A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

39 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Everyone, “so everybody knows it Donald?”

Trump, “well everyone except the grand jury I guess.”

foreman, “there are literally a dozen of us, Donald!  Dozen!”  

when your best defense is that convicting you of a crime will result in your legion of dipshits murdering fellow Americans, maybe take a timeout and plot your next move more strategically. 

It used to be hyperbole, but now I’ve given over wholeheartedly…that these are the worst fucking people alive.  I hope Waco goes up again in fucking flames tomorrow.  Sorry for your loss 

Could we maybe shell it with a “stollen” rail mounted howitzer?

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

2 hours ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

there's been one on the corner of 19th and Lakeshore that I drive by to and from work.

he wasn't there this morning.

and i haven't seen nary a flag or RV adorned with Trump shit at that new Camp Fimfo bullshit place they built.

I made a similar anecdotal observation post a few days back about not seeing the same level of enthusiasm lately via Trump flags and banners in MAGAland. I also think it's noteworthy the list of Texas GOP officials who just can't make the Waco event due to prior commitments.

17 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

I made a similar anecdotal observation post a few days back about not seeing the same level of enthusiasm lately via Trump flags and banners in MAGAland. I also think it's noteworthy the list of Texas GOP officials who just can't make the Waco event due to prior commitments.

It got a lot harder to find enthusiastic Nazis when the Allies were parked in Berlin. 

He may get votes but he’s not gonna get people to protest. J6 in a weird way was good on that front. He was President, and he didn’t protect those people. They FAFOd. And it didn’t do anything, he didn’t get to stay President.

Now the only stakes are what? He doesn’t get indicted, much less convicted? And he couldn’t protect you in office. He can’t do shit for you now. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

TX_WTH.jpg

Being from Florida and hawking Trump stuff in Waco gets you front page of the Waco paper. Along with a huge ad at the bottom for Johnson Roofing.

Tired of woke roofers? Call Johnson Roofing. We don't care that he grabs 'em by the pussy and calls for death and destruction. 

It's very unfortunate what happened to Johnson Roofing next month.  The investigations into their financial dealings just could not be avoided.  thoughts and prayers to the disgruntled employees.  They can certainly voice their concerns to management.  I just hope there's not a shootout.  

2 hours ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

TX_WTH.jpg

Being from Florida and hawking Trump stuff in Waco gets you front page of the Waco paper. Along with a huge ad at the bottom for Johnson Roofing.

Tired of woke roofers? Call Johnson Roofing. We don't care that he grabs 'em by the pussy and calls for death and destruction. 

anybody in the waco area this week? Somebody needs to go by and ask where those hats were made. Find a made in Jy-na sticker on them, ask why she isn't selling made in America hats by GAWD!, and raise hell.

• Like 1

90% of those merchants couldn't point to China on unlabeled map/globe.  But they could certainly give you a 15-minute lecture on what a "tariff" is that would make you double over in laughter.  One of just several things I enjoy about MAGA nation is their incessant celebration laps over "winning the trade war with China" while not a single fucking Trump voter I know, and I know people who served in his cabinet, could tell you how tariffs work.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

It's very unfortunate what happened to Johnson Roofing next month.  The investigations into their financial dealings just could not be avoided.  thoughts and prayers to the disgruntled employees.  They can certainly voice their concerns to management.  I just hope there's not a shootout.  

The way he’s crying, it’s more like Violynn university am I right?

• Haha 1

Only thing tinier that the stringed instrument playing for his struggles is his incel dick, amirite?  Or should I say, "Armalite, rite?"  Because you know, he's going to shoot up his school.  Too soon?  Not far enough in advance?  

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

Same family that used to own BSR Cabe Park in Waco...which has....had some issues.

BSR Cable Park faces million dollar lawsuit (fox44news.com)

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, Red Five said:

they couldn't even kill Capitol Police officers despite being armed and outnumbering them 50:1

How they gonna take out a heavily guarded, high profile District Attorney?

Oh wait, is the Manhattan DA security detail from Uvalde?  

16 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

losers get laughed at. the world is a cold place. 

The correlation between "young male MAGA supporter" and "looks like a sentient thumb, and definitely hasn't ever been with a woman" is pretty close to 1:1, right?  Last time that guy touched a vagina was on the way out on his original birthday.

Dude....people, and especially women don't like you because.....you're a fucking CHOAD.  Want to be socially acceptable?  Want to maybe get real dates with real women?  Simple step here: DON'T BE A CHOAD.

4 hours ago, Red Five said:

Hey. Remember a little while back when he said we should get rid of the Constitution? The guy about to be indicted said that, and is also about to run away with the republican nomination. For president. Of The United States. 

100%

Because the GQP is identical to the MAGA movement, and the MAGA movement checks EVERY FUCKING BOX on the "is this a terrorist organization?" Cosmo magazine quis.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 5
  • Drool 1

6 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Yeah, the list of Texas GOP officials not attending is the most interesting thing to come out of this, and if Trump had any analytical skills, he'd bring that up at the rally and tear into those officials who somehow couldn't find the time to be around the Greatest American President of all time.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

She got her hair trimmed because she wanted to be seen as a lot more "active" than the other ladies her age at The Villages (and she looks great for her age).

Wait, we are talking about him?

100% probability that woman has used the phrase "that colored boy" in the past 10 days.

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

She got her hair trimmed because she wanted to be seen as a lot more "active" than the other ladies her age at The Villages (and she looks great for her age).

Wait, we are talking about him?

I want to start a community next to the Villages called Woke Acres. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

By Antifa Builders

Ok. I like that. 

My elderly residents will regularly cause hijinks at the ol villages. Running off with gas powered golf carts  

Edited by NAVY

3 minutes ago, NAVY said:

Ok. I like that. 

My elderly residents will regularly cause hijinks at the ol villages. Running off with gas powered golf carts  

Residents of The Villages will be sneaking into Woke Acres for even more sexual shenanigans, so better have a lot of condoms around to keep the STDs down.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

So they just show up and plead the 5th ?

This opens the door to a lot of testimony.  The question "what did Trump say to you on January ___" does not permit assertion of the 5th Amendment.  You may have to at least hypothetically show a court how the answer to a question could create criminal liability.  And, even it it does, the prosecution can whip up a use immunity agreement and compel testimony.  They did this with Kash Patel on the documents.

Jack Smith appears to be kicking ass and taking names.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1