Baker Mayfield is a piece of shit catchall thread

Landomatic

5 minutes ago, wood said:

Heh. Fuck Baker Mayfield.

And lmao at anyone who said this team was gonna win 11 games this year. 

Pretty sure some needle dick on this thread said 12 games. I hate Texas fans who have such tiny balls that they want to suck up to OU. Fuck OU. Fuck Baker Mayfield. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

So Baker didn't want to shake hands...

Anyone remember how Baker acted when Kansas 'disrespected' him by refusing to shake hands?

"That right there, NFL GM's are gonna see that, and they're gonna mark it down saying 'that's not what we want' in the NFL"

John Dorsey--"hold my beer"

44 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

Pretty sure some needle dick on this thread said 12 games. I hate Texas fans who have such tiny balls that they want to suck up to OU. Fuck OU. Fuck Baker Mayfield. 

Yeah I hate that shit too. The other thing I hear all the time is "...but he's from Austin. How can you not root for him, like Drew Brees?" Yeah, like I give a fuck where this POS is from, other than being fucking embarrassed that he's from Austin. And actually comparing this waste of humanity to Drew Fucking Brees? Yeah, fuck you and your entire fucking family.

I was also trying to remember if someone said 12 Ws or not. 12 wins? LMFAO. Even with that schedule, "12 Wins" was never anything less than a MASSIVE reach.

Edited by wood
  • Like 3

32 minutes ago, 6th Street said:

Holding the ball like a loaf of bread, bailing from the pocket at first sign of pressure, and turning it over 3x. So good

15 minutes ago, 6th Street said:

Holding the ball like a loaf of bread, bailing from the pocket at first sign of pressure, and turning it over 3x. So good

17 minute duplicate post.  Impressive.

• Like 2

The most delicious part is that he did that flag shit at Ohio State, and the Browns fanbase is basically a full overlap. He had to be perfect to win them back for his bush league attention whoring shit, and he's done the opposite. They'll tar and feather his ass by Thanksgiving.

4 minutes ago, runthebone said:

Congrats to Mayfield for being the first qb since 2008 to go the first 4 drives of a game with 0 completions and 2 turnovers.  Also, he is #1 in the league with 8 interceptions.

Damn. Going o'fer in 2008 was quite a bit different than going o'fer in 2019. 

19 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I still like that NFL network ranked Mayfield above Deshaun Watson in their preseason players list. Whoever advocated for that should be fired. 

The preaseason hype train for the Browns and Mayfield was truly bizarre. The Ringer did a whole fucking week highlighting them, for Christ's sake.

Baker has it coming today, this should be hilarious. Cowherd has been all over him like stink on shit before the season even began so every time he flops in a game in a manner similar to Monday night he'll surely be eviscerated.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chad said:

Baker has it coming today, this should be hilarious. Cowherd has been all over him like stink on shit before the season even began so every time he flops in a game in a manner similar to Monday night he'll surely be eviscerated.

Cowherd is a douche mostly but his hatred of Baker Mayfield is fucking awesome. It reminds me of when he had that Phyllis from Mulga mouth breather all worked up on Finebaum 😂

13 minutes ago, Chad said:

Cowherd's a smug prick who has "hot takes" just to generate controversy. I generally hate everything about him. But his constant shitting on Baker has been a bright spot. I'm gonna have to tune in.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

The most delicious part is that he did that flag shit at Ohio State, and the Browns fanbase is basically a full overlap. He had to be perfect to win them back for his bush league attention whoring shit, and he's done the opposite. They'll tar and feather his ass by Thanksgiving.

Yep. He will be their jive turkey. And hopefully they will drown him in Lake Erie

3 minutes ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

They’d be wise to cut bait asap and get on the Lawrence or Tua sweepstakes

Lawrence is a soph, not eligible til next year. plus he's been very average this season.

If Kitchens keeps trotting Mayfield out there, Odell is going to start pitching a hissyfit cause he won't be getting his. Gonna be even more hilarious     

42 minutes ago, Chad said:

Is there a podcast we can listen to if we can't listen live? I'd like to hear this.

42 minutes ago, irishtexan said:

Cowherd's a smug prick who has "hot takes" just to generate controversy. I generally hate everything about him. But his constant shitting on Baker has been a bright spot. I'm gonna have to tune in.

Yeah, Cowherd's like the lesser of two douchebag pricks in that scenario. I'm actually surprised he's not a huge fan of Baker's. I do look forward to hearing & reading clips from the evisceration today though...

18 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Lawrence is a soph, not eligible til next year. plus he's been very average this season.

If Kitchens keeps trotting Mayfield out there, Odell is going to start pitching a hissyfit cause he won't be getting his. Gonna be even more hilarious     

That's the part I've really been looking forward to the most ... the implosion.

Colin pretty much just gutted Mayfield and the Browns.  In a nutshell called BM fat and slow and that when you are fat and slow you should stop taunting other teams and players.  Also said they should go ahead and trade OBJ.  Too many egos to feed on the Browns.  Personally liked it when he said that Baker is no Mahomes.  I liked that dig.

What's funny is that the Browns' schedule in the 2nd half is total garbage, so they'll "make a run", finish 8-8 or so, and the ridiculous hype train will repeat itself next offseason.

They're gonna lose their next two (Seattle, @New England) but their final 9 games are against teams that are a currently a combined 11-32 (which includes the Bills at 4-1). They've got two against the 0-5 Bengals, two against the Steelers whose QB at the moment is an undrafted rookie from Samford, and one each against the Dolphins (loltank) and Cardinals (douchebag bowl).

• immamac changed the title to Baker Mayfield is a piece of shit catchall thread