Baker Mayfield is a piece of shit catchall thread

Landomatic

36 minutes ago, Snacks said:

So someone current can roll out their 11 conference championships since VY was here? 

Pass.

I think Pam was referring to the national championship. They are welcome to roll out all... zero since then. 

Edited by ztejas

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

I think Pam was referring to the national championship. They are welcome to roll out all... zero since then. 

Yeah definitely zero and Bama, Clemson and tOSU should definitely laugh at OU, but Texas?  Come on.  Hope Sark can get me all worked up about UT again but it’s been a sad run of me buying Texas fans beers and feeling sorry for you.  

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

5 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Yeah definitely zero and Bama, Clemson and tOSU should definitely laugh at OU, but Texas?  Come on.  Hope Sark can get me all worked up about UT again but it’s been a sad run of me buying Texas fans beers and feeling sorry for you.  

I thought Texas had a more recent national title than OU?!? 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Yeah VY doesn’t do that because he realizes this is between fans and Baker.  It’s all in fun.  Not sure how/why this warrants a thread but here we are…

This is the internet where we must find things to be outraged about.

Honestly though, as a Longhorn fan, it does get to be a beating every time this thing gets brought up in the news media or online sports community.  I don't know of any Longhorn fan or player or coach or school representative that has ever asked specifically for horns-down to be made illegal.  But horns-down is an obvious and intentional taunt, and taunting is against the rules.  Personally, I believe the taunting rules are stupid and antiquated and I'd be happy to get rid of them completely.  But as long as they exist, then horns-down should be called, same as "holstering the guns" or the throat slash or standing over a player or any of the myriad other things that are obvious and intentional taunts.

• Hook 'Em 1

What is the context for this clown doing Horns down in a Browns uniform? At some point in his pro career if he hasn't already he is going to play with a Horn. If I was a Longhorn teammate of his and he did that during or after an NFL game I'd be like... seriously? 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Yeah VY doesn’t do that because he realizes this is between fans and Baker.  It’s all in fun.  Not sure how/why this warrants a thread but here we are…

Baker is a fucking asshole whose pussy is hurt because Texas never offered him. It's not between him and the fans, it's between him and his psychiatrist.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

Baker is a fucking asshole whose pussy is hurt because Texas never offered him. It's not between him and the fans, it's between him and his psychiatrist.

You're constantly full of piss and vinegar.  That's good.  Most Texas fans have been beatdown with all the losing.  If everyone was like you, Baker probably wouldn't be giggling and throwing the horns down but here we are...

• Fuck You 5

16 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

You're constantly full of piss and vinegar.  That's good.  Most Texas fans have been beatdown with all the losing.  If everyone was like you, Baker probably wouldn't be giggling and throwing the horns down but here we are...

Oh, bullshit.  Baker is 100% a douche and you know it.  He'd be acting like a child no matter the circumstances.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

n64ra not a fan of Baker Mayfield.

But I actually appreciate the horns down. Teams like BU, OU, and TTU do it when they play ... each other. Reminds me how pathetic each team is and how the Horns own them both on the field and in their minds - and those teams couldn't care less about their opponent that day. Then when teams do it while playing Texas, I trust it pisses off our players to motive them to play better during the game. Win-win in my mind.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

Oh, bullshit.  Baker is 100% a douche and you know it.  He'd be acting like a child no matter the circumstances.

Oh for sure - I'm just saying it's getting under everyone's skin in a way in never would have if Texas wasn't so down.  Let me put it this way if you flipped OU and Texas record the last decade and he was going around doing the horns down everyone would be laughing at his ass - not getting pissed off.  That's a fact 

• Like 1

I don’t give a flying fuck about Horns down and don’t give a fuck whether opposing players do it on the field as long as it’s not in the face of one of our players. If Sark gets us to where we should be this will go away one way or another….

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, utee94 said:

This is the internet where we must find things to be outraged about.

Honestly though, as a Longhorn fan, it does get to be a beating every time this thing gets brought up in the news media or online sports community.  I don't know of any Longhorn fan or player or coach or school representative that has ever asked specifically for horns-down to be made illegal.  But horns-down is an obvious and intentional taunt, and taunting is against the rules.  Personally, I believe the taunting rules are stupid and antiquated and I'd be happy to get rid of them completely.  But as long as they exist, then horns-down should be called, same as "holstering the guns" or the throat slash or standing over a player or any of the myriad other things that are obvious and intentional taunts.

'Horns Down' wasn't always treated as a taunt by the officials (anymore than throwing Horns Up might be considered a taunt.)  As long as it's not right in someone's face, who really cares?  For whatever reason, the league office started treating the gesture like throwing up a middle finger a few years ago.  A WVU wr (Sills?) got flagged for it - not in anyone's face - and the whole conversation has been out of hand ever since.  

I always assumed Herman was behind the officiating emphasis considering the start of his tenure overlaps with the change.    

Edited by camel at sea

1 minute ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

Mentally weak? Same dude that argued with a 18 year old on Twitter because he said they were gonna beat OU when he wasn’t there anymore.

Same dude that got pissy at Kansas players for not shaking his hand?

foh Baker

Yeah. Baker is a scrub loser.  I’m serious   We al get it.  But perceived slights are not a knock on him…

The GOAT MJ also held every little slight close to his heart.  It’s probably why Baker has your talent but will clear 150M in the NFL.  

4 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Yeah. Baker is a scrub loser.  I’m serious   We al get it.  But perceived slights are not a knock on him…

The GOAT MJ also held every little slight close to his heart.  It’s probably why Baker has your talent but will clear 150M in the NFL.  

Are you Baker’s lawyer? 

dude had a Twitter spat with a high schooler when he was with the Browns. He’s still bitter about Texas not offering him

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

13 minutes ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

Are you Baker’s lawyer? 

dude had a Twitter spat with a high schooler when he was with the Browns. He’s still bitter about Texas not offering him

Look at my posting history.  I will never give a cent to OU.  I went there.  I keep people honest.  He’s a troll. 

OU sucks.  Mea Culpa.  Realize where I am. Fucked up.  Sorry. 

Everything is spinned into a headline that paints Texas into an antagonist box. Any Texas related post on social media is often overwhelmed with negative feedback. You got ESPN pundits airing whole segments about how average we have been the last decade. We’ve done our part to contribute to our current perception, but it feels like Texas catches the most flack of any underperforming blueblood/elite program. 
Thats not a bad thing tbh, would you rather they focus on Meatchicken, Nebraska or maybe even USC?

6 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Baker’s mom wishes she had aborted him with a coat hanger. 

And I, for one, think she still has time. 

Edited by Tex Pete
  • Hook 'Em 4

44 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

And gobbles cock by the gross.

7 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Sooners be like: hey airport bartender, “how much for a shot of Jameson?”, I’ll just order 10 and still make my payment on my boomer sooner bumper sticker covered F350. I love the bedazzaled boomer sooner plate covers around the license plate I got on that fucker. I like to tailgate people on I-35 to let them know my F350 goes fast af. Mama sold a bunch of essential oils this year, so we getting a suite at the Sheraton for the game in Dallas. Did you know the covid vaccine causes renal failure? Next month daddy paid for us to go to Vegas on southwest and we’re staying at Mirage. It’s only July, but mama already ordered all Christmas presents from Amazon Prime. We did well this year so daddy might get some bicep tribal ink. Hope the bedazzled pockets on my Rock Rivals jeans don’t tear the leather seats in the F350. Horns down! 

Anti-taunting rules are stupid. So is Baker  

#ilovethisbar

i might be drunk right now. Sorry  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Gucci_Suit said:

Sooners be like: hey airport bartender, “how much for a shot of Jameson?”, I’ll just order 10 and still make my payment on my boomer sooner bumper sticker covered F350. I love the bedazzaled boomer sooner plate covers around the license plate I got on that fucker. I like to tailgate people on I-35 to let them know my F350 goes fast af. Mama sold a bunch of essential oils this year, so we getting a suite at the Sheraton for the game in Dallas. Did you know the covid vaccine causes renal failure? Next month daddy paid for us to go to Vegas on southwest and we’re staying at Mirage. It’s only July, but mama already ordered all Christmas presents from Amazon Prime. We did well this year so daddy might get some bicep tribal ink. Hope the bedazzled pockets on my Rock Rivals jeans don’t tear the leather seats in the F350. Horns down! 

#ilovethisbar

image.jpeg.c9034b18369b8edf7f11c0b445be9816.jpeg

1 hour ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Look at my posting history.  I will never give a cent to OU.  I went there.  I keep people honest.  He’s a troll. 

OU sucks.  Mea Culpa.  Realize where I am. Fucked up.  Sorry. 

In a 120 some odd years of football Texas was bound to piss off some local kid who goes on to do some great things and holds a childish grudge lol. Not your fault man. BlOwU has 6 straight big 12 titles, and if we want some respect from other teams it’s going to take beating their asses on Saturday’s for a few years. I begrudgingly agree with your posting history lol. When Texas is good it’s fun to beat us and when we are bad it’s fun to beat us haha. Blue blood problems. I say let them taunt away until we make their taunting irrelevant.  

• Hook 'Em 2

I never really cared. Whenever people i knew who weren’t longhorns saw it they felt embarrassed for them. I can’t remember how many times I’ve heard, “why don’t they just use their own hand sign?” To which I reply “because we are more important to them then they are to themselves”

Disrespectful hand gestures are all the same, it’s all about timing. 

• Hook 'Em 2

10 hours ago, Gucci_Suit said:

#ilovethisbar

I’ll bet you though this was going to kill when you were typing it. But here we are. 

12 hours ago, StruggleBus said:

Horns down is dumb. Who gives a fuck. What’s dumber is that it gets some of you morons so angry 

It would bother UT fans a lot less if there were a hand sign response that conveyed the message "Get your uneducated, toothless, sister-fucking ass out of my face and go back to the trailer park you escaped from".

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

It would bother UT fans a lot less if there were a hand sign response that conveyed the message "Get your uneducated, toothless, sister-fucking ass out of my face and go back to the trailer park you escaped from".

3F4F143F-9987-45B8-A002-55849FE80ACF.jpeg

• immamac changed the title to Baker Mayfield is a piece of shit catchall thread