right at the start.

2 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

The copy of his speech sucks, but he is delivering it smoother and with more enunciation than usual.  However, he is more subdued physically and verbally.  He seems worn down or something.  Not just saying that 'cause I want him to stroke out and fall.  But he's off his usual Trump energy level considering he's been ramping up to this for weeks.  He's hitting the words and syllables at least.  But he's flat. 

He sounds like this when he stays on script. He’s veered once or twice for a few seconds and he lights up in that god awful trump way. The china and fake news comments as an example.

Edited by troph

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement