Baker Mayfield is a piece of shit catchall thread

Landomatic

• 2 weeks later...

Also it is pretty fucking funny that if the Ravens beat the Bucs on Thursday (seems inevitable) and the Panthers beat the Falcons (seems plausible with PJ) the Panthers would lead the NFC South at 3-5 due to tiebreakers over their 3 division opponents.

The NFC South seems inevitable to set the games below .500 for a division champ record this year.

Edited by Pimphand

9 hours ago, smuggs said:

It's gonna be great when Fox signs him and we have to sit and listen to this dolled-up cocksucker toss football word salads every Saturday morning.

As much as I dislike this SOB, is there anything worse than listening to Andre Ware or Dusty (I damn near killed my best friend) Dvoracek? 

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, smuggs said:

It's gonna be great when Fox signs him and we have to sit and listen to this dolled-up cocksucker toss football word salads every Saturday morning.

If it's a round table, turn if off or change the channel so you don't have to look at the douchebag. If he's announcing the game, hit the mute button. I do this all the time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Watch 49ers pick him up...  🙄

I really hope Shanahan and Lynch are smarter than that.  The Niners have a very good defense with lots of offensive weapons for Purdy to work with.    They don't need this cancerous wuss in their lockerroom.

Love this article. Author gets it ...

Panthers release Baker Mayfield 5 months after trading for him https://sports.yahoo.com/panthers-release-baker-mayfield-5-months-after-trading-for-him-155041568.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=tw&tsrc=twtr

The Baker Mayfield experiment with the Carolina Panthers is over.

Carolina released the former Cleveland Browns No. 1 overall pick, the team announced Monday morning. This decision comes almost five months after the Panthers traded a conditional 2024 fifth-round pick to the Browns for Mayfield.

The move is only surprising given the proximity to the trade, as Mayfield's first season with the Panthers has proven to be tumultuous.

Though he began the season as the Panthers' Week 1 starter, Mayfield bounced between the team's first, second and third options at quarterback. He went 1-4 as the starter before an ankle injury sidelined him for a week and lost the starting job to P.J. Walker. Mayfield didn't see action again until Week 9 when he came on in the second half for Walker and then returned to the starting line-up for Week 11. Mayfield lost the starter job again — this time to Sam Darnold before Week 12, who had returned from a preseason ankle injury of his own.

Mayfield finished his Panthers tenure with career-lows in completion percentage (57.8 percent), yards per game (187.6) and only six touchdowns with six interceptions.