A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

2 hours ago, Horn Dog said:

Trump is too good for this world.  The Lord has decided to give him his own planet to rule for eternity.   All of his true followers must gather in Waco at once, prepare the coolaid and prepare for immediate transport to Trump’s new planet.  This is the way.

hey yo….go fist yourself with that gather in Waco shit.  i don’t want those shitstains anywhere near here.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

hey yo….go fist yourself with that gather in Waco shit.  i don’t want those shitstains anywhere near here.  

No kidding, do it in Georgia or Florida or Pennsylvania, some mfkn place where the majority voted for you...or so you claim.

11 minutes ago, AnTiM said:

No kidding, do it in Georgia or Florida or Pennsylvania, some mfkn place where the majority voted for you...or so you claim.

So, um, I'm thoroughly confused here. GA & PA did not go with a majority for Trump. FL? Yes. TX? Also, yes. In fact, McClennan County went 61% for Trump. He's at home among the Southern Baptists.

Legal eagles: If Trump is getting arrested, does it necessarily follow that he'll have to post bail? And, if Trump is calling for protests to TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY!!!, shouldn't the judge take that threat into account when setting the figure?

8 minutes ago, HRSchenker said:

He's not getting arrested lmao. Don't fall for this shit 

Oh its happening, and it will at least twice more.  The New York case he is being arrested and indicted, then it will happen in Atlanta, and then at it will happen at the Federal level for the documents.  All three will happen, two within the next 2 weeks (NY and Atlanta), and I'm betting before April is out the Federal comes down.  The thing is, that's just what is people information, I suspect there will be more.  

Atlanta is going to be a fun because it won't be just him, lots of prominent Georgia Republicans will be arrested as well.  

As to what happens after the indictments and eventual trials, I have no idea.  I presume lots of underlings will get time, most of it small, though some people will get made an example of.  What will happen with him, I'm not sure.  

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Everybody bring as much open carry assault rifle weaponry as possible.  If you don’t bring guns, Trump won’t let you inside.  Ignore all law enforcement warnings to the contrary, they’re just deep state crisis actors.

we do this right and there’ll be a really fun standoff massacre.

See below.

12 hours ago, AnTiM said:

As stated earlier, I hope his cult members follow this sage advice to their inevitable end.  There is no reasoning with insanity, you can either live with it or eliminate it.  Let them drink the poisoned Kool-Aid and be done with them.

spacer.png

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 4

20 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

Oh its happening, and it will at least twice more.  The New York case he is being arrested and indicted, then it will happen in Atlanta, and then at it will happen at the Federal level for the documents.  All three will happen, two within the next 2 weeks (NY and Atlanta), and I'm betting before April is out the Federal comes down.  The thing is, that's just what is people information, I suspect there will be more.  

Atlanta is going to be a fun because it won't be just him, lots of prominent Georgia Republicans will be arrested as well.  

As to what happens after the indictments and eventual trials, I have no idea.  I presume lots of underlings will get time, most of it small, though some people will get made an example of.  What will happen with him, I'm not sure.  

This sounds an awful lot like the wishcasting “The Storm” when Trump was going to simultaneously arrest all the Democrat pedophiles. I hope you’re right — but I’m getting used to being let down by this entire process surrounding him.

1 hour ago, bolverk said:

So, um, I'm thoroughly confused here. GA & PA did not go with a majority for Trump. FL? Yes. TX? Also, yes. In fact, McClennan County went 61% for Trump. He's at home among the Southern Baptists.

Legal eagles: If Trump is getting arrested, does it necessarily follow that he'll have to post bail? And, if Trump is calling for protests to TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY!!!, shouldn't the judge take that threat into account when setting the figure?

In my defense, my post ended with "...or so you claim" but no offense taken

3 hours ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

So they are going to get him for classifying the hush money payment as a legal expense?

Seems relatively minor, tbh. I don't know how I feel about shooting your shot with this versus all the other shit he's done.

What it seems to be is this.

NY has a law against "falsifying business records."  It seems unique because you don't have to do anything with them, in particular, like defraud someone, or present them to a tax authority, etc.  It's a misdemeanor unless you use them to perpetrate another crime.

So, all kinds of documents falsified to cover the payments to Cohen and then to Daniels.  Misdemeanor.

But, the payment itself was also a violation of NY election law, much like federal election law.  Boom, felony.

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, bolverk said:

Remember the first raison d'etre of bail is to secure appearance at trial.  Trump certainly has the means to flee, but he could argue as a candidate, no motive.  Bail is secondarily used to protect the public against violent criminals.  Trump himself isn't violent, but he can certainly incite it.

So, I tend to doubt he will have a monetary bail, but maybe.  And I don't think the potential for detention for violence is high.

A gag order might well be a condition of bail, though.  He'll probably try to fight that, but I think it might be upheld despite his candidacy.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

43 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Remember the first raison d'etre of bail is to secure appearance at trial.  Trump certainly has the means to flee, but he could argue as a candidate, no motive.  Bail is secondarily used to protect the public against violent criminals.  Trump himself isn't violent, but he can certainly incite it.

So, I tend to doubt he will have a monetary bail, but maybe.  And I don't think the potential for detention for violence is high.

A gag order might well be a condition of bail, though.  He'll probably try to fight that, but I think it might be upheld despite his candidacy.

Personally, I’d be quite content if the motherfucker jumped bail and spent the rest of his life on the “run” in some other country than the USA. But that’s just me.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Drool 2

1 minute ago, C-Man said:

Personally, I’d be quite content if the motherfucker jumped bail and spent the rest of his life on the “run” in some other country than the USA. But that’s just me.

I like this idea a lot. Imagine the popularity of a “Trump Hunter” channel. 

2 hours ago, HRSchenker said:

He's not getting arrested lmao. Don't fall for this shit 

Don’t tell Trump that, because he clearly has it in his head that he’s being arrested and is flipping out on social media over it.  Did he arrive at that conclusion on his own?  Was it some social media post he saw and believed? Or did his lawyers tell him that?  The fact that he believes it is interesting.  

1 hour ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Aaaaaaand Michael Cohen already went to prison for this shit. It’s a crime, and should be a slam dunk for the prosecution 

Probably worth noting that Cohen pled to federal election violations, as well as a host of other shit, including bank fraud and tax evasion, which were the major crimes in that indictment, bank fraud being a 30 year felony.  He took a three-year sweetheart deal on all of it, including another charge of lying to Congress.

None of it was ever proven in a court of law.

People like to think that means the case against Trump is a slam dunk.  People are also dumb as shit.

This is a different crime, though.  Commentators think it may be a little out there.  Here's an explainer. https://apnews.com/article/trump-stormy-daniels-michael-cohen-indictment-new-york-f3ce87a1b4ec50fbeaefcbe21f87ab0b

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

36 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Who do you think won Texas the last two presidential elections?

I know that Ann Richards might be the last Democrat to win an election in this now totally fucked up state.  We were just not one of the states trump was disputing results in.

2 minutes ago, NAVY said:

Now is the time to grift these assholes. Much has been joked about on this board. Save.the.Donald@hotmail.com.

Let’s fucking go. Immamac needs some shinier AWS servers. M5 xlarge 

"Proceeds go to Mr. Dotard's defense fund." (.000000001% in reality. We know they already fall for this.)

7 minutes ago, NAVY said:

Now is the time to grift these assholes. Much has been joked about on this board. Save.the.Donald@hotmail.com.

Let’s fucking go. Immamac needs some shinier AWS servers. M5 xlarge 

4 minutes ago, Red Five said:

"Proceeds go to Mr. Dotard's defense fund." (.000000001% in reality. We know they already fall for this.)

The time for grifting has passed.  I don't have any social media presence.  But if you do, send up every false flag message you can think of.  "Every Patriot and Lover of Liberty is to meet at the (insert state name here) Capitol on Tuesday afternoon to show their support for President Trump!  And to demonstrate that we will not have our country arrested for standing up for freedom!  Exercise your constitutional right to peacefully gather and petition the government!  Also exercise your right, if your state allows it, to open carry the weapon(s) of your choosing.  We must make our stand now so that the media, that America, and all the World will indeed know President Trump is being illegally arrested and we will not tolerate it!" 

I feel like Chaz in "Wedding Crashers."  Weddings were fun.  That was a grift.  But I'm tapping into something much darker and more satisfying.  Getting more adamant Trump supporters to get dead.  

55 minutes ago, Underdog said:

I can see NY possibly giving him an olive branch by doing this in the still of the night so as to lessen his embarrassment factor but the fuckstick would turn it down in order for his Trumpanzees see him in broad daylight. 

Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

he wants the show and spotlight 

6 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

If friends or acquaintances start to complain about trump being arrested for political reasons, remind them of the facts.

• Michael Cohen paid off women, including stormy Daniels, to be quiet.
  • Trump reimbursed and compensated Cohen.
  • cohen went to prison for tax evasion and campaign fraud related to this situation.
  • the DA has trumps tax returns.

what we dont know.

• most likely the trump org ex-cfo has testified to the grand jury before he started his jail sentence.
  • the national enquirer publisher, who also paid off women for trump, also testified.
  • How trump or his campaign reported the Cohen or other payoffs. FEC, IRS or NY income tax.

Laugh your ass off at them.  Then ask if they're serious...then when they start to answer, laugh more. 

You've learned nothing after all of this? 

March 21st.  The first Day of Spring.   You know, Spring?  Rejuvenation.  Rebirth.  Everything's blooming.  Trump going to prison.  All that crap.   

And yes, our equinox will occur the afternoon/evening of 20 March.  But it will already be March 21st in Russia when Trump is arrested and processed.  We gotta start tempering expectations though.  This may not actually happen.  Because you know...reasons.  Still worth a shot having a buncha them show up armed to austin and getting shot by police.  

• Hook 'Em 3

25 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Since Trump is a numbers guy, odds he brags on the number of indictments against him like they're some GD tv ratings or inauguration crowd? 

"CNN had their biggest ratings in history for my indictment!  They'd be bankrupt without me!"

7 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

If friends or acquaintances start to complain about trump being arrested for political reasons, remind them of the facts.

• Michael Cohen paid off women, including stormy Daniels, to be quiet.
  • Trump reimbursed and compensated Cohen.
  • cohen went to prison for tax evasion and campaign fraud related to this situation.
  • the DA has trumps tax returns.

what we dont know.

• most likely the trump org ex-cfo has testified to the grand jury before he started his jail sentence.
  • the national enquirer publisher, who also paid off women for trump, also testified.
  • How trump or his campaign reported the Cohen or other payoffs. FEC, IRS or NY income tax.

Or just say fuck off moron