A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

More threats, cool. Motherfucker will become more unhinged as indictments and prison loom and eventually flee to that rat hole Russia.

He’ll leave a pile of shit maga terrorists behind with calls for violence. He’ll guide them through his bullshit social media channels and Vlad will be laughing his ass off as terrorist acts increase in the US perpetrated by those maga loon fucks.

Congrats dumb fuck GOPers.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Read again. It was 250K

I don’t think Hicks was implicated. She just requested all communication from PAC and listed board members. Didn’t know Hicks was MAGA though, but it makes sense. 

Oh he is.

And the 250k was some other criminal enterprise, not the pardon.

7 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF

6EBCF6F9-16B9-4E3C-9F56-6E315991AA75.jpeg

I hadn't figured on his natural tendency to kill a golden goose. His followers need something fresh from him not this continued harping on one thing. He may start boring the deplorables.

He will make it easier for a smarter POS to seize the leadership of the MAGA GOPs. The cultish plurality that follows Trump will not dissolve with him. Trump merely revealed and exploited something already long in place.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I hadn't figured on his natural tendency to kill a golden goose. His followers need something fresh from him not this continued harping on one thing. He may start boring the deplorables.

He will make it easier for a smarter POS to seize the leadership of the MAGA GOPs. The cultish plurality that follows Trump will not dissolve with him. Trump merely revealed and exploited something already long in place.

Psychologically, people like to have a strong leader who they entrust to make decisions for them.  Thinking is hard.  Peer-reviewed studies repeatedly show this has an inverse relationship with education level (not completely, but the correlation is high).  In other words, dumb motherfuckers are more than happy to sit on their fat ass watching FNC, Newsmax, and Netflix while doom-scrolling Truth social, and blindly follow their leader, while feeling disenfranchised.

Edited by TeeDubya
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 4
  • Rage+1 1

17 minutes ago, TeeDubya said:

Psychologically, people like to have a strong leader who they entrust to make decisions for them.  Thinking is hard.  Peer-reviewed studies repeatedly show this has an inverse relationship with education level (not completely, but the correlation is high).  In other words, dumb motherfuckers are more than happy to sit on their fat ass watching FNC, Newsmax, and Netflix while doom-scrolling Truth social, and blindly follow their leader, while feeling disenfranchised.

And gop legislators can’t risk losing the uneducated segment by improving the lives of Americans such that more of them become educated.  So it’s scare but actively hinder any change. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

More threats, cool. Motherfucker will become more unhinged as indictments and prison loom and eventually flee to that rat hole Russia.

He’ll leave a pile of shit maga terrorists behind with calls for violence. He’ll guide them through his bullshit social media channels and Vlad will be laughing his ass off as terrorist acts increase in the US perpetrated by those maga loon fucks.

Congrats dumb fuck GOPers.

1 - that is the only possible outcome. It’s undeniable. He is fomenting a violent terrorist movement repeatedly and openly.

2 - if you support this incarnation of the GQP, you support this terrorism. When MAGAs kill more Americans, you will be getting what you asked for and supported.

It’s not more complicated than that. Supporting the GQP is supporting this stochastic terrorism, and the blood shed will continue to be on your hands.

I hate you. Like I’ve always hated all terrorists who kill Americans. Y’all used to hate those types…till you became them.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

On 12/2/2022 at 6:13 PM, ocugolf said:

I guess last thing before I’m out, lol. I see her twice a year. Christmas and thanksgiving. We don’t talk or text or have family group chats going on. It was just a normal thanksgiving. Of the people there, I would be it would be 70/30 blue. It’s not like we are sitting around in MAGA hats and worshipping to the temple of the orange headed fuck. Politics were maybe 2% of the conversation. Mostly cooking, football, family stories, etc. Hell, she could be looking for another job, I don’t know. I didn’t ask. I may not like who she works for, but I can talk about our grandparents or play tennis or share a meal with her without even batting an eye. 

hot chicks get away with a lot of shit. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, immamac said:

Is it just me or have we moved into the downfall phase recently. 

In the past two weeks, he's had dinner at his home with a guy who thinks Jews shouldn't be allowed to work in government, and that women shouldn't be allowed to work at all, and suggested terminating the constitution. In a normal reality, he would lose all support now, and he would go away and we'd never hear from him again.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

In the past two weeks, he's had dinner at his home with a guy who thinks Jews shouldn't be allowed to work in government, and that women shouldn't be allowed to work at all, and suggested terminating the constitution. In a normal reality, he would lose all support now, and he would go away and we'd never hear from him again.

And instead, there’s a very real chance he’s POTUS again.
This timeline, man.
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 3

2 hours ago, Red Five said:

and yet, if (when) nominated, he will receive 99%+ of the voter share from Republicans, and if elected, would consistently have approval numbers is the mid to high 90s among Republicans. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

14 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I have an older relative who is a Vietnam vet (draftee) couple of Purple Hearts and a Bronze Star (with the valor “V”).  Was not keen on Trump prior to 2016, ardent supporters after.  Lukewarm after he lost.    He posted something in support of Trump running a few days ago, and this morning I mentioned to him that Trump, a 5-time draft dodger, is telling him, a Vietnam vet, that the Constitution is meaningless.

”I don’t agree with everything he says.”

GIF by Giphy QA

Reminds me of Georgians talking about Herschel. "No candidate is perfect."

Dems have to be perfect. Republicans have to have an (R) next to their name. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 2

We'll probably see rallies now with crowds chanting "Fuck the constitution!".
CNN: "Some are saying we should abandon the constitution. But should we? We'll discuss, next."

Part of the dismantling of modern democracy includes literal dismantling of democracy by republicans leaders by making it more difficult to vote, throwing out votes and voters, extreme gerrymandering, preventing legislation from being voted on in a systematic fashion, co-opting the news, and back channel coordination with the partisan justices.

The Left has long frowned upon worship of white framers and have undermined the importance of constitutional protection. With social media, this can be amplified in insidious ways to encourage people to not give a shit. You see Herschel Walker and Amy Coney Barrett and its like being a patron at a circus.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

I'd like to see ol Donny Trump wriggle his way out of this one.

There is a chance that Trump’s omission may have been legal, nonetheless. Although officials have to list personal loans on their financial disclosures, the law does not require them to include loans to their companies, unless they are personally liable for the loans. 

Ah well nevertheless.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

23 hours ago, immamac said:

Is it just me or have we moved into the downfall phase recently. 

Certainly seems like it. Following the mid-terms, the tone definitely shifted. And the hits have just keep on coming with Kanye West (can't believe I'm even writing that) and "get rid of the constitution" (can't believe I'm writing that x2).

The Trump ideals ain't going nowhere. But I think all but the most hardcore fans want someone knew as the face of those ideals.

The litmus test will be in a couple of weeks when I visit my rural family that has a small "shrine" (couple of hats and an invite to the 2016 inauguration) to Trump. Wondering if that stuff will be quietly packed away.

5 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

The litmus test will be in a couple of weeks when I visit my rural family that has a small "shrine" (couple of hats and an invite to the 2016 inauguration) to Trump. Wondering if that stuff will be quietly packed away.

Come on.

That shit is going to be displayed proudly for years.

Rural Trump folk are fucking proud of Trump and his "accomplishments".  To this day, on my largely rural drive to work, I pass by no less than half a dozen Trump flags (tattered and faded sure, but Trump flags) flying proudly.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Red Five said:

FTC: "Hey family, I see your Dotard shrine is still up. I guess it doesn't bother you that he hangs out with nazis and wants to shred the Constitution."

FTC's family: "Oh well we don't agree with EVERYTHING he says...."

"Sure, he's a little rough around the edges, but..."

It's been the exact same shit for 6 years now. Nothing will ever change it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Come on.

That shit is going to be displayed proudly for years.

Rural Trump folk are fucking proud of Trump and his "accomplishments".  To this day, on my largely rural drive to work, I pass by no less than half a dozen Trump flags (tattered and faded sure, but Trump flags) flying proudly.  

4 minutes ago, Red Five said:

FTC: "Hey family, I see your Dotard shrine is still up. I guess it doesn't bother you that he hangs out with nazis and wants to shred the Constitution."

FTC's family: "Oh well we don't agree with EVERYTHING he says...."

1 minute ago, tokamak said:

A MAN CAN HOPE DAMNIT!

But you're 99% likely correct.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, tokamak said:

That's basicall what Joyce said and then hemmed and hawed around Geroge's quesitons.    It's sickening.

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement