A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

50 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I still can't believe that person was President. It seems even more unbelievable now than it did during 16-20, if that makes any sense. 

I’ll go to my grave never being able to fathom how it happened. I genuinely believed everyone else was laughing at him too. I never realized that anyone actually took him seriously. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I’ll go to my grave never being able to fathom how it happened. I genuinely believed everyone else was laughing at him too. I never realized that anyone actually took him seriously. 

It's like someone made up a list of all the traits that should make you automatically ineligible for the presidency, and then put them all into one person. And then we elected him president. 

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

I still can't believe that person was President. It seems even more unbelievable now than it did during 16-20, if that makes any sense. 

It doesn't make sense really.  Shit is even worse on that side of the aisle now.  That's the unbelievable part to me.  They didn't learn a damn thing.  They are just grifters and haters and hateful grifters.

16 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

I actually remain fairly confident that he'll be indicted and convicted. 

Whether that makes a bit of difference to the magats is another thing entirely and I have zero confidence that it will.

I do kind of wish the royal we could stop breathlessly speculating on whether he can be convicted of every new potential crime that comes down the pike.  He's personally pretty on the hook for two federal felonies, possibly also in Georgia and maybe NY, but, to the extent anything will get him, those federal crimes will.

Until that time, Twice, it is the only act, of our own, that feels a bit like justice.   Please allow us that.  Thank you

• Hook 'Em 1

34 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I’m not a tinfoil hat person but I will probably go to my grave thinking that Russia hacked the voting in Michigan and Wisconsin.  That’s the only way I can rationalize it. But, apparently 75 million retards voted for him in 2020 so who knows. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Red Five said:

It's like someone made up a list of all the traits that should make you automatically ineligible for the presidency, and then put them all into one person. And then we elected him president. 

If you made a list of every word in the English language that you could use to say something positive about another person, literally none of them apply to Trump. Unless you consider being tall to be a positive characteristic. (I’d say it’s neutral.) Other than that, nothing. He has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. 

• Hook 'Em 2

21 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Of course the guy in high heels is just as much of an insufferable prick and snowflake as Trump is, but he’s more competent, but with none of the charisma.

1 hour ago, CTC2 said:

I’m not a tinfoil hat person but I will probably go to my grave thinking that Russia hacked the voting in Michigan and Wisconsin.  That’s the only way I can rationalize it. But, apparently 75 million retards voted for him in 2020 so who knows. 

I've always wondered about this myself.  Jimmy Carter said this about a year ago, and I wonder if it was just him being astounded at the circumstances or if he had spoken to someone who knew. 

Edited by Bullneck

3 hours ago, miguelito said:

It's OK, lawyers are good at policing their own.

🙄

Lawyers don't actually have to police this in the way you're thinking.  If that's sufficient to create a conflict, Manhattan DA can move to disqualify him, and he'll be kicked out of the case.

That whole notion of consulting with every good family lawyer in town before filing for divorce is mostly mythical.  Those consultations don't typically create a conflict of interest.  However, the hassle of it might deter many lawyers from representing when they've had a consultation with the spouse.  It really depends on what they talked about and most lawyers want to keep that as general as possible to avoid getting confidential/privileged information.

Edited by TwiceHorn

8 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Making 

Attorneys

Get 

Attorneys 

That's huge.

On Beryl Howell's last day as Chief Judge of the DC District Court. IIRC, she had several of these type motions against Trump associates pending, not crime-fraud, but executive privilege, 5th Amendment claims, etc.  I hope she poured them all out.

There's no reason to believe her successor won't follow suit, but she was pretty exceptionally good.

This stuff will be appealed, and she's been pretty good at getting affirmed.

ETA:  Just saw this from Daily Beast averring that Howell gave prosecutors Corcoran's notes relating to the MAL subpoena.  https://www.thedailybeast.com/federal-judge-beryl-howell-hands-over-donald-trumps-lawyer-evan-corcorans-notes-to-doj  As the article notes, that poses a cat-out-of-the-bag problem for Corcoran and Trump.  Unusual, to say the least, especially for Howell.  If you can believe Daily Beast.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Horn Dog said:

God's Daily To-Do-List

1.  Neutron star in gamma D7 quadrant about to go super nova and destroy 40 billion souls.  Action plan-  none. 

2.  Imminent collision of 2 supermassive black holes in UR74-d8 galaxy will cause a gamma ray burst which will rip apart 70 light years of space time.  Action plan- none.

3.  Donald Trump may be indicted.   MUST INTERVENE. 

That is a helluva post! Profound, in fact. 

There is nothing — and I mean NOTHING — more narcissistic that believing the unseen Creator of the universe is securing you and your tribe's destiny.

And it's all on a speck of a planet, in a remote part of the Milky Way, just one of two trillion galaxies in a universe stretching across 100 billion light years, populated with zillions of black holes, supernovas, neutron and untold numbers of possible life forms. 

But then, the so-called "prophets" likely still believe in a 6000 year-old universe—with boundaries just outside Neptune and the stars/planets on a sphere orbiting Earth. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Red Five said:

That crazy god. Really focused on the important stuff.

7 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Well that's two minutes of my life I won't get back.  I listened to it twice.  and as someone who has a tendency to ramble, but who discerns messaging down to an elevator pitch for a living...i have no fucking idea what the fuck she just said or meant.  But apparently the word "indictment" appears in the bible several times.  

3 hours ago, Red Five said:

2 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

2 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

It doesn't make sense really.  Shit is even worse on that side of the aisle now.  That's the unbelievable part to me.  They didn't learn a damn thing.  They are just grifters and haters and hateful grifters.

All those times Republicans referred to Democrats as "sheeple" and mocked them for acting like cultists with Obama, and here we are and the GOP is not only fully of actual cult types with batshit beliefs about God intervening for Trump and only he can save us from Satan, but it's either being steered by them, or being steered in their favor.

It really is fucking embarrassing how far the GOP has fallen for those of us who used to be Republicans.  It should be embarrassing as hell for those who are still Republicans, but all they care about is the grift or owning the libs.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

Holy shit.  Let's make sure that he has access to a nice big compound, just in case he wants to invite all of his followers to hang out in the wake of his indictment.  Maybe throw in some industrial size barrels of Koolaid mix, just in case.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

17 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

God damn it

8 minutes ago, Gap03 said:

Holy shit.  Let's make sure that he has access to a nice big compound, just in case he wants to invite all of his followers to hang out in the wake of his indictment.  Maybe throw in some industrial size barrels of Koolaid mix, just in case.

2 minutes ago, Post Oak said:

Fuckin hell

Any of you who know any MAGA types who might attend this, make sure and tell them that it's bullshit that they can't open-carry there, because the libs like Abbott and Dan Patrick and Ken Paxton won't let them.  Get it in their heads that they cannot open carry because of them.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 3

4 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

This is so, so, so on-brand. First that the Salvadorans and Japanese gave him gifts exactly tailored to him. He likes himself and cheating at golf. 

Second, him taking a portrait of himself and golf clubs. 

image.jpeg.151231243add27455a3caaa3d4119d91.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1

24 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Any of you who know any MAGA types who might attend this, make sure and tell them that it's bullshit that they can't open-carry there, because the libs like Abbott and Dan Patrick and Ken Paxton won't let them.  Get it in their heads that they cannot open carry because of them.

I really like this idea but remember these folks are dumber than dried out dog shit. 

Learning them up on something ain’t gonna happen 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

‘You better be strapped !  BLM and antifa will be there to start trouble’

• Hook 'Em 1

If I’m trump, I play this up. I use pac money to pay people to line the route to the courthouse. I’d want 100,000 people there. 100% I want to be in cuffs and I wave them in the air to the crowd and media because they’re persecuting a patriot that loves this country !

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, Horn Dog said:

God's Daily To-Do-List

1.  Neutron star in gamma D7 quadrant about to go super nova and destroy 40 billion souls.  Action plan-  none. 

2.  Imminent collision of 2 supermassive black holes in UR74-d8 galaxy will cause a gamma ray burst which will rip apart 70 light years of space time.  Action plan- none.

3.  Donald Trump may be indicted.   MUST INTERVENE. 

4) mercilessly fuck with aggy

• Haha 2
  • Drool 1

11 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Lost in the shuffle, why did he come back to Facebook today?

https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/videos/im-back/735182501447195/

I don’t know. I saw that he was just unblocked by YouTube today. No idea if that’s more than just a coincidence.

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/youtube-lifts-restrictions-trumps-account-rcna75463