Baker Mayfield is a piece of shit catchall thread

Landomatic

On 9/9/2019 at 10:01 AM, Braff Zacklin said:

Ah, but would you say the Browns will still win a plethora of games?

Well, you told me I have a plethora. And I just would like to know if you know what a plethora is. I would not like to think that a person would tell someone he has a plethora, and then find out that that person has *no idea* what it means to have a plethora.

#ILoveTheRealElGuapo

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

"Look at me....I'm quirky and fun and I'd play football for free, I just love it so much!"

Has there ever been a more phony, contrived persona? Guy is tool through and through.  

I don’t think it’s contrived.  Whatever the fuck you call his personality... that’s him.   Definitely can’t fault anyone for calling him a complete and utter douche.  

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Grade of D as in David said:

I hate this douche, but the new progressive home insurance ads with him doing work around the stadium are pretty funny.

Simply no.  I kept having to change the channel this weekend because that cock holster was on my tv nonstop.  Similar to my current boycott of Dr. Pepper for throwing that taint licker Bosworth in my face 2 seasons in a row now.

• Like 1

As a kid, I was a Browns fan. Maybe it was watching Jim Brown run the ball, or the vintage video available of Otto Graham and Marion Motley (a real bruiser). I stuck with them while they pummeled Johnny U and the Colts (my best friend's team). Thank God the Cowboys came along.

Anyway, if Mayfield continues playing like he did the other night, he's not getting anywhere near the HOF. He looked like shit.

7 hours ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

As a kid, I was a Browns fan. Maybe it was watching Jim Brown run the ball, or the vintage video available of Otto Graham and Marion Motley (a real bruiser). I stuck with them while they pummeled Johnny U and the Colts (my best friend's team). Thank God the Cowboys came along.

Anyway, if Mayfield continues playing like he did the other night, he's not getting anywhere near the HOF. He looked like shit.

He has no pocket awareness. Maybe that has to do with he trusts his OL none and wants to bail right away but you can't make a habit of doing that in the NFL. This isn't college. Plays are not going to break down constantly when you scramble around. There were many times he could have stepped up in the pocket or side stepped it and let the play develop more. Also, it seems he doesn't have much touch. Every pass is the same velocity and when he lets go of the ball, I am never confident it will get to where he wants it to. 

19 hours ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

Eh ... looked like shit. Is shit.

220. 221. Whatever it takes.

• immamac changed the title to Baker Mayfield is a piece of shit catchall thread