A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

34 minutes ago, Red Five said:

It really should be stunning that the guy who attempted a coup last time around is not in jail and is the current republican frontrunner. I think some things should be automatically disqualifying. Like say a president attempting a coup in order to stay in power. 

Other than not winning, is there any mechanism that would prevent him from becoming president?

56 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

I know. It's totally beyond belief. I mean, he used money from Russian oligarchs to get elected in 2016. 

He's a bankrupt fool with debts owed to the dirtiest of dirty people around the globe. And yet he floats.

Because he doesn't care who he sells out. As long as some money ends up in his pocket.

A narcissist doesn’t sell out so someone else can have the power and the glory. There is nothing that would convince Trump to willingly yield to anyone else. And nobody is going to pay him not to run. They’ll pay him because they want to buy a President. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

I know. It's totally beyond belief. I mean, he used money from Russian oligarchs to get elected in 2016. 

He's a bankrupt fool with debts owed to the dirtiest of dirty people around the globe. And yet he floats.

Because he doesn't care who he sells out. As long as some money ends up in his pocket.

russia has much, much more at stake this time around. They’re going all in. Desantis might even get the special sushi platter. 

the biggest impact on the next election will be Putin. Will be still be in office ? Can he finally just die ? 

• Rage+1 1

4 hours ago, crash_davis said:

8dV-LEluWchHlF4EYu3g3cYmLZmqBVNm3h3Gt2QE

Read that out loud to your MAGA relatives/friends and see how long it takes for them to ask if you're having a stroke.  And then tell them who said it, and predictably it's, "Well what about when Biden made their verbal mistake last week?"  

I don't know how you traditional, family-values Texans were raised.  When one of our morbidly obese 76 year old uncles with a pill addiction starts rambling like this, the family doesn't start yelling, "But what about the other uncle on the other side of the family, what about when he talks weird?"  No, we worry about the one exhibiting massive errors in communication, who is throwing up serious red flags on cognition.  

9 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Works out well that both Capone and Trump had syphilis.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

I missed this somehow.

So, I guess this never happened during the Trump administration:

North Korea promises nuclear strike on US if regime is threatened

North Korea threatened a nuclear strike on “the heart of the US” if it attempts to remove Kim Jong Un as Supreme Leader, Pyongyang’s state-run Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) reported Tuesday.

The threat was in response to comments from CIA Director Mike Pompeo, who said last week that the Trump administration needed to find a way to separate Kim from his growing nuclear stockpile.

“As for the regime, I am hopeful we will find a way to separate that regime from this system,” Pompeo said. “The North Korean people I’m sure are lovely people and would love to see him go.”

KCNA reported that a spokesman from the North Korean Foreign Ministry said, “The DPRK legally stipulates that if the supreme dignity of the DPRK is threatened, it must preemptively annihilate those countries and entities that are directly or indirectly involved in it, by mobilizing all kinds of strike means including the nuclear ones.”

“Should the US dare to show even the slightest sign of attempt to remove our supreme leadership, we will strike a merciless blow at the heart of the US with our powerful nuclear hammer, honed and hardened over time,” the foreign ministry spokesman added.

Meh, he said a lot of stupid shit but I don't get the impression he thinks it's a physically permanent dome over Israel that we can replicate.  I have heard military leadership describe it with similar terminology.  The real dome I want to ask about is the dome lighting above his head during that interview?  What the fuck is going with the lighting on his face lately?  He looks like a catcher's mitt fucked a men's suit from Sears.  

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

Here is yall. The savior of the master race

In his previous life, he wouldn't be near mouth-breathers standing around gawking at him.  But this is his life now, wearing garish clothing proclaiming his past political office and seeking the attention he so desperately craves.

Oh, if he were still a "businessman" he would do something to garner attention to himself.  But those days are past, and it appears that he skipped the elder statesman of his political party phase completely.  

2 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

We (our country) deserve whatever we get if (when) dotard becomes  POTUS and, subsequently, dictator.  There have been numerous chances to stop it but no one with the power or ability to do so has any fucking balls at all. 

Butbutbut... gas prices!

4 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

it's a fucking sickness. whoever posted that tweet above where he compared himself to al fucking capone had me in laughing in hysterics. i hate this man. what is wrong with me?

When I watched the clip of him speaking, which I rarely do out of hatred from hearing his voice, I kept wondering how many takes that required because its weird editing and pictured him getting pissed off and banging the podium a few times.

• Rage+1 1

Former President Donald J. Trump’s golf courses will host three tournaments this year for the breakaway league that Saudi Arabia’s sovereign wealth fund is underwriting, deepening the financial ties between a candidate for the White House and top officials in Riyadh.

LIV Golf, which in the past year has cast men’s professional golf into turmoil as it lured players away from the PGA Tour, said on Monday that it would travel to Trump courses in Florida, New Jersey and Virginia during this year’s 14-stop season. Neither the league nor the Trump Organization announced the terms of their arrangement, but the schedule shows the Saudi-backed start-up will remain allied with, and beneficial to, one of its foremost defenders and political patrons as he seeks a return to power.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/01/30/sports/golf/liv-schedule-trump.html

• Rage+1 1

3 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Former President Donald J. Trump’s golf courses will host three tournaments this year for the breakaway league that Saudi Arabia’s sovereign wealth fund is underwriting, deepening the financial ties between a candidate for the White House and top officials in Riyadh.

LIV Golf, which in the past year has cast men’s professional golf into turmoil as it lured players away from the PGA Tour, said on Monday that it would travel to Trump courses in Florida, New Jersey and Virginia during this year’s 14-stop season. Neither the league nor the Trump Organization announced the terms of their arrangement, but the schedule shows the Saudi-backed start-up will remain allied with, and beneficial to, one of its foremost defenders and political patrons as he seeks a return to power.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/01/30/sports/golf/liv-schedule-trump.html

Top that, Pompeo. 

7 hours ago, bolverk said:

Mr. Trump.  I knew Al Capone.  I served with Al Capone.  I bootlegged with Al Capone.  I evaded taxes with Al Capone.  I murdered with Al Capone.  

And you sir, are no Al Capone.  For all his faults, selling out his country never even occurred to that piece of shit.