Baker Mayfield is a piece of shit catchall thread

Landomatic

5 hours ago, wood said:

Like I said, when it matters most ...

http://www.instagram.com/p/CTz0AnCpWYk/

I love his fanbois trying to defend him, saying he was just throwing it away. Even if he was, that was a beyond pathetic attempt and a poor decision. But it's nothing new.

Can't embed, so:

CBS Sports (@cbssports) • Instagram photos and videos - Google Chrome 9_14_2021 1_10_07 PM.png

Also since 2018 can you name another NFL QB who got less ROI in a spouse

84218a52-ddf6-4529-9a05-e687bca836b4_tex

Edited by mulletpelini
fugly
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Zeus said:

Yeah it hurts me but I root for Ewok man he does seem like a genuine good guy and it's crazy how well he's doing in the league at his size.

Dude was an aggy, and a sooner, and played bullshit games with UT at the 9th hour during his recruitment.  He can moonlight at the food shelter, and I’d still hope he gets fucked. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, ztejas said:

He's good enough to get the ball out of bounds there if he wants, me thinks. I think he was trying to find that receiver like a dumbass.

6 hours ago, wood said:

Yep. That's what I saw. Totally forced it. On 1st down too, iirc.

What difference does it make? It's even worse if he's supposed to be a great QB that he can't throw the ball out of bounds when he wants to.

2 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

What difference does it make? It's even worse if he's supposed to be a great QB that he can't throw the ball out of bounds when he wants to.

Yeah no matter how they try to spin it, it was pathetic, but utterly predictable. I was half-watching the game and kept asking my kid if Baker had thrown his critical int yet.

Edited by wood

• 4 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Not surprisingly, Shannon summed the Browns and Baker up perfectly: "He's average. This is a running team that plays defense, and hopefully Baker can make a throw here and there. That's what they are. Nothing more, nothing less."

And LMFAO at Shannon describing the whiplash he gets while watching Baker's picks going the other way.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ButtFumble said:

how is it that baker seems to be in more commercials than Shaq?

Dude has to have the best agent in the history of sports agents. MFers are probably beating the guy's door down after seeing what he's done with the likes of Bowel Movement.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 9/14/2021 at 1:12 PM, ChiTownDoc said:

He definitely has shitloads of room to improve.  But how surly said he and Kyler would do vs how they're actually doing... great track record around these parts.  We all suck at self awareness.  And OU just sucks, so there's that. 

Can't stand me some (or any) Baker, but Kyler is a joy to watch.

Even when he was playing for blowU, he increased entertainment value. He rarely looks to run first, his feet are electric, and he can make any throw. Plus, he's super short by NFL standards, and I love guys who give scouts, GMs, coaches and other groupthinkers a big, fat middle finger.

Shit, he's even making a winner out of Coach Bro--not even Mahomes could do that.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...