A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

Arrest him and take him to jail and see what happens. That will show definitively how much support he has.

Will there be rioting in the streets or will there be calls for rallies that few attend?

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad on a massive scale, but the hard core hate groups and stochastic terrorists they influence likely will react. Adherents to the gospel of the hate engine are a wild card. Are they all talk gibberish?

Somebody else will take the reins of the hate engine, I think, and become as bombastic as Trump. Somehow, I don't think it will be a professional politician like DeSantis. I think the anti-republic plurality wants an outsider.

Apropos of nothing: There really are Americans who read and watched shows and movies about Hitler and thought, "He had the right idea!"

15 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

i think it mattered.  the midterms seem to suggest it mattered.  most people were expecting them to be a snoozefest but i think many were pleasantly surprised.

were you expecting them to put trump in cuffs during the series finale?

I think the midterms had a lot more to do with Roe and growing anti-Trump sentiment.  I don't know a single Trump voter who was turned off by the J6 commission because they didn't watch it.  Maybe your experience is different.

Never said I expected more from the commission.  They did a great job.

Edited by Chewbacca
  • Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:

I think the midterms had a lot more to do with Roe and growing anti-Trump sentiment.  I don't know a single Trump voter who was turned off by the J6 commission because they didn't watch it.  Maybe your experience is different.

Never said I expected more from the commission.  They did a great job.

i think the j6 hearings produced some of the anti-trump sentiment which then translated into election deniers and trump-endorsed candidates getting their asses kicked in the midterms. 

people largely saw the overall plot exposed during the hearings and said the fuck outta here with that, especially in regards to local sos elections. 

the midterms were not good for trump. they were actually a regression towards normalcy. the hearings had something to do with that. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

i think the j6 hearings produced some of the anti-trump sentiment which then translated into election deniers and trump-endorsed candidates getting their asses kicked in the midterms. 

people largely saw the overall plot exposed during the hearings and said the fuck outta here with that, especially in regards to local sos elections. 

the midterms were not good for trump. they were actually a regression towards normalcy. the hearings had something to do with that. 

Maybe, I dunno.  I've got a terrible cold and can't think straight right now.

4 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:

Maybe, I dunno.  I've got a terrible cold and can't think straight right now.

maybe try looking at it from the reverse angle.  what if the committee was led by and included almost exclusively "partisan" testimony from dems.  think of what an optics disaster that would be and how everyone would be shitting on it if not ignoring it completely.

the way they executed it seems obvious but the democrats have fucked up easier shit before.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I’m actually surprised at the lack of trump 2024 flags around. I figured the day after the announcement, they’d be printed and all bought up and flying. 

You're in Georgetown, right? 

Just head west on 29. You'll run out of fingers and toes to count on before you get to Inks Lake. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

7 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

You're in Georgetown, right? 

Just head west on 29. You'll run out of fingers and toes to count on before you get to Inks Lake. 

I guess I should specify a little more. In my area of Georgetown where there were trump 2020 flags at homes and on vehicles, they are either still flying the 2020 gear or it came down and nothing new has come up yet. 

Whereas, I was at a shooting club in marble falls last weekend off of 1431 for a Texas hunter cert deal for me and my son, and the general feel was…trumpy.  But even then there weren’t new 2024 bumper stickers on the trucks, or 24 flags to drive by. 

btw there were 3 large flags hanging inside the lodge there. Texas flag, 13 star American flag, and stars and bars. Ugh. 
if there was a 50 state American flag, I missed it. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Hook 'Em 2

Trump lashing out at McConnell is like his thousandth self indictment on his inability for judgement. "I endorsed him and that's the only reason he won." Then why did you endorse him? "I hired him and then found out he's a lightweight." Okay. Bad hire, dude. "I had him over for a meal but didn't know he was antisemitic. He just happened to tag along with that really famous guy whose only headlines these days are for being virulently antisemitic." Oops. "Another of my former staffers is going to prison. Didn't know this when I hired him." Dang. "I didn't know that viper was poisonous until I tried to pick it up with my face." At what point do the dumbest of Trump's people recognize that he's at best disingenuous and at bester clumsy and incompetent? 

That's a dumb question, I know. I'm just asking questions here. 

• Hook 'Em 4

On 11/29/2022 at 5:54 AM, WhatTheBuck said:

Never heard of such a thing. I’ve been to Showbiz Pizza way more than Chuck E. Cheese. I haven’t been to either since I became of drinking age. Getting my drink on at a cheap children’s pizza joint doesn’t sound like a good time. 

You are wrong. I went to Chucks for my 22nd and 23rd birthday and had a fucking blast. Got shit housed, and jumped in the ball pit. Pretty sure I pissed in it.

Edited by MissingInAction
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Him thinking he can get away with “I don’t know the guy who had dinner with me at my house” is hilarious. Like he just wandered in and had dinner with a former POTUS. Because that’s how that works.

Well now that I say that maybe at Mar a Lago it is.

there was a thread on twitter right after it happened written by a guy with a lot of experience with the secret service screening process to determine who can even get close to a current/former president (anyone under ss protection).  basically the idea that someone could just pop in to a dinner with a former potus without everyone knowing exactly who he was, was laughable.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

You are wrong. I went to Chucks for my 22nd and 23rd birthday and had a fucking blast. Got shit housed, and jumped in the ball pit. Pretty sure I pissed in it.

Which was only the third most disgusting thing to happen in the ball pit that week. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

Even McCarthy is trying to go with the "Trump had no idea who this Fuentes person was, he wasn't invited."  The leaked photo I saw has Fuentes sitting 18 inches away from Trump with a large steak knife in his hand.  You know that thing the Secret Service suddenly does now for no apparent reason.  Even if he wasn't a former President, I would think a club like Mar-a-Lago would stop a black man and his teenage sidekick at the entrance to the main dining room.  Fuentes was on a list for days and vetted.  Everybody at that table knew one another.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Even McCarthy is trying to go with the "Trump had no idea who this Fuentes person was, he wasn't invited."  The leaked photo I saw has Fuentes sitting 18 inches away from Trump with a large steak knife in his hand.  You know that thing the Secret Service suddenly does now for no apparent reason.  Even if he wasn't a former President, I would think a club like Mar-a-Lago would stop a black man and his teenage sidekick at the entrance to the main dining room.  Fuentes was on a list for days and vetted.  Everybody at that table knew one another.  

to be fair, i bet at least 20-30 people around trump knew more about fuentes than trump did.  secret service, mal staff, general security types.  i mean, i'm sure trump was told about it and given several briefing memos but this is what happens when you're too lazy to read.

he also has the mindset that anyone saying nice things to him/about him and wanting to dine with him must be an a-ok dude and certainly isn't there to harm him.  of course since then there have been multiple stories about how this was just a giant troll job to make him look like shit. 

little did they know, it takes a lot to make trump look worse than the daily stuff he already says and does.

• Like 2

Yeah, I agree that Trump didn't know much about Fuentes other than his name, that he has a large following under his America First banner, and that he adores Trump.  Trump cut off the briefer after that.  What I'm contending is this parallel narrative from all his typical apologists that Trump didn't even know Nick was there, he was not invited, just showed up, etc.  Trump doesn't even know his own politics, I understand he doesn't know Fuentes'. 

But to claim that Kanye just rolled in dirty with Nicky Fountain and their other bro is just bullshit.  His staff knew for multiple days Fuentes was coming and what Nick's background was.  Trump probably ignored that, but Nick didn't just show up to the table, "Yeah, I come here for the strudel...it's great. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Well I’m sure his plan will be to delay and distract but if he ever has to pay it will be funds from a grift. 

He heard about gofundme but realized no one would give to a “billionaire” so he had to manufacture grievances that people would contribute to show how mad they are and here we are with a steady stream. 

That is the whole business plan. Well, and to not pay taxes or for services until forced. 

Edited by TexasEd
  • Like 1

How Trump Got Trolled by a Couple of Fascists

A longtime Trump adviser told NBC News that it was clear Fuentes’ presence was part of a headline-grabbing coup to leverage Trump’s natural inclination for pomp and spectacle.

“The master troll got trolled,” the adviser stated. “Kanye punked Trump.”

Milo Yiannopoulos claimed he was “the architect” of the plan to have Nick Fuentes slip into the dinner with Trump and Kanye, NBC reports

U.S. Secret Service distanced itself from the incident and said in a statement Monday that, as “a private club,” Mar-a-Lago’s security is in charge of “who may have been allowed access to their facilities.”

Can someone explain to me what exactly the USSS actually does?

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I guess this goes here. This shit is absolutely INSANE.  

There's actually a segment of society that looks at this dumbass and thinks, "THAT is someone who I want to follow and look to for inspiration"?

I have a first cousin that worked in the White House with DJT and now at Mar-a-Lago. Obviously she can’t say much but at thanksgiving, she was saying things are getting weirder. (Don’t know how that’s possible). He called twice during our family thanksgiving last year demanding that some statement be released immediately. He was working at 11:30 on thanksgiving. Pretty strange to be at lunch and see “45” pop up on her iPhone. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, ocugolf said:

I have a first cousin that worked in the White House with DJT and now at Mar-a-Lago. Obviously she can’t say much but at thanksgiving, she was saying things are getting weirder. (Don’t know how that’s possible). He called twice during our family thanksgiving last year demanding that some statement be released immediately. He was working at 11:30 on thanksgiving. Pretty strange to be at lunch and see “45” pop up on her iPhone. 

Your first cousin has to type up those asinine tweets?

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, ocugolf said:

so she's a true believer?  If so, yikes. 

• Hook 'Em 2

12 minutes ago, Snake Diggity said:

Seeing Trump stroke out and die while giving a speech at a MAGA rally would be the most enjoyable thing I’ve ever seen on television.  Like, however satisfying watching King Joffrey feel the poison was, watching Trump die while his minions watch live would be infinitely better.  However sad or horrified the bulk of the nation was when they first saw the Zapruder film in 1963, video of Trump dying would be the opposite of that.

For the first 30 seconds, the rally audience would just assume he was mocking an actual stroke victim.  That would be good for the country to see him dying/die on TV because if he dies in private or in his sleep...a chunk of his base won't believe he's dead.  But if he dies on TV, a small portion will maintain that he was poisoned by the Deep State or the Globalists or a Mister Ronan Sinatra.  I mean, apparently JFK and/or JFK, Jr. are still alive and running things according to 10% of American adults so stands to reason more than that number will refuse to accept Trump's death or question how it happened  So we're stuck with that for a few decades.  Which means I'll be awkwardly shifting conference reception conversations, "So I heard Trump's been spotted in Kalamazoo doing dinner theater."  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Eskimohorn said:

To go from 45 white house, an impeachment, survive a coup attempt, another impeachment, then follow that Thing to MLago, just wow. Then have the consciousness to make a judgment that things are going from weird to weirder? And still staying. You show great compassion to accept her.

This was my first thought too.  We obviously don't know the full story of her situation, but to watch all that shit from a front row seat and still put up with calls demanding she do something during Thanksgiving lunch?  She either doesn't have a lot of intestinal fortitude.....or she's fully embracing the GQP bullshit brigade.  Not sure I'd have the ability to remain polite at dinner with my cousin in that situation.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

Fuentes openly calls for the US to be a white majority, Christian country. From my brief search on him, I haven't seen him go as far to call for the removal of anyone that is outside of that definition but it wouldn't surprise me if he did. He's the type that when called out for an even more extreme view, he falls back to the line that he was joking and that the Left doesn't have a sense of humor.

Like others said, Trump probably wasn't fully aware of Fuentes. In Trump world, say good things about Trump = good. Say nothing or criticize = bad. 

I don't see the Fuentes incident as either harming or helping Trump. All of the GOP people that are criticizing Trump, for meeting with Fuentes, will fall in line if or when Trump has the nomination.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, Burt said:

There's actually a segment of society that looks at this dumbass and thinks, "THAT is someone who I want to follow and look to for inspiration"?

There are Republican leaders who probably think people like Fuentes and Charlie Kirk will help bring the Gen Zers into the GQP tent.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Royal We said:

This was my first thought too.  We obviously don't know the full story of her situation, but to watch all that shit from a front row seat and still put up with calls demanding she do something during Thanksgiving lunch?  She either doesn't have a lot of intestinal fortitude.....or she's fully embracing the GQP bullshit brigade.  Not sure I'd have the ability to remain polite at dinner with my cousin in that situation.

And the correct answer is:

What is a book deal. 

2 hours ago, Eskimohorn said:

To go from 45 white house, an impeachment, survive a coup attempt, another impeachment, then follow that Thing to MLago, just wow. Then have the consciousness to make a judgment that things are going from weird to weirder? And still staying. You show great compassion to accept her.

btw, pics of your cousin not showing up.

Yep.  Cousin would be blocked and not welcome at my home.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Fuentes openly calls for the US to be a white majority, Christian country. From my brief search on him, I haven't seen him go as far to call for the removal of anyone that is outside of that definition but it wouldn't surprise me if he did. He's the type that when called out for an even more extreme view, he falls back to the line that he was joking and that the Left doesn't have a sense of humor.

Like others said, Trump probably wasn't fully aware of Fuentes. In Trump world, say good things about Trump = good. Say nothing or criticize = bad. 

I don't see the Fuentes incident as either harming or helping Trump. All of the GOP people that are criticizing Trump, for meeting with Fuentes, will fall in line if or when Trump has the nomination.

He was fully aware who Kanye was though and knew he's been on a Jew bashing tirade for months.

• Like 1

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement