A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

29 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Trying to keep up, but every other post is a YGIFS wall of text. We're fucked if Brisket joins the party 

spacer.png

Every post of mine on this page are 1-2 paragraphs.  Just keep scrolling after the first sentence.  You'll be fine, we'll go to Sbarro's tomorrow and get you a slice.

Imagine being so fucking stupid that, at this stage of the game, you get yourself arrested in defense of Donald Trump.

Intel Bulletins Warn of Surge in Violent Threats Over Trump Arrest

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/trump-potential-arrest-inspiring-violent-threats-1234700762/

No doubt the crowds will be way smaller than J6. What worries me is that the ones who do show up will be hard-core believers and it only takes one to create a very dangerous situation.

That’s the outcome. Won’t be as big a violent mob as J6. But some will be violent enough.

I’d very much like it if every one of them who takes up arms against the rule of law gets Babbitted.

Trying to keep up, but every other post is a YGIFS wall of text. We're fucked if Brisket joins the party 
giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952eb762b63511aaa5058c862e6048cf0fb06444531&rid=giphy.webp&ct=g

Nah, already stated my bit multiple times. Ain’t nothing gonna happen. He’s bullet proof. Don’t know why, but he is.
If he’s indicted/arrested, violence will follow. We should kill those who participate in such violence, where they stand. They need to see the evidence for themselves, in blood-spattered HD.
  • Hook 'Em 2

Trump, "I don't have to pay them Eric if I've misled them and falsified information to them.  If it negates attorney-client privilege, I don't owe them anything." 

Eric, "Yeah, that's not a thing, Dad.  If you negate that through conscious fraud...the lack of attorney-client privilege sets you up for penalties and costs far worse than any invoice they might send you.  I'm your dumbest kid and even I know that."

Trump, "I have the worst fucking attorneys."

Eric, "Yeah, that's what happens when you aren't willing to pay normal attorneys.  How the fuck is this happening, suddenly I'm the voice of reason in the Trump family?" 

5 hours ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

No doubt the crowds will be way smaller than J6. What worries me is that the ones who do show up will be hard-core believers and it only takes one to create a very dangerous situation.

Then I guess we’ll figure out what “a well-armed militia” can do against a government that isn’t being co-opted to stand down.

• Like 1
  • Drool 1

12 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

Then I guess we’ll figure out what “a well-armed militia” can do against a government that isn’t being co-opted to stand down.

Shit, give 'em a fighting chance...they don't even have to be well regulated.  Just open carry, draw down, and see who's who.  With any luck, we'll have so many Ashli Babbit's, we'll forgotten all their names.  

14 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

1A56A968-310E-43EB-9A8A-AFE7EDD1C93F.jpeg.a9a0dbed7891be8dd4bbb07c2aaf49c7.jpeg

“What is the last sound 458 people hear?”

<ripping envelop> 

“What is Brrrrrrrrrrrrttttttt!!?”

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Did this get posted?

Interdasting.  I imagine that this is Trump asking DC Circuit for a stay of the district court's order pending full appeal.  Those do usually go pretty fast, but like week or 10 days fast, not this fast.

And, if the DC Circuit denies the stay, Corcoran testifies and the whole appellate process is otherwise moot, with a brief opportunity to seek SCt review.

One thing that may affect this is that review of privilege decisions like this is de novo, meaning it is essentially a do over in the court of appeals instead of reviewing what the district court did.  That factor could speed this up (submit the same shit you gave to the district court).

One thing though, as grand jury related proceedings, this stuff is supposed to be under seal.  There's a fairly limited universe of people with access to this information (usually just counsel for the parties and court personnel), making it seemingly likely that a leaker could be discovered and punished.  But reporting on these things has been pretty accurate.

Edited by TwiceHorn

It's fucking clickbait.  No court would issue such a bizarre ultimatum for such an important case.  It's some kinda other enticement for another purpose that I'm not smart enough to figure out.  Brisket or Twicehorn would know.  But this a hint at something else.  The window is too narrow, they know it would invite massive scrutiny.  The only person doing serious work on behalf of Pres. Trump between 12am-6am is Don, Jr. and that's not really work, it's more of a coke-fueled angst chant, "Dammit Kim, be more like Ivanka!" 

Doubtful. I’ve never seen a timeline like that. And I don’t think there’s any way it’s enforceable, but I’m not entirely aware of how procedure works in cases like this. Just doesn’t seem possible that there are exceptions to require an immediate response in the middle of the night 

One thing that's come to light in the last couple of days is that not only is Evan Corcoran apparently in the crime-fraud crosshairs, but also one Jennifer Little, who is a Trump counsel in Georgia relating to the grand jury there.  And this is apparently all in the MAL documents case.  That's kind of mysterious.

And, with regard to Corcoran, the evidence seems not to be that Corcoran was complicit with Trump, but was lied to by Trump in connection with the Christina Bobb certification that a diligent search had been conducted and all documents turned over.  So, it seems like there may not be much need for Corky to plead the Fifth, and that will be punched through with quickness by a use immunity grant.

This documents case although it has lost some of its thunder due to the apparent normalcy of executive branch officials walking off with classified shit, seems like it is really poisonous for Trump.  The lying sack of shit finally lied to the wrong people who can and are inclined to do something about it.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

One thing that's come to light in the last couple of days is that not only is Evan Corcoran apparently in the crime-fraud crosshairs, but also one Jennifer Little, who is a Trump counsel in Georgia relating to the grand jury there.  And this is apparently all in the MAL documents case.  That's kind of mysterious.

And, with regard to Corcoran, the evidence seems not to be that Corcoran was complicit with Trump, but was lied to by Trump in connection with the Christina Bobb certification that a diligent search had been conducted and all documents turned over.  So, it seems like there may not be much need for Corky to plead the Fifth, and that will be punched through with quickness by a use immunity grant.

This documents case although it has lost some of its thunder due to the apparent normalcy of executive branch officials walking off with classified shit, seems like it is really poisonous for Trump.  The lying sack of shit finally lied to the wrong people who can and are inclined to do something about it.

The difference being the absolute MINUTE they found the docs, they were returned to their proper places with severe apologies. DOTARD fought tooth-and-nail to keep his. Maybe Biden/Pence were more cooperative after seeing what was happening to DOTARD so acted accordingly. Hell, Biden self-reported the second batch, I think.

59 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

Doubtful. I’ve never seen a timeline like that. And I don’t think there’s any way it’s enforceable, but I’m not entirely aware of how procedure works in cases like this. Just doesn’t seem possible that there are exceptions to require an immediate response in the middle of the night 

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

It's fucking clickbait.  No court would issue such a bizarre ultimatum for such an important case.  It's some kinda other enticement for another purpose that I'm not smart enough to figure out.  Brisket or Twicehorn would know.  But this a hint at something else.  The window is too narrow, they know it would invite massive scrutiny.  The only person doing serious work on behalf of Pres. Trump between 12am-6am is Don, Jr. and that's not really work, it's more of a coke-fueled angst chant, "Dammit Kim, be more like Ivanka!" 

https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/21/politics/corcoran-trump-testimony/index.html

Almost as annoying as trump's bullshit is all the fuck nuts racing to Twitter with the "Breaking News! Read This! OMG Bombshell! I reported it first!" garbage that ends up being nothing. The death of legitimate investigative reporting on major news topics and unreliable attention seeking Twitter twats taking their place is another in a long line of horrible developments of the social media age. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, C-Man said:

The difference being the absolute MINUTE they found the docs, they were returned to their proper places with severe apologies. DOTARD fought tooth-and-nail to keep his. Maybe Biden/Pence were more cooperative after seeing what was happening to DOTARD so acted accordingly. Hell, Biden self-reported the second batch, I think.

There's definitely a meaningful difference between the actions of Trump, Biden, and Pence.  And the difference appears to spell big trouble for teh Donald.

But the notion of having classified documents in the first place has lost a lot of its drama.

5 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

E38F04FF-23F4-4466-A0F8-CC551D641F85.jpeg

Yeah, this is consistent with the thought that this is a de novo review.  Rather than saying how the district judge got it wrong, they basically re-submit the whole issue to the appeals court.

So, it's kind of a matter of re-styling the submissions in the district court rather than having to craft whole new briefs and citations to the record.

That's a short, short schedule, but it's pretty uncommon to have a single issue that is subject to de novo review.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

25 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

There's definitely a meaningful difference between the actions of Trump, Biden, and Pence.  And the difference appears to spell big trouble for teh Donald.

But the notion of having classified documents in the first place has lost a lot of its drama.

Maybe we're about to find out that DOTARD was using his for treasonous purposes. And, correct me if I'm wrong, he had TONS more classified docs than Pence/Biden combined.

• Hook 'Em 2

22 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Yeah, this is consistent with the thought that this is a de novo review.  Rather than saying how the district judge got it wrong, they basically re-submit the whole issue to the appeals court.

So, it's kind of a matter of re-styling the submissions in the district court rather than having to craft whole new briefs and citations to the record.

That's a short, short schedule, but it's pretty uncommon to have a single issue that is subject to de novo review.

But does it happen because "the judges see something of grave national security risk!"

That's the issue I have with what that dude wrote. They can't just report the facts then say "it's unusual but we can't say why it's on this expedited timeline. Could be a serious issue they're concerned with so time is a factor". 

No, they have to wish cast their fantasies on it. Every one of the Twitter jackasses that get posted here do it. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 1

It's 6:15a-EDT outside the E Street NW courthouse.  There's nobody there except the cleaning crew and a few staffers.  Nothing is fucking happening there.  Don't know how this got to be a story.  However, there are some indications that when he appears in Manhattan later this month/early April...he will be served with papers relating to classified documents.  Rudy "The Fucking Four-Eyed Failure" Giuliani has warned him of this, but he didn't listen.  

To set expectations, Trump will never, ever see the inside of a jail cell.  The whole goal here is that he runs for POTUS again and cripples his whole party's chances with infighting and low turnout.  And that his most adamant supporters get dead and myriad rallies/tantrum outbursts embarrass and tarnish his legacy.  That's all we're trying to do here.  Stupidity got hundreds of thousands of them dead by Covid.  We'll get thousands more dead via "patriotic timeouts" at rallies, and then maybe a few thousand more in the aftermath of the election.  And then a huge wave of dead from premature natural causes after he dies and causes them great sadness and shock.    

We'll have 'evacuated' nearly a million of undesirables.  Imagine what all is possible if you let this game play out.

• Hook 'Em 2

47 minutes ago, Constant said:

All these high profile Republicans coming out in defense of the fat piece of shit just shows how rotten the party is. They never pass on an opportunity to just take a huge shit on doing the right thing. 

Jim Jordan: It’s just a bookkeeping error!

They’re all so full of shit. Trump’s a criminal and they know it. It’s really pointless to listen to a word that comes out of their mouths anymore.

“It’s all political!” Now let’s focus on what Americans are really concerned about. Hunter Biden’s laptop! What a joke. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, Hermanator said:

But does it happen because "the judges see something of grave national security risk!"

That's the issue I have with what that dude wrote. They can't just report the facts then say "it's unusual but we can't say why it's on this expedited timeline. Could be a serious issue they're concerned with so time is a factor". 

No, they have to wish cast their fantasies on it. Every one of the Twitter jackasses that get posted here do it. 

True that's dumb.  The government now has the documents back.  Whether to accelerate the motion to stay has nothing to do with that.

Goofy.  It happens a fair amount in regular media, also.  

Edited by TwiceHorn

6 hours ago, C-Man said:

Maybe we're about to find out that DOTARD was using his for treasonous purposes. And, correct me if I'm wrong, he had TONS more classified docs than Pence/Biden combined.

I would not be surprised if that was true, but I don't see it as a reason to accelerate this.  This is a sideshow to the merits of what Trump did, a very important sideshow, but a sideshow nonetheless.

The clear import of Howell's ruling is that Trump's communications with Corcoran, otherwise privileged, are evidence of the commission of a crime, most likely obstruction of justice.

32 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I would not be surprised if that was true, but I don't see it as a reason to accelerate this.  This is a sideshow to the merits of what Trump did, a very important sideshow, but a sideshow nonetheless.

The clear import of Howell's ruling is that Trump's communications with Corcoran, otherwise privileged, are evidence of the commission of a crime, most likely obstruction of justice.

So maybe someone should tell Twitter dipshit up there to stfu and quit making shit up. 

2 hours ago, Constant said:

All these high profile Republicans coming out in defense of the fat piece of shit just shows how rotten the party is. They never pass on an opportunity to just take a huge shit on doing the right thing. 

Seven straight years: "LOCK HER/HIM UP!!!!!!"

The last week: "Allowing the arrest of your political rival is shameful and dangerous for the country"

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Constant said:

James Franco Gnaget GIF by OsloHolm

They've been doing this for over 40 years minimum. It's just what they've been defending has gotten so much more outlandish and visibly nasty over the years. But it's equally as horrible as the raping of unions and the American people that they excused under Reagan, Bush, and Bush 2 WMD Boogaloo

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 4

In response to ABC News, a Trump campaign spokesperson said, in part, "Shame on Fake News ABC for broadcasting ILLEGALLY LEAKED false allegations from a Never Trump, now former chief judge, against the Trump legal team."

"The real story here, that Fake News ABC SHOULD be reporting on, is that prosecutors only attack lawyers when they have no case whatsoever," the spokesperson said.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Hermanator said:

Almost as annoying as trump's bullshit is all the fuck nuts racing to Twitter with the "Breaking News! Read This! OMG Bombshell! I reported it first!" garbage that ends up being nothing. The death of legitimate investigative reporting on major news topics and unreliable attention seeking Twitter twats taking their place is another in a long line of horrible developments of the social media age. 

So often the "breaking news" is something that 10 other people have already reported on a story that is 36-48 hours old.