A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

don jr. is giving trump photo of trump that says merry christmas?  guess he knows trump won't appreciate a photo of don jr.  a photo of ivanka, on the other hand
Yes and Daddy will be so disappointed if You, Fuck from Surly, Cletus and other great patriots don't sign it!

Act now

They will even do two easy payments and one really complicated payment.

7 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

FjX6TeGWIAM6Lub?format=jpg&name=large

I actually "get" Gen. Flynn in the colonial army costume.  It's weird, but he's into shit like that.  I get it.  

But the guy on the left, who is he?  Tennis shoes and jeans with a tie?  Did Flynn say "Dress like the 1780's"?, but this guy just heard '80s?  

And then the future 'Incel of the Year' half-tard in the middle?  Nobody thought to cut off the tag on his new suit before dinner with a former President?  And we're just not gonna take about his face suggesting he's very clearly the product of incest?  

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

I actually "get" Gen. Flynn in the colonial army costume.  It's weird, but he's into shit like that.  I get it.  

But the guy on the left, who is he?  Tennis shoes and jeans with a tie?  Did Flynn say "Dress like the 1780's"?, but this guy just heard '80s?  

And then the future 'Incel of the Year' half-tard in the middle?  Nobody thought to cut off the tag on his new suit before dinner with a former President?  And we're just not gonna take about his face suggesting he's very clearly the product of incest?  

I feel bad for the kid.  They didn't even bother to help him by cutting the tag off his jacket sleeve.

Screen Shot 2022-12-08 at 9.25.34 AM.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

The right may be getting "better" at comedy, but holy fuck do they dress like shit.  Not all that surprising since their idol can't tailor anything he owns and think the tip of his tie has to touch his balls. 

The right may be getting "better" at comedy, but holy fuck do they dress like shit.  Not all that surprising since their idol can't tailor anything he owns and think the tip of his tie has to touch his balls. 
It's almost like the right has become the non-cool kids table of dorks, freaks, idiots and closeted perverts.
  • Hook 'Em 1

16 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Slipped past my spam filter today.  The Official Trump Christmas Card:

Hide contents
Trump Make America Great Again 2024

Friend,

I need to speak with you RIGHT AWAY.

Christmas is RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER, and I need YOUR help.

My father has done more for the American People than any other President in the history of our Country. He will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN  in 2024 and will always put America FIRST, so I want to surprise him with something that I know he’ll cherish FOREVER:

AN OFFICIAL TRUMP CHRISTMAS CARD SIGNED BY HIS FAVORITE PATRIOT: YOU 

**I’m going to show my father his Official Trump Christmas Card VERY SOON, so you’ll need to hurry.

Merry MAGA Christmas - Official Trump Christmas Card - Sign the official card here >>>

Friend, out of my father’s MILLIONS of Patriots, YOU have always been his BEST supporter, which is why I know he’ll be honored to see YOUR NAME.

Remember, when you add your name, you can also add a short note for him to read!

Thank you,

Donald Trump Jr. Signature Headshot
Donald Trump Jr.

Contributions to Trump Save America JFC are not deductible for federal income tax purposes.

Paid for by Trump Save America Joint Fundraising Committee, a joint fundraising committee composed of and authorized by Donald J. Trump for President 2024 and Save America. donaldjtrump.com

You are receiving this email at dhatfield@gmail.com 

Trump Save America JFC, PO Box 13570, Arlington, VA 22219

We believe this is an important way to reach our grassroots supporters with the most up-to-date information regarding President Trump, and we’re glad you’re on our team.

Thank you for joining Team Trump. It’s because of grassroots supporters like YOU that we’ve been able to consistently call out the Fake News media EVERY SINGLE TIME they try to spread misinformation or outright LIES about the important work President Trump is doing to SAVE AMERICA. Reaching grassroots supporters directly is CRITICAL if we’re going to Save America from Joe Biden and the Left. But, in order to do that we need to provide supporters with the most up-to-date information on all of our efforts.

TEXT TRUMP to 88022 to start receiving text messages from President Trump.

It’s because of the commitment and support from real Patriots, like YOU, that we will SAVE AMERICA! Thank you again for your generous support. If you'd like to change your subscription status follow this link.

Privacy Policy

eJw9jLkOwjAQRL8m6Yi8a2NnCxdclcXRAaUT28Qo

Now we know your gmail address. I’m sure nothing foolish and juvenile will happen. 

• Haha 2

"Mr. Trump, they're gonna find out we rented the storage unit out.  They already discovered the classified contents, we'll have to tell them who rented it out, when, and why under threat of perjury."

"It's fine, we used a dba/shell company to rent it out so we can just say somebody we don't know took those docs, rented that facility, and stored them there for their own purposes."

"That would be a solid defense, Mr. Trump.  But the entity that signed out the unit is literally called 'Eric's Boner Garage.' Which doesn't even sound like what he intended."

"I have the worst fucking children."

• Haha 1

Give Trump's legal team some credit.  For consisting largely of legal experts in construction tort law, real estate entity origination, and litigating the valuations of major sports memorabilia...and not having been paid a fucking dime for their expertise and time...they've done a pretty decent job of prolonging these investigations to Trump's favor.  It does finally seem like the damn is experiencing major cracks.  Sure the main guy is having his New York bar card revoked as I type this, but this little rag-tag strip center firm equivalent of the Bad News Bears has really made a go of it.  One of them will be on Liberty University's Law School faculty by end of 2023, book it.  

1 minute ago, Grade of D as in David said:

Did he pay in cash or try to offer him a horse again instead?

sometimes when people compare Trump and his Company to the Mob...I laugh at the laziness of the attempted parallel.  But then I think of that attempted literal horse trade trump tried to do with an attorney.  And I just picture Don, Jr. or Eric fucking up the arrangement trying to be all Godfather-esque 

"What the fuck, Eric?  You brought a fucking horse's head into my office?  Am I supposed to be intimidated like Jack Woltz?"

"No, it's the head of the horse as down payment.  When the case is settled, you'll get the rest of the horse's body."

"That's not how horses fucking work you fucking moron!"  

"Look counselor.  I am trying, okay?!?  You don't have to yell.  Also, can you validate this?"  

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Mar-a-Lago truly becoming a circus:

20 hours ago, YGIFS said:

What the fuck is that thing on the right, like a little tiny Southeast Asian inkblot?

A Rorschnguyen Test?  

$50 and my left nut says he was there to deliver "an envelope" to Donald, Jr.  

Lol, and the Lady on the left made her dress out of the communist China flag.

File:Chinese flag (Beijing) - IMG 1104.jpg - Wikimedia Commons

Edited by TexasEd
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

"Mr. Trump, they're gonna find out we rented the storage unit out.  They already discovered the classified contents, we'll have to tell them who rented it out, when, and why under threat of perjury."

"It's fine, we used a dba/shell company to rent it out so we can just say somebody we don't know took those docs, rented that facility, and stored them there for their own purposes."

"That would be a solid defense, Mr. Trump.  But the entity that signed out the unit is literally called 'Eric's Boner Garage.' Which doesn't even sound like what he intended."

"I have the worst fucking children."

ogkgcbue18751.png?auto=webp&s=dc94cc1aa2

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 7
  • Drool 1

6 minutes ago, C-Man said:

ogkgcbue18751.png?auto=webp&s=dc94cc1aa2

Thanks for the nightmare fuel.  Also, real classy to block out her identity.  Because I know TWO women with that written on their 70 year old beer guts, this way I don't have to know which one of the two it actually is.  I gotta get better friends in 2023.  

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, The Dog said:

Couple of things I'm getting from this.

The recent searches of other Trump properties apparently were done in response to the grand jury subpoena issued in May.  i gather that it was not limited to Mar A Lago.

Also, it appears that a contempt motion would have been ripe shortly after the search warrant was executed, in say September, when it became clear that it had not been complied with.  Perhaps the Special Master proceeding and its injunction against use of the documents interfered with that.

Maybe, though, they needed to get more information/witnesses before the grand jury to figure out what that search actually entailed.

EDIT TO ADD:  After reading the WaPo article, the contempt issue is not non-compliance with the subpoena, but failure/refusal to designate a custodian of records to swear once and for all that all classified documents have been delivered up.  Funny, no one seems to want to do that for the lying piece of shit.

Finally, this may be Jack Smith's doing.  It's his baby now and he appears not to be fucking about.

Finally, 

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, The Dog said:

Actually, I believe Patel was one of several designated representatives to NARA for the Trump Administration. I'm not sure that's quite the same as a "document custodian."

Other than that, I think that's the way the Patel thing went down.  His testimony was not incriminating except to the extent it implicated him in some sort of conspiracy to obstruct or withhold.

• Hook 'Em 1

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement