Baker Mayfield is a piece of shit catchall thread

Landomatic

Am I the only one here embarrassed by the horns down ruling?  Screw that ruling; it does make us seem like cry babies.   We should take care of that shit on the field. 
Throw a horns down? Expect your QB to end up like Taylor Potts. 

Yes. Texas didn’t ask for this. The issues have been happening for decades of double standards and inconsistent officiating (yeah, I know). Can a player pull his gig em out of his ass? Jerk off gestures? Is taunting allowed or not? Just be clear. Maybe if schools want to taunt we unload both barrels on them. Signs at the games, banners, players interviews talking about the rapists and prison outreach football clubs.

3 hours ago, Nivek said:

Yes. Texas didn’t ask for this. The issues have been happening for decades of double standards and inconsistent officiating (yeah, I know). Can a player pull his gig em out of his ass? Jerk off gestures? Is taunting allowed or not? Just be clear. Maybe if schools want to taunt we unload both barrels on them. Signs at the games, banners, players interviews talking about the rapists and prison outreach football clubs.

I’m down

• Like 1

On 7/19/2021 at 1:01 AM, WhatTheBuck said:

Lulz. I regret that I waited too long to find just the right time on the previous site to post that, “You can’t spell “Shaggy” without “aggy.” That obsession goes both ways. Or hadn’t you noticed?

Can you not see it? Look at the new motto. Check out the “Realignment talk not going away” thread starting here:

If Texas goes to the SEC and has to play A&M in their first year then that will absolutely be a must win game for the Longhorns. Losing it would be a disaster. And deep down you’re afraid that you might lose.

Go ahead and neg away but you know I’m right. And that’s why you’ll neg me. That’s basic sports fan psychology.

• Fuck You 2

20 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

If Texas goes to the SEC and has to play A&M in their first year then that will absolutely be a must win game for the Longhorns. Losing it would be a disaster. And deep down you’re afraid that you might lose.

image.gif.6cfaa9d0f5869db5d8c5325610e45373.gif

• Haha 2

On 7/21/2021 at 6:05 PM, 0xdeadbeef said:

Am I the only one here embarrassed by the horns down ruling?  Screw that ruling; it does make us seem like cry babies.   We should take care of that shit on the field. 

Throw a horns down? Expect your QB to end up like Taylor Potts. 

Nope, I hate it.  

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Can you not see it? Look at the new motto. Check out the “Realignment talk not going away” thread starting here:

Go ahead and neg away but you know I’m right. And that’s why you’ll neg me. That’s basic sports fan psychology.

I won't neg you.

I will just laugh.

10 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Someone must not be getting enough attention from mommy. 

• 1 month later...
On 7/26/2021 at 6:34 PM, Message Board User said:

We had contracts with some outpatient physical therapy clinics to provide physician services.  Found out the owner was working out at the same gym as Kristin Cavallari…he was totally nuts.  
Anyway, one day he let the air out of her Range Rover in the lot and when she pulled over he was right there to help.  She immediately called the cops and knew what happened.  
So they show up and he admits to everything.  Lol.  There’s a lot of nutjobs out there.  If only they were all surly members pounding out dimes 24/7.  Damn shame.  

7 hours ago, TexArcher said:

Right.  A 6 who bought some fake tits runs around in an outfit designed to show them off and she doesn't like the attention that gets her.  Sure.  

She was an aspiring social media influencer before she hit the goldmine with Baker. "Look at me" is all she knows. 

• Hook 'Em 3

58 minutes ago, Tex Long said:

What was she saying? All I could hear was "look at my tits, aren't they great? Don't you want to lick my nipples?"

While I had the volume off on my phone when I watched the video, I can confirm you heard correctly.

10 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Misery loves company.  Baker season is just fine.  Like the horns…

The end of the Browns - Chiefs game was my favorite part of the NFL this weekend.

Edited by n64ra
  • Haha 3

35 minutes ago, wood said:

Like I said, when it matters most ...

http://www.instagram.com/p/CTz0AnCpWYk/

I love his fanbois trying to defend him, saying he was just throwing it away. Even if he was, that was a beyond pathetic attempt and a poor decision. But it's nothing new.

Can't embed, so:

CBS Sports (@cbssports) • Instagram photos and videos - Google Chrome 9_14_2021 1_10_07 PM.png

He's good enough to get the ball out of bounds there if he wants, me thinks. I think he was trying to find that receiver like a dumbass.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

He definitely has shitloads of room to improve.  But how surly said he and Kyler would do vs how they're actually doing... great track record around these parts.  We all suck at self awareness.  And OU just sucks, so there's that. 

They've both succeeded. At being unbearable pieces of shit. Which is, of course, fitting for sooner heoroes.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ChiTownDoc said:

He definitely has shitloads of room to improve.  But how surly said he and Kyler would do vs how they're actually doing... great track record around these parts.  We all suck at self awareness.  And OU just sucks, so there's that. 

How is it you feel Baker Mayfield is actually doing?

She was an aspiring social media influencer before she hit the goldmine with Baker. "Look at me" is all she knows. 
I hate the fact "social media influencer" is even a serious job description these days. I had a chick a couple years ago use that on her resume..looked it up and she had like 2800 followers on some keto/paleo/whatever the fuck fad diet thing.
  • Like 1