A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

16 minutes ago, Red Five said:

In a sane world that statement by itself would single handedly end his political career. 

Seriously, someone put a mic in his face and ask him if when he was potus, if he would have been ok with his security detail letting a violent mob have free reign in the white house with him in it. He'd be upstairs hiding in a closet, "shoot them shoot them!!". "Sorry Mr. President, that would be murder. Oh look here they come now. Hold on Mr. President, they really want blood!". 

donny bunker would be underground 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, crash_davis said:

Dear any stupid motherfucker who still thinks that the election was "stolen",

FUCK YOU! You're too gotdamned stupid to be living and hopefully you haven't reproduced.

Signed,

America

GQP logic: we were trying to steal the election so obviously the dems must have stolen it!

image.thumb.jpeg.cb38ec120c6b47ab86a17c3affc7210b.jpeg

No bitch….

Ashli Babbitt was shot by a Capitol police officer on January 6, 2021 during the insurrection at the U.S. Capitol building. The act of breaking into the Capitol building and participating in the violent and unlawful events that took place constituted a violation of various laws, including 18 U.S.C. § 1752(a), which prohibits violent entry or disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds, and 18 U.S.C. § 231(a)(3), which criminalizes acts of physical violence committed as part of a mob. Additionally, Babbitt was seen trying to climb through a broken window of the Capitol building, which posed an imminent threat to both the police officers on scene and the members of Congress who were in the building at the time. The police officer who shot Babbitt was likely acting in defense of themselves and others, as is authorized under 18 U.S.C. § 111.

thanks chatgpt.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

This'll sound conspiracy theory-esque...but it really is weird.  Some days/photos/videos/appearances...he looks like the same 300# tub of shit with multiple goiter-labias.  And other days, he looks almost ghostly, like a a skeleton wearing a Trumper suit as skin, maybe 225# at most.  Fucking weird.  And creepy.  Mostly weird.  

Look at the way his pants/belt are drooping right there when he used to wear them high where they'd be clinging to dear life.  

• Like 3

I just saw an article about trump threatening to support the Democrats if the Reps do not stand up for him.  PLEASE mr. trump, sir, do the world a favor and put a bullet in your stupid fkn brainless head if you are smart enough not to screw up the attempt.

Edited by AnTiM

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

This'll sound conspiracy theory-esque...but it really is weird.  Some days/photos/videos/appearances...he looks like the same 300# tub of shit with multiple goiter-labias.  And other days, he looks almost ghostly, like a a skeleton wearing a Trumper suit as skin, maybe 225# at most.  Fucking weird.  And creepy.  Mostly weird.  

Look at the way his pants/belt are drooping right there when he used to wear them high where they'd be clinging to dear life.  

Holy shit, that's eerily similar.  What's the book? 

My favorite part is "He didn't like" sentence that covers so many unrelated and bizarre things.  I'm reading it in the voice of Dr. Evil and my daughter wants to know what is so funny.  ...Tobacco, idleness of any kind, pasteurized milk, overweight people, or tall buildings.  I'm crying.

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, DaysOff said:

Isn't he why we had to do fucking square dancing in junior high PE, or was that some other racist robber baron.

Fuck, I forgot all about that.  Man this thread is making me laugh at the strangest shit.  Yeah, there was some tee-totaler mogul of the first half of the last century that felt square dancing or box socials or somesuch shit would help us get exercise in the winter months and avoid sexual temptation and booze.  I'm not going down the google rabbit hole, you brought it uP! 

Seriously the obsession of older rich white men about what's going on in teenager's underwear, who aren't their own children, is as timeless as...........well....a good old fashioned hootenanny!  Grab a partner! 

Edited by YGIFS

Fuck, I forgot all about that.  Man this thread is making me laugh at the strangest shit.  Yeah, there was some tee-totaler mogul of the first half of the last century that felt square dancing or box socials or somesuch shit would help us get exercise in the winter months and avoid sexual temptation and booze.  I'm not going down the google rabbit hole, you brought it uP! 
Seriously the obsession of older rich white men about what's going on in teenager's underwear, who aren't their own children, is as timeless as...........well....a good old fashioned hootenanny!  Grab a partner! 
Wait... other schools had square fencing in PE? I thought that was just Baytown. Shit. Learn something new every day.

18 hours ago, tchookem said:
19 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Wait... other schools had square fencing in PE? I thought that was just Baytown. Shit. Learn something new every day.

We did it (square dancing, not square fencing) in DISD in the late '50s.  Only a third or more sat it out with letters from their Baptist minister indicating they considered dancing a sin.  Probably the same all over Texas.

• Haha 3

folk dancing was a PE curriculum standard for many years. Every school in Texas was required to do it. Usually square dancing, and some kind of dance from I think the Phillipines where you hopped over sticks, which was usually PVC pipes in PE class. Two people would move the pipes while a dancer hopped over them, kind of like jump rope.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Hawndoh said:

folk dancing was a PE curriculum standard for many years. Every school in Texas was required to do it. Usually square dancing, and some kind of dance from I think the Phillipines where you hopped over sticks, which was usually PVC pipes in PE class. Two people would move the pipes while a dancer hopped over them, kind of like jump rope.

I don't remember folk dancing in PE.  I do remember the parachute on rainy days in the gym, though.