Baker Mayfield is a piece of shit catchall thread

Landomatic

8 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

It would bother UT fans a lot less if there were a hand sign response that conveyed the message "Get your uneducated, toothless, sister-fucking ass out of my face and go back to the trailer park you escaped from".

5gst81.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Had Enough said:

I am curious about the history of Horns down for many of you.

It ticks me off. And it’s not cause I only see it on tv. I’m a celebrate with your teammates and be happy with your accomplishments guy rather than kick the loser while he’s down guy.

Here are some examples. Dumb shit Sooner sitting in Texas section throwing it in peoples faces. Only because he knows he protected. Not by his Sooner brethren. Not by his ability to whip ass. But because if I whip his ass, I get in trouble. And rest assured I would have beaten the ever living shit out of this punk. This was pre-2005. So the win argument doesn’t hold water because we ruled the remainder of that decade. Yet it’s only worsened since that time.

This past year Spencer Rattler and some other jackass run length of the field after the game to taunt Texas fans with the Horns down. Their teammates and fans were at the other end of the field, which is actually where the final play occurred.

Last fall, at Texas Live before a game at Globe Life, some Sooner fan gets in my face with Horns down simply because I have a Texas sweatshirt on.

Shithead WVU fan in Austin walking next to me Horns down yelling at another shitbird on the bus. Not teenagers. Not students. Supposedly full growed men.

Coward Jermaine Gresham prancing the length of the end zone doing it on the Texas end of the field. Shawn Bell standing at midfield doing it towards the Texas bench.

It’s taunting. It’s always been taunting. And Mack Brown brought it up because we got flagged for taunting Tech yet no other teams were ever flagged against us.

So here’s the thing the opponents fans take the cue from their jackasses on the field that it’s ok to talk shit and get in your face with it. And they only do so because they know there are no repercussions.

Now, if you jack wagons would support my right to pummel the hell out of these punks, then maybe I’ll tolerate it a little better.

From 2000 to 2009 Mack went 4-6 against the gooners bud. Including scoring 0 once with Vince and giving up 6 TD’s to that little midget bastard fuck face shit hook mother fucker quentin griffin in the worst loss in rivalry history. All I’m getting at is we just need to beat peoples asses on the football field…a lot of people’s asses…over and over again. Then like the great shooter mcgavin said “I didn’t pay attention because I was to busy winning.” 

• Hook 'Em 1

From 2000 to 2009 Mack went 4-6 against the gooners bud. Including scoring 0 once with Vince and giving up 6 TD’s to that little midget bastard fuck face shit hook mother fucker quentin griffin in the worst loss in rivalry history. All I’m getting at is we just need to beat peoples asses on the football field…a lot of people’s asses…over and over again. Then like the great shooter mcgavin said “I didn’t pay attention because I was to busy winning.” 

I did say pre-2005 and dominating the rest of the decade. Not necessarily OU but we were a top program nationally from 2004 to 2009.

Yes, beat everyone soundly and repeatedly but that won’t matter. It’s still going to happen and often.

On 7/16/2021 at 10:52 PM, StruggleBus said:

Horns down is dumb. Who gives a fuck. What’s dumber is that it gets some of you morons so angry 

It does make me angry, but I also came of age during the horns down era. 

So do the horns down, please. Being surly over college football is my jam.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 7/16/2021 at 10:25 PM, ChiTownDoc said:

$1000 on me to first UT player to do the Surly podcast.  For this post.  

This (opposing fans paying for opinions of rival players) is something I hadn't considered with NLI, and it could be very fun. 

On 7/16/2021 at 10:52 PM, StruggleBus said:

Horns down is dumb. Who gives a fuck. What’s dumber is that it gets some of you morons so angry 

I hate that this makes us look like fucking snowflakes who whined about it.

I don't get being a fucking snowflake over a hand gesture, and I enjoy the fact that other teams have come up with a specific hand gesture for us, even if it's just our gesture upside down.  Like Keondre Coburn said, it just means we're living in their heads.

Hell, I like seeing somebody doing a horns down at a football game that UT is not even playing at.  That's how deeply buried in some peoples' minds we are - they can't even fucking focus on whoever it is they are playing, because they are thinking about us.

• Hook 'Em 4

On 7/16/2021 at 10:08 PM, ChiTownDoc said:

Look at my posting history.  I will never give a cent to OU.  I went there.  I keep people honest.  He’s a troll. 

OU sucks.  Mea Culpa.  Realize where I am. Fucked up.  Sorry. 

leaving.gif

34 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I don't get being a fucking snowflake over a hand gesture, and I enjoy the fact that other teams have come up with a specific hand gesture for us, even if it's just our gesture upside down.  Like Keondre Coburn said, it just means we're living in their heads.

Hell, I like seeing somebody doing a horns down at a football game that UT is not even playing at.  That's how deeply buried in some peoples' minds we are - they can't even fucking focus on whoever it is they are playing, because they are thinking about us.

Eh.  It's intended as an insult when it's done to fans,  and as a taunt when it's done on the field. The college football taunting rules are dumb but as long as they exist, then it's clearly against the rules and should be flagged.  What's stupid is that there's ever any discussion at all about it.  Does anyone question why standing over a player and doing the throat-slash gesture is flagged?  Of course not.  It's an obvious taunt.  So is howns-down. That's its sole purpose.  

As for other schools thinking about us, I'd rather they do it because we're kicking their asses every year.  Winning is the cure for what ails us.  

• Hook 'Em 2

5 hours ago, utee94 said:

Eh.  It's intended as an insult when it's done to fans,  and as a taunt when it's done on the field. The college football taunting rules are dumb but as long as they exist, then it's clearly against the rules and should be flagged.  What's stupid is that there's ever any discussion at all about it.  Does anyone question why standing over a player and doing the throat-slash gesture is flagged?  Of course not.  It's an obvious taunt.  So is howns-down. That's its sole purpose.  

Oh I get that, but I just don't like how this played out, to the point where it's being called the horns down rule, because it makes us look whiney.

5 hours ago, utee94 said:

As for other schools thinking about us, I'd rather they do it because we're kicking their asses every year.  Winning is the cure for what ails us.  

Awkward Episode 1 GIF by The Office

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Oh I get that, but I just don't like how this played out, to the point where it's being called the horns down rule, because it makes us look whiney.

I her ya, but we only look whiney to stupid idiots that don't understand the simplest things in life.  And I've never given a shit what people like that think about us.

Edited by utee94

On 7/17/2021 at 12:52 AM, Had Enough said:

I am curious about the history of Horns down for many of you.

It ticks me off. And it’s not cause I only see it on tv. I’m a celebrate with your teammates and be happy with your accomplishments guy rather than kick the loser while he’s down guy.

Here are some examples. Dumb shit Sooner sitting in Texas section throwing it in peoples faces. Only because he knows he protected. Not by his Sooner brethren. Not by his ability to whip ass. But because if I whip his ass, I get in trouble. And rest assured I would have beaten the ever living shit out of this punk. This was pre-2005. So the win argument doesn’t hold water because we ruled the remainder of that decade. Yet it’s only worsened since that time.

This past year Spencer Rattler and some other jackass run length of the field after the game to taunt Texas fans with the Horns down. Their teammates and fans were at the other end of the field, which is actually where the final play occurred.

Last fall, at Texas Live before a game at Globe Life, some Sooner fan gets in my face with Horns down simply because I have a Texas sweatshirt on.

Shithead WVU fan in Austin walking next to me Horns down yelling at another shitbird on the bus. Not teenagers. Not students. Supposedly full growed men.

Coward Jermaine Gresham prancing the length of the end zone doing it on the Texas end of the field. Shawn Bell standing at midfield doing it towards the Texas bench.

It’s taunting. It’s always been taunting. And Mack Brown brought it up because we got flagged for taunting Tech yet no other teams were ever flagged against us.

So here’s the thing the opponents fans take the cue from their jackasses on the field that it’s ok to talk shit and get in your face with it. And they only do so because they know there are no repercussions.

Now, if you jack wagons would support my right to pummel the hell out of these punks, then maybe I’ll tolerate it a little better.

I bet you’re a big Lee Marvin fan….

• immamac changed the title to Baker Mayfield is a piece of shit catchall thread
Anyone that complains or bitches about taunting of any kind is a fucking pussy.

Ok human scum.

Guess someone should shit on your grave cause they don’t like you.

Or perhaps rub their goods on your face after taking your woman.

Or yell at your stupid self on the side of the road after you get in traffic accident.

They just ought to cause they can.

From one internet tough guy to another, identify yourself at DKR this fall. I’ll give you hint. If you dance and prance for 30 seconds before engaging, your odds improve greatly.

I wish I had known long ago the regrets I have of not making an ass of myself to those USC fans. Or those Michigan fans. Or maybe even those Ohio State fans.
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Had Enough said:

Ok human scum.

Or yell at your stupid self on the side of the road after you get in traffic accident.

From one internet tough guy to another, identify yourself at DKR this fall. I’ll give you hint. If you dance and prance for 30 seconds before engaging, your odds improve greatly.

I wish I had known long ago the regrets I have of not making an ass of myself to those USC fans. Or those Michigan fans. Or maybe even those Ohio State fans.

thirsty netti pot GIF

12 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Ya know....you can't clap for your team when you are doing the horn's down with your hands....have at it....bucko.

41 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

You just described aggy to a "T"

Lulz. I regret that I waited too long to find just the right time on the previous site to post that, “You can’t spell “Shaggy” without “aggy.” That obsession goes both ways. Or hadn’t you noticed?

• Fuck You 6

9 hours ago, Had Enough said:

Ok human scum.

Who, the FUCK, is this dude?

9 hours ago, Had Enough said:

Ok human scum.

Who, the FUCK, is this dude?

10 hours ago, Had Enough said:

Ok human scum.

It Hurts Belgian Football GIF by Univision Deportes

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Lulz. I regret that I waited too long to find just the right time on the previous site to post that, “You can’t spell “Shaggy” without “aggy.” That obsession goes both ways. Or hadn’t you noticed?

Complaining about aggy is like complaining about the homeless. There isn’t anything you can do about them and you’d just wish the world was better so they didn’t exist at all.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

We call it "Magical Ass Spray."

Somehow, when soccer players are rolling around the ground as if Lawrence Taylor just Joe Theismanned the hell out of them, and the full life support team has rushed onto the field with stretcher in hand, this magical ass spray when used judiciously, causes immediate healing, to the point where the previous near-corpse, can hop up, walk it off, and be running downfield full speed within seconds.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, tbone_ said:

Wtf is happening here?

I’ve read-and anyone feel free to correct me- that playing high level soccer puts a lot of pressure on your lower back with the twisting, kickin, sprinting. It’s common to get back spasms if you’re going all out and perhaps your body hasn’t been able to hydrate itself fast enough. They spay you down with the cold spay (which I’m not sure exactly what it is) and it’s 100x better than a cold compress. It reduces all the inflammation of the muscles and ligaments and gives your body a chance to catch up. Couldn’t find a link, but I think I remember reading that somewhere or other.