A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

No offense to anyone here, but it is incredibly naive to think that MAGA-GQP fascism and theocracy are "shrinking every day" or somehow going away.

I'll say it again, MAGA-GQP fascism/theocracy has been building since Reagan and Falwell merged Republicans with fanatical religion. They have stacked the Supreme Court and federal courts, they plan on stealing elections, they have embraced and empowered creationist anti-science and conspiracy idiocy for decades. 

The Republican Party is not conservative. It is fascist and theocratic, as on perfect display in Texas. Sad, but true.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 4
  • Rage+1 1

5 hours ago, Covri said:

I see ygifs posts there so you can just ignore them as pedantic shit posting jokes lol

I just quoted some percentages from an actual election.  I might be pedantic, but the numbers are real.  when did you all get so fucking sensitive?  

On 1/13/2023 at 8:38 PM, TwiceHorn said:

Well, the thing is, whatever Biden did, he probably did more than five years ago when he left office as VP.

I'm not sure what, if anything, propelled the discovery of the "first batch" of documents, but I'm fairly certain the discovery of the second batch was an oh, shit we better start digging around provoked by the discovery of the first set.

Being less than candid about the second set when talking about the first set was a colossal blunder, however.

While true... this was a colossal fuck up by joe and his inner circle. We all just witnessed the shit show by the gop in the house, the ongoing shit show with trump. Now all the eyes are on this and the optics are bad.

Cooperating, self reporting it doesn't matter, everytime I've turned on a news show the past few days I've seen the clip of Bidden saying how careless Trump was for allowing the docs to be removed, now Joe looks incompetent. Now we're hearing the docs were discovered a week before the primaries .. the Bidden admin has lost all moral high ground here.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Smax said:

While true... this was a colossal fuck up by joe and his inner circle. We all just witnessed the shit show by the gop in the house, the ongoing shit show with trump. Now all the eyes are on this and the optics are bad.

Cooperating, self reporting it doesn't matter, everytime I've turned on a news show the past few days I've seen the clip of Bidden saying how careless Trump was for allowing the docs to be removed, now Joe looks incompetent. Now we're hearing the docs were discovered a week before the primaries .. the Bidden admin has lost all moral high ground here.

What is less reported is the DOJ was notified at the time the docs were discovered.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Smax said:

because it could be construed as a cover up

By the same people that ignored and shrugged off the perpetual fountain of shit that was covered up in 2016 (Stormy the hooker and her $130K in payments + every issue in the Muller Report).  But, Biden was not on the ballot in November, so who gives a shit ~ bunch of bitches butt hurt that Americans increasingly not picking Republicans and no foreseeable “red wave” on the horizon.  

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

This is all so dumb and it will work on dumb people and they will both sides it in their mind and vote for the Rs in 2024 and we will ultimately get what we deserve. I’m done with the dumbs. I’ve accepted we will go down because of them and there’s not a got damn thing I can do about it. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 2

2 hours ago, Smax said:

because it could be construed as a cover up

Because Biden's team didn't publicly announce the discovery within 7 days after making the discovery, there could be a cover up? 

They notified NARA and provided them with the documents.  NARA then informed the DOJ. That appears to be the textbook, exact way to handle a situation like this -- and the exact opposite of a "cover up."  

Plus, the DOJ has an apparent policy that they don't announce major investigative steps close to an election, so they aren't covering anything up. And we know they never fuck that up.

Cnn GIF by GIPHY News

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

29 minutes ago, GW Hayduke said:

Because Biden's team didn't publicly announce the discovery within 7 days after making the discovery, there could be a cover up? 

They notified NARA and provided them with the documents.  NARA then informed the DOJ. That appears to be the textbook, exact way to handle a situation like this -- and the exact opposite of a "cover up."  

Plus, the DOJ has an apparent policy that they don't announce major investigative steps close to an election, so they aren't covering anything up. And we know they never fuck that up.

Cnn GIF by GIPHY News

Thats nice and all but if the dems are going to try and portray themselves as the good guys in all this, they need to stop tripping on their dicks and not alerting the public, news whoever about this till after the midterms is suspect. International or not it appears it was done to not impact the elections

8 minutes ago, Smax said:

Thats nice and all but if the dems are going to try and portray themselves as the good guys in all this, they need to stop tripping on their dicks and not alerting the public, news whoever about this till after the midterms is suspect. International or not it appears it was done to not impact the elections

Every election needs DOJ pronouncements, last minute and without the time needed to understand the news in context? Sure, that has benefitted our country in the past. Right?

2 hours ago, Smax said:

When people stop forcing themselves to care about this they won't care anymore.

It's unfortunate.  That's all.  Like leading by 14 in the 4th quarter and fumbling at midfield.  Makes for a little suspense but ultimately it will be forgotten.  Because it should be forgotten.

11 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Fucking woke insurance companies. Nothing worse.

Yeah man, like wtf? I was in an accident and I called my insurance and there were all "is everyone ok?" And I was like what the fuck you mean, everyone? Even the Irish guy and the short haired chick? Fuck ouutta here am I needing that kind of woke bullshit...

• Like 1
  • Haha 6