A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

3 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

It’s at the airport. I assume he will walk off the plane to the podium, spew his shit, then walk back to the plane and take off. 

He probably wants to use his Trump plane as a prop (no pun intended). I’ll bet it’s set up so you can see it in the background when he’s at the podium. 

4 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

they won’t even shut off the plane 😂😂😂

Yeah, it took this 'billionaire business genius" 7 years to afford one replacement engine for his plane...so he's certainly gonna wanna show it off like a teenager blaring their new subwoofer in a Plymouth Laser.  Also, 757's are cool planes and all...but they've never thought to update the livery/paint job from 1991 Drakkar Noir themed palate?  

wonder how many insurrectionists that have been evading capture will get arrested at this. could be hilarious
Not a bad idea actually. Like that operation that the DC Police did in the 80s. Only instead of promising Super Bowl tickets, they promise "an intimate evening with Donald Trump". They'd show up... oh they'd show up.
  • Hook 'Em 2

Not a bad idea actually. Like that operation that the DC Police did in the 80s. Only instead of promising Super Bowl tickets, they promise "an intimate evening with Donald Trump". They'd show up... oh they'd show up.

People will come, Ray.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

Nutbags.

You know its odd that God never told any of these folks to volunteer at their food bank, to teach disadvantaged youth, to help the homeless, etc.  Nope, fly across the world and support Trump.  

In thinking about this, if I suddenly told my wife that God told me to fly to India and support Modi, I think she'd be well within her rights to have me put down.  (One might well argue she already has just cause as it is).  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ya know I always intellectually understand why “stolen valor” was a shitty thing to do but it never riled me up or anything.

After seeing firsthand truly fucking hard it is just to make it through Marine boot camp - let alone serve???

I want to beat the shit out of assholes like this piece of shit.

.4% of Americans are active duty and around 7% of Americans have served.

Of that .4%, 14% are Marines. So only 179,000 Americans are active duty Marines.

So fuck that guy.
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

42 minutes ago, tchookem said:
1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:
wonder how many insurrectionists that have been evading capture will get arrested at this. could be hilarious

tell them they won the opportunity to change his diaper 

4 hours ago, BamaATL said:

You know, they are always dressed in American flag clothing, and I can't help but wonder if they ever realize how disrespectful it is to shrapnel bomb their clothing with funnel cakes, or how much mustard they are going to get on their shirt, or that deep frying an American flag in grease from their diet isn't very nice.  

Sheeeit... They stopped caring about the flag code when they started using it as clothing and decor. 

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

tell them they won the opportunity to change his diaper 

Gotta upsell them on the covfefe patriot package. Sure it costs an extra $500, but you get to keep the diaper. Everyone else is gifting these rubes, might as well jump in before they all die of the beetus. 

8 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Be a good time for a tornado to come through there. 

nah, that could spread the contagion and there might be survivors. I'm thinking more of a localized black hole ala the Poltergeist house. just consume what's necessary and leave a pristine prairie where they were

15 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

nah, that could spread the contagion and there might be survivors. I'm thinking more of a localized black hole ala the Poltergeist house. just consume what's necessary and leave a pristine prairie where they were

6D1C734E-654C-494D-8545-F849C8E99D72.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

On second thought, I'll take a poorly ventilated grain silo incident. Fuck these people