Baker Mayfield is a piece of shit catchall thread

Landomatic

12 minutes ago, Chopper said:

There's a rumor in Norman that if you look closely at this video you can see Mayfield doing the horns down.

tenor.gif?itemid=8133205

1)  I never really noticed before, but man did he get his face planted on the wall?  Holy shit, lol.
2) B&E today talked about report that he was teaching kids the horns down at his 1-day camp at LTHS.  Whatever.

1 hour ago, phdhorn said:

1)  I never really noticed before, but man did he get his face planted on the wall?  Holy shit, lol.
2) B&E today talked about report that he was teaching kids the horns down at his 1-day camp at LTHS.  Whatever.

Looked to me like he ate a mouthful of dirt, but you can't rule out faceplantificationalness on that tackle.

15 hours ago, torre said:

effin' douche  !

Caught up with Baker Mayfield at his kids camp in Lake Travis last Friday, and there’s one thing you can always count on: Baker is going to be Baker. Say what you will about the Cleveland Browns quarterback, he is confident beyond words, he says what he feels and he usually backs it up. He taught the campers how to do the “Horns Down” and later told me he’s not going to stop throwing them down. “Always. That’s not going to change,” he said. He said he attempted to change Cavaliers senior quarterback and Longhorns commit Hudson Card’s mind and convince him to be a Sooner. “Trust me, I’ve tried. I don’t know if that’s tampering or what it’s called.” So can new Sooners quarterback Jalen Hurts continue the streak and become the third consecutive OU quarterback to win a Heisman? “That’d be something unreal,” he said. “But he’s a got a strong chance. He’ll have a strong team around him.” Finally, will the Browns be in the next Super Bowl? “We’ll see.”

https://www.statesman.com/sports/20190618/bohls-mayfield-already-cracks-my-top-10-in-talent-confidence

Has anyone from LT played for OU besides Baker? 

i'm not irked with mayfield in the slightest for this . a snake is gonna bite , a thorn is gonna poke , a douche bag is gonna douche.  just the lay of the land but that cock sucker kunt   has to give it credibility by talking about it ? i'm positive it would have  policed itself . how thick is the contingent of sooners at lake travis ? contrarian for contrarians sake . WE FUCKING GET IT YOU ARE NOT A HOMER . but why does he  hate Texas ? fuck that guy . and fuck chip brown . and ou sucks 

6 hours ago, Deej said:

Honestly, I wouldn't feel badly if he got Theismann'd.

...by a semi.

Baker is and always has been a classless piece of shit. Since the day his mom birthed him in a toilet. The perfect representative of that clown college in Norman. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, slorch said:

Any folks still giving this twatnozzle the benefit of the doubt that Kingsbury mistreated him?

No. He’s been hateable from the start. A chainsaw accident that takes both hands would be good. Then Baker could be OU’s Roy Munson. 

13f58137833ce7d6ee12d2abf6a9732b.jpg

3 minutes ago, Chad said:

Has anyone that wasn't a sooner ever given him the benefit of the doubt?

Probably not now, but on TOS when all of that went down, it wasn't just Gooner fans piling on in defense of Mayfield and how cKK had done him so wrong.  

Edited by slorch

The amount of times he’s mentioned Ehlinger not beating his high school team when he wasn’t playing there is fucking embarrassing.

Right? I mean how big of a loser do you have to be making millions, and still give a fuck about high school. I used to give Baker shit just because he was a sooner, but now I do so because he is just pathetic.

6 hours ago, UDontKnow said:

I am looking forward to the December 15th game between the Cardinals and the Browns. I hope Coach Bro can have his defense stick to that ass banjo Mayfield.

NFL.....   You can't even look at the QB now without a flag being thrown and fines being levied.  So don't put too much hope in this occurring.  

The SOB will self implode sooner or later like another Prima donna of a QB out of Tivy High School in Kerrville, Texas.    The question  I have, will Lake Travis one day disown Baker much like Kerrville did with Johnny.?   Or is the douce bag attitude kind of the the MO of the Lake Travis area.  

• immamac changed the title to Baker Mayfield is a piece of shit catchall thread