Baker Mayfield is a piece of shit catchall thread

Landomatic

5 hours ago, TexasBuckeye said:

After today, the Browns need to look for their own quarterback named Allen. Four times in the 2nd quarter inside the 21 and settle for field goals? His last play showed he cannot read the field. He is backup material.

No, no. I'm saying that soon enough we'll find out how well-suited Baker is to being a backup. As in ... he's going to be one soon enough.

29 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I can’t stop laughing.  How can you wear that get up w that mustache and act serious on any level?  How the fuck did the reporters keep from busting out in laughter?  So many questions...

Seriously. I'd be laughing right in his fucking face the moment he walked out like that. 

5 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I can’t stop laughing.  How can you wear that get up w that mustache and act serious on any level?  How the fuck did the reporters keep from busting out in laughter?  So many questions...

Cam Newton got them prepared on how to not bust out laughing.

Edited by Iceman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, D_Goose said:

The dumbest thing about this is that he literally shaved twice while he was at the stadium. Someone pointed out on twitter that he arrived with a full beard, then had the handlebar mustache thing during the game, then this look after the game.

What kind of preening-attention-whore-douche-bag literally changes his facial hair TWICE while he's at a stadium for a game in which he's starting?

Oh yeah - Baker Mayfield.

• Like 2

Cleveland gonna Cleveland.

Baker thinks being a cocky prick makes him a leader, sorry doesn't work that way.

The receivers care more about their shoes.

One of their safeties is calling fans and members of the media crackers and threatening to kill them.

Then there is the 2-6 record, eliminated from the playoffs with a Charmin soft remaining schedule to boot.

This was supposed to be the 2nd best team in the AFC? LMAO!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, oSuJeff97 said:

The dumbest thing about this is that he literally shaved twice while he was at the stadium. Someone pointed out on twitter that he arrived with a full beard, then had the handlebar mustache thing during the game, then this look after the game.

What kind of preening-attention-whore-douche-bag literally changes his facial hair TWICE while he's at a stadium for a game in which he's starting?

Rollie Fingers was the handlebar mustache,

spacer.png

Baker played the game with a Fu Manchu. Britt Hager is the only guy that can pull off a Fu Manchu 

spacer.png

Edited by Dennis Taylor

5 minutes ago, Chad said:

Baker thinks being a cocky prick makes him a leader, sorry doesn't work that way.

One of their safeties is calling fans and members of the media crackers and threatening to kill them.

Then there is the 2-6 record, eliminated from the playoffs with a Charmin soft remaining schedule to boot.

...and they still have to go 6-2 the rest of the way just to break even. Any guesses on how that'll work out, even with that Charmin schedule?

15 minutes ago, Chad said:

It was incredibly absurd that the media didn't care to make them prove it. They're fucking Cleveland, I will NEVER give them the benefit of the doubt.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, wood said:

...and they still have to go 6-2 the rest of the way just to break even. Any guesses on how that'll work out, even with that Charmin schedule?

Well, they just lost to the formerly 2-6 Broncos with Brandon Allen at QB. 

So, in answer to your question, 

spacer.png

21 minutes ago, Chad said:

I never once bought in to the hype around the Browns. Looking much more like 6-10 than 8-8

2 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

I never once bought in to the hype around the Browns. Looking much more like 6-10 than 8-8

So the dumbasses who predicted 12 wins maybe really meant 12 losses? The resulting implosion was predicted and watching these egos go at each other is making for some epic entertainment.

2 hours ago, oSuJeff97 said:

Holy shit, that's amazing.  Baker's telling Johnny Manziel, "Yeah, your flameout was pretty special, but hold my beer."

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pig Bellmont said:

get ready for the Arizona hype next year.  Murray is more accurate and is fast enough to stay ahead of DL when the first read isn't open though.

20 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

get ready for the Arizona hype next year.  Murray is more accurate and is fast enough to stay ahead of DL when the first read isn't open though.

Yes, but can he see over the top of the grass if the home team doesn't mow the week before a visit from the Cardinals?

Edited by nnm
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Holy shit, that's amazing.  Baker's telling Johnny Manziel, "Yeah, your flameout was pretty special, but hold my beer."

What's better is that Baker is doing it (presumably) sober.

At least Johnny can blame it on the drugs, if he ever sobers up enough to realize he isn't still playing in the NFL. Or that he's not an astronaut on the first mission to Mars.

18 hours ago, oSuJeff97 said:

Actually he showed up pregame with the full beard and stache.

When he came out after halftime he had the stache with a goatee,

Post game he only had the stache.

What a douche and if that is his wife in those commercials she seems to have a fat ass.

15 hours ago, dcar00 said:

Similar maturity issues, though. If they win, everything will be fine. If not, his act will get old fast.

It's amazing to me how NFL GMs just keep handing the keys to the kingdom over to QBs without even a hint of a mental eval. It does not seem like a job that lends itself at all to growing up while learning on the job. I'm really hard pressed to think of a single guy that's come into the league in the last 10 years or so with maturity red flags and turned into something decent. Cam Newton? Even he seemed to have put a lot of his issues behind him by the time he actually came into the league. I guess Kirk Cousins is supposed to be kind of a prick?

• Like 1

• immamac changed the title to Baker Mayfield is a piece of shit catchall thread