A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

He's one suave fuck.
The body language looked like "don't you fucking pull away from me until the dance is over". Using his manly girth to threaten her with old man stank breath, a significant size advantage, and the valid fear of being crushed if he wobbles forward to stop her retreat.

200.gif
Needs a kazoo.

6 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

it's slowly building up

imo, it's going to come down to ... will biden pardon trump to keep him out of prison ?

idiaminonaboatlaughing.gif

Just now, Bullneck said:

thisfuckingguysopranos.gif

Just now, Bullneck said:

gladiatorpointing.gif

Just now, Bullneck said:

gladiatorpointing.gif

areyounotentertained.gif

16 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Hahaha that might be one of the biggest troll jobs of all time.

And a perfectly great way to get blown out in 2024, a la Ford. 

The Dem base isn't looking for "unity" or some bullshit that would be part of pardoning Trump.  They (we) would be absolutely deflated by that bullshit.  

• Hook 'Em 4

On 12/7/2022 at 9:08 PM, Satchel said:

Any word yet on why he took the documents in the first place? 

It's a puzzler. 

Knowing what we know, a lot of the things that are not classified are little "ego strokers":  the letters from Un etc.  The classified stuff wouldn't seem to fall into that category unless maybe it was some kind of intel reports reflecting that foreign leaders were somehow in awe of him, which is kind of hard to believe.

That leaves us with his transactional nature.  He had to think there was some kind of value for him there.  We know he wants to show that "russiagate" was a "hoax" by declassifying some material and releasing it.  It could be that kind of thing.  Or some kind of straight-up bargaining chip for favors from either foreign governments or ours.

We'll probably never know except in the vaguest terms.

30 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

It's a puzzler. 

Knowing what we know, a lot of the things that are not classified are little "ego strokers":  the letters from Un etc.  The classified stuff wouldn't seem to fall into that category unless maybe it was some kind of intel reports reflecting that foreign leaders were somehow in awe of him, which is kind of hard to believe.

That leaves us with his transactional nature.  He had to think there was some kind of value for him there.  We know he wants to show that "russiagate" was a "hoax" by declassifying some material and releasing it.  It could be that kind of thing.  Or some kind of straight-up bargaining chip for favors from either foreign governments or ours.

The nature of the documents he had and what they contained should pretty clearly show a motive to why a president who didn't ever care about actually governing while he was president would want to steal and conceal classified government documents after he was out of office. The DOJ should know it but we won't. 

I wasn’t old enough to understand the atmosphere around the Nixon pardon, but I would absolutely lose it if Biden even floated the idea

The baller move would be to just never, ever even mention the fat fuck’s name ever again. He gets indicted and Biden never even acknowledges it.
I wasn’t old enough to understand the atmosphere around the Nixon pardon, but I would absolutely lose it if Biden even floated the idea

The baller move would be to just never, ever even mention the fat fuck’s name ever again. He gets indicted and Biden never even acknowledges it.

If he gets arrested/indicted, the most baller move in the history of Western Civilization would be:

Reporter; “President Biden, any comment on the arrest and impending indictment of former President Trump?”

Biden; “Who?”

reporter; “Donald Trump, your predecessor.  He was arrested and will appear before a Federal Magistrate Judge later this morning.”

Biden; “Nope.  Never heard of him.”   

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Goredho said:

fat-weeble-wobble.gif

Dude I had a whole host of Weeble Wobbles, and a Weeble Wobbles plane that was just a cross section so you were just pretending what life would be like as a Weeble Wobble on a plane.  Being the 70’s, they were probably getting loaded and fucking in the head.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

it's slowly building up

imo, it's going to come down to ... will biden pardon trump to keep him out of prison ?

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

Hahaha that might be one of the biggest troll jobs of all time.

Can Biden make such a pardon conditional? Meaning, saying something like, "if the former president admits to his crimes, offers up a sincere, heartfelt apology, admits he lost the 2020 election, never runs again for public office, and never again posts on any social media platform, then he is pardoned." ? Because that would be an epic troll job.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

It's a puzzler. 

I don't think it's really that hard. TFG likes three things -- money, power and pussy. He has the documents for one of two reasons -- either he plans to profit from them or they incriminate the fuck out of him. Fin.

• Hook 'Em 6

I don't think it's really that hard. TFG likes three things -- money, power and pussy. He has the documents for one of two reasons -- either he plans to profit from them or they incriminate the fuck out of him. Fin.
He also loves bragging about himself and "ratings" or press that shows he is a big deal. Remember all the fake magazine covers? The rallys weren't just pure grift, it's also pure uncut bragging and adoration.
  • Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Born to Run said:
19 minutes ago, C-Man said:

He also loves bragging about himself and "ratings" or press that shows he is a big deal. Remember all the fake magazine covers? The rallys weren't just pure grift, it's also pure uncut bragging and adoration.

True. So maybe I add a fourth thing he loves -- pussy, power, fame/adulation and money.

41 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

Dude I had a whole host of Weeble Wobbles, and a Weeble Wobbles plane that was just a cross section so you were just pretending what life would be like as a Weeble Wobble on a plane.  Being the 70’s, they were probably getting loaded and fucking in the head.

And being the 70s, they were probably manufactured out of asbestos and cancer.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Can Biden make such a pardon conditional? Meaning, saying something like, "if the former president admits to his crimes, offers up a sincere, heartfelt apology, admits he lost the 2020 election, never runs again for public office, and never again posts on any social media platform, then he is pardoned." ? Because that would be an epic troll job.

it won’t save him from state charges 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Red Five said:

In fact I can hear him saying something like “Now that Sleepy Joe has pardoned me, for crimes I didn’t commit, it means that I can’t commit a crime. A lot of people don’t know that but that’s what it means.”

i started to post a laughing response, until i realized that that is pretty much exactly what would happen.  add on "and not a single Republican in this country - elected official, voter, or supporter - would say a word to the contrary about it afterwards," and you would have really nailed it.

2 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

I had a friend in school who invented the Weeble Bong. He used to sell them to head shops and at Dead shows. It was heavy and clumsy but it wouldn’t tip over.

• Hook 'Em 1

Not that it is ever going to happen....   But imagine a day when Trump is charged and ordered to turn himself in.   Its gonna be like the OJ Bronco chase crossed with Jan 6 crossed with South Park... all in real time on social media.   It will absolutely break the internet. 

• Haha 3
  • Drool 1

34 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I had a friend in school who invented the Weeble Bong. He used to sell them to head shops and at Dead shows. It was heavy and clumsy but it wouldn’t tip over.

We talking about you or the bong here?  

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

He’s pardoned to clear his name only if he takes a cyanide tablet administered by nurse Hillary.  That’s the only way I get behind a pardon.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Old Freak Nasty said:

Biden should offer him a pardon if he consumes a vegetable other than a fried potato.

Other than?  

50 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I imagine.

This is all a guess

I’m not a lawyer…

But I’m going to post it on twitter anyway.

Have the Twitter guidelines been updated such that only facts can be posted?

54 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Nixon could be trusted enough to just go away. We all know that would never happen here. Plus the shit he and his inner circle have done is truly dangerous to national security. He ain't getting no pardon. 

But leading up to the Frost/Nixon interviews, Nixon (and his chief of staff) believed he had a comeback in him.

Then he self-destructed on tape.

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement