A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

2 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Hate to be a Debbie Downer, but I can't attach much/any significance to that.  It's a simple acknowledgement that once an indictment is secured, a criminal case has commenced and that changes the circumstances.  For example, the defendant would, in most cases, be absolutely entitled to everything pertaining to the search warrant.  And the public may have a greater interest in its details, as most documents pertaining to a trial are government records.  Finally, the government's interest in secrecy as to investigative details is reduced once the case commences.

In retrospect I agree. However with DOJ filing to the court and maintaining secrecy about what they were searching for, that seems to lend support to the hypothesis that they're considering filing criminal charges about the matter. Agree?

These Top Secret classifications are called Compartments. SCI stands for Sensitive Compartmented Information. Information is compartmentalized so they have access to the info they need to do the job but not everything else. Need to know is the key. 

a guy in the intelligence community may have TS/SCI access to intelligence products but not collection methods or nuclear data. The nuclear program is one of the most highly sensitive along with intelligence sources and methods. 

there was a stink a while back about Trump releasing info that had sensor capability info that tipped off adversaries to what we could collect. This is bad because then they change behavior to defeat our systems.  

Edited by TexasEd
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

From 2019

Flynn-backed plan to transfer nuclear tech to Saudis may have broken laws, say whistleblowers

Investigators fear President Trump is still considering the plan, which was pushed by Flynn and Trump friend Tom Barrack.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/flynn-backed-plan-transfer-nuclear-tech-saudis-may-have-broken-n973021

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 3

Would be great if it was discovered that he was taking in billions from Russia and saud for secrets while not paying his own lawyers, making the rnc pay legal bills, and always begging for his rube followers’ next nickel. 

Means nothing after Obamagate.

1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

In all of this i wonder why Pence is still carrying trumps water. They must have some severe kompromat on him

When you are a spineless gump with the charisma of a cat turd, you dont have a lot of choice if you want to stay in politics. The minute Pence steps out of line and explicitly criticizes Trump, there is no place for him in the republican party. So apparently he's going to run against Trump, while endorsing the GQP platform, which is really just to fellate Trump. And Trump will belittle him the entire time. Its funny as fuck. 

I saw all I needed to see in the leadup to the 2016 election. Plenty of republicans criticized that fat fuck for being a lying psychopath unfit for office, but that didnt matter to the voters, so once it became clear who was getting the vote, they all changed their tune. Cruz made an impassioned plea for people to vote their conscience as late as the convention if I recall correctly, and quickly realized his GQP career was over, so about 72 hours later he spun around and spread his cheeks. It just so happens, Pence was grown in a lab to be a cheek spreader, so thats what he's going to do. And as soon as he decides he wants to get a little froggy and criticize dotard, he'll be spreading his cheeks in the back alleys of Indianapolis, becuase his days in the GQP are over. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

Yeah, those of you attacking Garland all the time underestimate his resolve, and cunning.

I said several weeks or months ago, those kind of guys are quiet assassins.

This was 100% by the book, no grandstanding, and Merrick fucking Garland has now actually turned Trump's firehose of bullshit against him.

out of rep

• Hook 'Em 2

In all of this i wonder why Pence is still carrying trumps water. They must have some severe kompromat on him

The conspiracist part of me still thinks the Skripal poisoning was a message for Russian assets in the West rather than a purely Russian affair.

As a fan of irony, especially when it's not the self-aware kind, I'm really looking forward to when Republicans line up, with straight faces, to accuse Democrats of fabricating the intelligence about nuclear weapons and planting it where they could find it and release it to the public as justification for what they've been wanting to do all along.

Shit is gonna be amazing.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

As a fan of irony, especially when it's not the self-aware kind, I'm really looking forward to when Republicans line up, with straight faces, to accuse Democrats of fabricating the intelligence about nuclear weapons and planting it where they could find it and release it to the public as justification for what they've been wanting to do all along.

Shit is gonna be amazing.

If that were true then it could’ve been avoided if Trump had just turned over everything when it was subpoenaed. What he’d be claiming is that he had nothing to hide but he hid it anyway so the Feds came with a search warrant and planted evidence.

Sure. Sounds totally plausible. 

22 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

If that were true then it could’ve been avoided if Trump had just turned over everything when it was subpoenaed. What he’d be claiming is that he had nothing to hide but he hid it anyway so the Feds came with a search warrant and planted evidence.

Sure. Sounds totally plausible. 

I was thinking more about Fox News and current Republican leadership, who were already accusing the FBI of planting evidence the night of the raid.  Now that we know the documents were related to nukes, they'll still continue to make that accusation, the same party that actually fabricated nuclear evidence so that we could kill 600,000 Iraqi civilians and the VP's company could get rich on an illegal no-bid government contract to rebuild it all.

Incidentally, I'm pretty sure the reason Trump didn't turn the docs over when they were subpoenaed is because to do so would be to admit to several felonies and to get himself disqualified from running for president again.  Which would beg the question: did he destroy it all before the Feds even got there?

Edited by TexArcher

So it’s true he’s a Russian agent? When do we get to find out who his buyer was? The man wants to be a Russian oligarch his interior design might as well flash it with neon lights. So we know he has motive/ I’m getting the popcorn ready hold on before starting the movie. This is gonna be the best Clancy book to the movie screen yet !! 

2 minutes ago, troph said:

So it’s true he’s a Russian agent? When do we get to find out who his buyer was? The man wants to be a Russian oligarch his interior design might as well flash it with neon lights. So we know he has motive/ I’m getting the popcorn ready hold on before starting the movie. This is gonna be the best Clancy book to the movie screen yet !! 

First, we need more dummies conducting one man raids on FBI offices.  You got this Cletus!

Just prepare for bullet proof glass next time.  Easy!

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Honestly, the House Judiciary twitter account posts so much tone deaf dumbass shit I'm wondering if it's really a DKPR or Onion satire thing.  

I may be incorrect but I believe there is a scene in The Sopranos where one mobster is lamenting an action taken by the boss against a Capo and the other made guys are like "if he can do this to him,  imagine what he can do to you."

8 minutes ago, troph said:

The Saudis are $2bill into Jared and paid him God knows amounts for two LIV golf tournaments…

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

I may be incorrect but I believe there is a scene in The Sopranos where one mobster is lamenting an action taken by the boss against a Capo and the other made guys are like "if he can do this to him,  imagine what he can do to you."

It was when Phil took out Vito for being a "fanook" who married his sister.  Tony was going to take him out but Phil beat him by getting him the night before Tony's orders were going to be carried out.

All kinds of irony there.

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement