A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, aggie08 said:

I've seen a dozen "Oh man, what a terrible day for Donald Trump, his house of cards is collapsing around him" tweets over the past two years. They need to get fucked. At this point, they might as well end with, "And number 6 will really surprise you!"

"The walls are closing in!" - 2016

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 2

3 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Trump Media was founded in 2021. That Twitter account is a moron 

Eric Trump really said it, back in 2014, according to some author.  I remember that was a thing when dotard was running for president. 

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/05/eric-trump-russia-investment-golf-course

13 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Eric Trump really said it, back in 2014, according to some author.  I remember that was a thing when dotard was running for president. 

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/05/eric-trump-russia-investment-golf-course

Don Jr. said something similar in 2008.

"In terms of high-end product influx into the US, Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets”

https://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-jr-said-money-pouring-in-from-russia-2018-2

2 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

2465EDE7-93CD-433D-9861-BD671D3D48CE.png.e51ce15afc000a6a8a3d7f16376a0bf5.png

The Amazon description:   During the presidency of President Donald Trump, it became evident to me that the prophecies about the Son of Man, as predicted by Jesus in the Bible were, to a significant extent, fulfilled at the hands of Mr Trump. The Bible speaks about two different Christs-or Messiahs. Jesus, the Son of God is the one Christ, whereas the Son of Man is the other. Jesus always referred to the Son of Man in the third person. The greatest distinction or significance between the Son of Man and the Son of God (the Lamb) is their respective positions at the throne of God. There are numerous differences between the Son of God and the Son of Man, but overall, people read these scriptures and they do not realize that the Son of God (the Lamb) stands in front of the throne of God, whereas the Son of Man, is positioned on the right hand of God. Jesus spoke about two different killings in the four gospels of the New Testament. People read these scriptures and are unaware that Jesus (the Son of God) predicted his own killing in the first person, as opposed to the several prophecies that He made in respects to the Son of Man who will be crucified. The New Testament speaks about "two Kings;" Jesus, the Son of God, is the "King of the Jews," whereas the Son of Man is the "King of Kings" who will be a world-ruler, and He will rule all the nations (the tribes) of the earth with a rod of iron. This book will explain in depth how "Donald John Trump's" full name literally means: "The Ruler of the World, graced by Yahweh (the LORD) and a descendant of a Drummer." Upon reading this book, the reader will be captivated when they realize how President Donald John Trump fulfilled most of the prophecies as the Son of Man. It speaks about End Time Prophecies and Biblical revelations regarding "President Donald J. Trump, the Son of Man. The Christ."

• Haha 6
  • Drool 2

I haven't received any of this stuff for quite a long time. I guess he got over not seeing my name at the top of the list of donors he reviews everyday.

image.png.a3fac4ee34ff829632eb046eb1fae1ec.png

Maybe I was too harsh about the guy. He's clearly aiming only to inspire me to fight for this great country!

Oh, wait.

image.png.5b205544b4e4efeb8528f53bd2ae0c57.png

image.png.aa1bed8046429ec0a0e0e588a611d96a.png

image.png.0abb3f40359748eb757cfe18b10c6538.png

I just don't think I can pass up this opportunity to be involved in 1,300% impact!

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I do like how atomheart is like Walter.  "No Donny, these men are cowards".  I just hope he's right.

All of his biggest supporters are either in jail, waiting to go to jail, or in the House of Representatives.

Super-Villains-ONLINE-COLOR.jpg?d=1536x1

I wonder if Donnie understands that if shit actually goes down, there’s a sizable contingent of Republicans who would like to see him knocked out of the race, making it easier for the Republicans to nominate the guy in high heels.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Like 1

Of course the guy in high heels is just as much of an insufferable prick and snowflake as Trump is, but he’s more competent, and that’s a problem.  I can’t tell if the Trumpers will get behind him though, since Trump is already going after him, and they’ll be pissed at the GOP if Trump doesn’t get the nod.  I am grateful to Trump for installing a mentality in his followers that if he can’t have it, the GOP can’t have it.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Of course the guy in high heels is just as much of an insufferable prick and snowflake as Trump is, but he’s more competent, and that’s a problem.  I can’t tell if the Trumpers will get behind him though, since Trump is already going after him, and they’ll be pissed at the GOP if Trump doesn’t get the nod.  I am grateful to Trump for installing a mentality in his followers that if he can’t have it, the GOP can’t have it.

Wait, we're calling a guy that wears boots the guy in high heels?

Fuck DeSantis, and I was kind of offended that a Floriduh goombah was wearing boots, but still.  I'm also offended that that canuck cubano cagaleche wears boots, too.

But boots = heels is just a bridge too far.

• Hook 'Em 2

32 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

and you will be disappointed Jeff Tiedrich.  TwiceHorn out front should've told ya.

I actually remain fairly confident that he'll be indicted and convicted. 

Whether that makes a bit of difference to the magats is another thing entirely and I have zero confidence that it will.

I do kind of wish the royal we could stop breathlessly speculating on whether he can be convicted of every new potential crime that comes down the pike.  He's personally pretty on the hook for two federal felonies, possibly also in Georgia and maybe NY, but, to the extent anything will get him, those federal crimes will.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

Wait, we're calling a guy that wears boots the guy in high heels?

Fuck DeSantis, and I was kind of offended that a Floriduh goombah was wearing boots, but still.  I'm also offended that that canuck cubano cagaleche wears boots, too.

But boots = heels is just a bridge too far.

There are boots.

And then there are boots meant to make you look quite a bit taller than you are.

For the last 43 years, every President we've elected has been 5-11 or taller, and it's been over a century since we elected a shorty, and DeSantis (or rather his wife) knows it.

Tiger Woods is 6-1.  DeSantis is 5-9 (and that's being generous).  You tell me if he's trying to add inches.

Now it's entirely possible that there is a horse just outside of the photo and DeSantis was wearing riding boots because he was going to hop on it and take off to another photo op or something.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

51 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I'm not sure what that means, but I did see something that Smith has subpoenaed a bunch of lower-level MAL employees apparently to testify as to daily shenanigans with classified materials.

I’m sure all those low paid employees can afford high powered  lawyers with experience 

23 minutes ago, Smax said:

Well that's two minutes of my life I won't get back.  I listened to it twice.  and as someone who has a tendency to ramble, but who discerns messaging down to an elevator pitch for a living...i have no fucking idea what the fuck she just said or meant.  But apparently the word "indictment" appears in the bible several times.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

God's Daily To-Do-List

1.  Neutron star in gamma D7 quadrant about to go super nova and destroy 40 billion souls.  Action plan-  none. 

2.  Imminent collision of 2 supermassive black holes in UR74-d8 galaxy will cause a gamma ray burst which will rip apart 70 light years of space time.  Action plan- none.

3.  Donald Trump may be indicted.   MUST INTERVENE. 

Well, it might seem a little improbable if you haven't been following along closely, but you have to remember ...

2465EDE7-93CD-433D-9861-BD671D3D48CE.png

• Haha 1