Baker Mayfield is a piece of shit catchall thread

Landomatic

On 9/22/2019 at 4:33 PM, mulletpelini said:

Yes, that's absolutely accurate.  He's that kid that is fucking annoying.  All the adults feel guilty because he's a kid and they hate him, but some fantasize about shoving him into a clothes dryer.

You've spelt "wood chipper" incorrectly.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, oSuJeff97 said:

I see Douche McGee is still pushing his bullshit “humble walkon/underdog” narrative.

This motherfucker had FBS offers coming out of HS. He just CHOSE to walk on at Tech. Then, after his freshman year, there were like 100 FBS programs that would have gladly given him a scholarship, he just CHOSE to walk on at OUsux.

Then he won the goddamn Heisman and was the first pick in the draft. YOU’RE NOT A RAGGED UNDERDOG YOU FUCKING SELF-IMPORTANT PREENING DOUCHEBAG!

For fuck’s sake. 

He also quite clearly violated NCAA rules by talking to the OU staff about “walking on” before all of that went down. And like always, the NCAA was more than happy to let OU abide by a different set of rules than everyone else. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I take it back. Calling him a douche bag is an insult to douche bags.

I don’t give even the tiniest fuck about pro football, but I have been turning it on just to watch him and the Ewok loss. And this guy is the worse of the two. Fuck him. Fuck ou. I hope his career is short and ends like Johnny Fuckface’s.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

I usually try not to laugh at others' misfortunes.  But when that other is an insanely arrogant sooner douchebag bitch boy, I let the chortles flow like Keystone Lights in a shitty ass Oklahoma trailer park.  Fuck this guy.  I hope he ends up running a used car lot in Canada with Johnny Maziel, Tonya Harding, and O.J. Simpson.

Edited by TexArcher
Fuck his mama, too.
  • Like 6

35 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

I usually try not to laugh at others' misfortunes.  But when that other is an insanely arrogant sooner douchebag bitch boy, I let the chortles flow like Keystone Lights in a shitty ass Oklahoma trailer park.  Fuck this guy.  I hope he ends up running a used car lot in Canada with Johnny Maziel, Tonya Harding, and O.J. Simpson.

Johnny: “I can smell a deal from miles away!”

Tonya: “We kneecap the competition!”

OJ “If the deal don’t fit, it aint legit!”

Baker: “someone please love me”

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TexArcher said:

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Chopper said:

2 more picks. One in the red zone. Two fumbles, one lost ... while running around the pocket like an idiot, not protecting the ball at all. I had to lol when OBJ had the Browns' only pass completion & Douchebag Supreme was still something like 0-4 with a pick and a fumble.

22 picks since the start of last year. Most of any QB in the NFL. 4/8 TD/Int ratio this year. Looks like 10 fumbles/4 lost in that span as well. 

LOL. Yeah, he dangerous.

The only way this fuckface with a hyena’s ass for a face could break even as a human, he would need to save orphans from a fire, a litter of puppies from drowning and donate a kidney to someone who eventually goes on to cure cancer. Only then would I back down on my opinion of him as the biggest assface clown fuckboy in the country.

On 9/9/2019 at 2:06 PM, Chad said:

I don't always agree with Colin, but he's spot on. I love it when he bashes on Baker.

Then you may want to tune in later this morning.  It's going to be a field day for Cowherd.  

Mayfield going back to his college days:

SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- As a player whose decorated NFL career has been fueled by a turbulent temperament and a boulder on his shoulder, Richard Sherman understands the nature of rivalry and respects the power of a pugnacious pregame persona.

Yet Sherman, the San Francisco 49ers' ninth-year cornerback, also views the NFL as a fraternity, and there are certain rituals he considers sacrosanct. When Baker Mayfield, the Cleveland Browns' brash second-year quarterback, refused to shake Sherman's hand at midfield just before the coin toss that preceded Monday night's game at Levi's Stadium, it triggered him -- and many of his Niners teammates -- in a profound way.

It would be an exaggeration to cite Mayfield's snub of Sherman and fellow captain DeForest Buckner as the driving force behind the 49ers' 31-3 beatdown of the Browns in front of 70,042 fans and a Monday Night Football audience, but it was a topic of discussion among the Niners before, during and after the game. And Sherman, who intercepted a Mayfield pass less than two minutes into the first quarter -- setting the stage for the quarterback's long, miserable night -- was eager to elaborate when he and I spoke alone at his locker about 20 minutes after the carnage was complete.

"What's amazing, and annoying, was him not shaking hands at the beginning," Sherman said. "That's some college s---. It's ridiculous. We're all trying to get psyched up, but shaking hands with your opponent -- that's NFL etiquette. And when you pull bush league stuff, that's disrespectful to the game. And believe me, that's gonna get us fired up.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001063629/article/niners-motivated-by-baker-mayfields-pregame-snub

• Like 2

• immamac changed the title to Baker Mayfield is a piece of shit catchall thread