A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

3 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

The GOP is jumping fast on keeping Trump out, which I think is necessary.  If he's still viable several months from now, he'll have too much of a head of steam with the cult feeling like it's okay to support him still.  I think his candidacy either dies soon or doesn't die at all.

You know the answer to this.

24 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

The GOP is jumping fast on keeping Trump out, which I think is necessary.  If he's still viable several months from now, he'll have too much of a head of steam with the cult feeling like it's okay to support him still.  I think his candidacy either dies soon or doesn't die at all.

They're easy creatures to read. They're going to do whatever they believe gets them power so they can use that power to further enrich themselves. It's the only thing they care about. They'll do anything, no matter how evil and destructive, to gain power. 

Right now Trump is causing them to lose power (what a shock) for 2 straight elections. They're pulling away because they see Trump as a path to losing. Hopefully their shit the last 8 years with Trump will also cause them to lose if they pull away from him too. They need to be destroyed as a party and a people. 

• Hook 'Em 2

21 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Saudis pouring billions into Trump.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-saudi-arabia-2658682136/

Cutting oil by 2 million barrels per day in early September at the high point of campaign season was no accident. OPEC are massive crooks, but it’s no coincidence that all of the asshole countries who hate us want Trump to be president. They know Trump is incompetent and bad for America so they benefit from the many gaffes, screw ups, and lack of oversight that a Trump administration would provide.

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

I know I’m being vague because I don’t remember it very well, but does anyone remember when they brought this weird awkward guy on Fox News to refute something that people were saying about Trump because he supposedly heard firsthand that it wasn’t true and Fox News wanted to own the libs so bad that they brought some no name civilian who was lying out of his ass on one of their shows?

I wanted to revisit that and know what happened exactly.

3 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

I know I’m being vague because I don’t remember it very well, but does anyone remember when they brought this weird awkward guy on Fox News to refute something that people were saying about Trump because he supposedly heard firsthand that it wasn’t true and Fox News wanted to own the libs so bad that they brought some no name civilian who was lying out of his ass on one of their shows?

You’re going to have to narrow it down. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

This guy?

200.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

7 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

Yeah, you just described a few hundred Americans.  And 2 of them live on my street.  

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yep.  What's bad about Trump is not that he's awful, cruel, and morally bankrupt.  It's that he's not winning anymore.

If the GQP nominates Baphomet Beelzebub Puppykiller, he tells the Evangelicals he'll hurt all the people he wants them to hurt, they will back him.  Not 98%, not 99%, but 100%.

Because American Evangelicals have nothing to do with Christianity, except using it as a label to shield their beliefs as unassailable, "because it's my religion!"  They are, literally, anti-christs.

It can’t be wrong if god says it. 
they hide behind the Bible claiming they are following gods word and will, when in reality they are bending the Bible to justify their will in a way that can’t be rebutted. 

37 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

It’s being broadcast over and over- it’s not trump’s behavior or beliefs or intentions that has them trying to move on from him, but only his ability to win. 

and that if he ends up being the guy again, they’ll line up and back him again.    Because apparently there’s no Republican candidate so despicable that they are worse than any democrat. 

They’d vote for Lucifer himself if he had “(R)” next to his name on the ballot. 

50 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Somehow, Evangelicals coming to the realization that "Trump used us!"   is so on-brand:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-trump-evangelicals-2024_n_637732cbe4b08013a8b525cf

Don’t feel sorry for those people. They could’ve shown the world their morality by rejecting Trump initially, but they stood in line like every other brain washed idiot. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

Don’t feel sorry for those people. They could’ve shown the world their morality by rejecting Trump initially, but they stood in line like every other brain washed idiot. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Many of them made no secret of the fact that they were using Trump. They knew he was the least Christian man to ever come down the pike and personally rejected all the values they claim to stand for. But they agreed to let him sully the office if it would help keep non-white, non-straight, non-Christian people down and take away women’s right to bodily autonomy. All the rest be damned. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 3

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/18/attorney-general-merrick-garland-to-name-special-counsel-in-trump-criminal-probe-report-says.html

U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland will appoint a special counsel to determine whether criminal charges should be filed against former President Donald Trump, according to a report Friday.

News of the planned appointment of the special counsel, which was reported by The Wall Street Journal, came three days after Trump announced plans to run for president in 2024.

This is breaking news. Please check back for updates.

Well, the fundamental purpose of a Special Counsel is to avoid conflict of interest, which in many cases means nothing more than "appearance of impropriety."

We all know Trump and his allies are going to call it a witch hunt and politically motivated, and, if that's the case, then the availability of a Special Counsel, which is tailor-made for that situation, makes it almost a no-brainer.

Of course, the flip side of it is that using a Special Counsel will only satisfy rational people and rational people don't believe there's an appearance of impropriety, much less an actual conflict of interest, because unlike Trump's DOJ, Biden's is independent.

Unlike Mueller, this Special Counsel is going to get pretty close to wrapped-up investigations and will make the indictment decision, and presumably try the cases.

• Hook 'Em 4

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement