Hugo - Please IP ban him

Macanudo

What crazy political views do I espouse?

Just like on Shaggy, I don't care about the views of The Risperdal Kid, just his volcanic diarrea spewed in every thread and overflowing to other parts/forums of the board.

PS; You do also realize that neither I nor Onboard started this thread , don't you, and that Onboard has said he doesn't think he should be banned ? 

Edited by Whitman

On 4/29/2018 at 11:30 PM, markstanco said:

Can we trade tigerdroppings hugo for rocko and a poster to be named later? 

Did the trade actually happen because Rocko's presence on Surly has been minimal?

3 hours ago, F250 said:

Did the trade actually happen because Rocko's presence on Surly has been minimal?

Not sure I would go for a Stiglitz for Rocko straight up deal. It would have to include Stiglitz and 2 others, at a minimum. 

On 4/28/2018 at 12:22 AM, Bone3421 said:

I dont talk politics on the internet and you know what...i have no problems with anyone and hardly see any post by hugo

Just saying...

I'm on the political board a lot less than the other site and it's made me less surly, too.  

As for Hugo, this has to be his job or he's living in his mom's basement.  His Russian fetish is intense. 

He's like some grendel/rocko hybrid.  I used to enjoy taking a beating in the CR.  Now just opening a thread in there to see him post the same shit in every thread and start new threads when current ones are already discussing a topic is just too much.  I can't go in there unless I've had a great month and it makes sense to slam my head against the wall for 15-20 minutes.  My favorite is when he posts something, no one replies to it, he posts the EXACT same thing on the next page because he didn't get the responses he felt he was due.

The guy is just a mental beating.  I don't think he should be banned, but maybe a post limit or something.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Jhawk said:

Now just opening a thread in there to see him post the same shit in every thread and start new threads when current ones are already discussing a topic is just too much.  My favorite is when he posts something, no one replies to it, he posts the EXACT same thing on the next page because he didn't get the responses he felt he was due.

The guy is just a mental beating.  I don't think he should be banned, but maybe a post limit or something.

So pretty much Derka?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

So pretty much Derka?

I can't believe I've been posting this long but back in 2012 there was a dude named grendel.  If you never saw a thread or post of his you are better off for it.  Just merely seeing his condescending, always right, long ass posts made me want to off myself.  If I didn't show up when he was basically on his way out the door I would have turned right around and quit the shag.  If Hugo infects the rest of the site then I'm fucking out.  He is the worst qualities of grendel, rocko, and derka in my opinion.  I'm cool with him as long as I can get away from him.  If he is in every thread then I'm done.

Edited by Jhawk

5 minutes ago, Jhawk said:

I can't believe I've been posting this long but back in 2012 there was a dude named grendel.  If you never saw a thread or post of his you are better off for it.  Just merely seeing his condescending, always right, long ass posts made me want to off myself.  If I didn't show up when he was basically on his way out the door I would have turned right around and quit the shag.  If Hugo infects the rest of the site then I'm fucking out.  He is the worst qualities of grendel, rocko, and derka in my opinion.  I'm cool with him as long as I can get away from him.  If he is in every thread then I'm done.

I remember Grendel very well. He never bothered me, though. I didn't think he needed to be crowd sourced.

8 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

I remember Grendel very well. He never bothered me, though. I didn't think he needed to be crowd sourced.

Your taste is somewhat eclectic, so this makes sense. 

As you noted Hugo is the old Derka of the politics board. He is starting to spread out from there which is a problem for everyone.

Edited by Brew

9 hours ago, DDD Dad said:

I bet you guys all name your swords. 

Not me.

RapidTameKingbird-max-1mb.gif

Hugo's shit is like the 5th grader who more or less transfers a report on some political topic from Encyclopaedia Britannica and is soooo proud of it.

• Like 1

↑ ↑ ↑

I knew that was coming and burst out laughing when I saw it anyway.  Goddamn that was probably the funniest thing ever posted on any board we've used during our migration from one place to the other.

(I realize most newerbies will say "huh?" but holy shit that was the best, longest laugh I ever had, one slide after the other).

It's pretty insane that he's approaching 2k posts already. 

If Rocko and Derka can get a mental health ban, it might be helpful for Hugo to get the same.  There are plenty of other leftists that can ctrl+c and ctrl+v while he's gone.

10 hours ago, Jhawk said:

Totally agreed. I just can’t take the pervasive nature and will just go elsewhere. 

4 hours ago, Amobie said:

It's pretty insane that he's approaching 2k posts already. 

If Rocko and Derka can get a mental health ban, it might be helpful for Hugo to get the same.  There are plenty of other leftists that can ctrl+c and ctrl+v while he's gone.

He’s trying to replace FC’s board spamming, he just uses more words.

15 hours ago, DDD Dad said:

I bet you guys all name your swords. 

15 hours ago, skipperj said:

If by sword, you mean penis, yes. I named him Sue.

5 hours ago, phdhorn said:

Not me.

RapidTameKingbird-max-1mb.gif

Hugo's shit is like the 5th grader who more or less transfers a report on some political topic from Encyclopaedia Britannica and is soooo proud of it.

1 hour ago, Macanudo said:

Bill or George! Anything but Sue! I still hate that name!

Let me try this again.

1 hour ago, Brew said:

He’s trying to replace FC’s board spamming, he just uses more words.

I mean... he's started 14 out of the 50 topics on the front page of the politics board and 52 threads since march 25th... It's not like he's spamming....

Why the fuck did someone tell him we were moving over?

Edited by Jhawk

23 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I'm on the political board a lot less than the other site and it's made me less surly, too.  

As for Hugo, this has to be his job or he's living in his mom's basement.  His Russian fetish is intense. 

Or he’s retired and it is his hobby. 

The ignore function here is vastly superior to the shag’s, use it

2 hours ago, DDD Dad said:

Let me try this again.

We got it the first time.  It was equally impotent then.

But I did name my old girlfriend's cunt Excalibur.  That's because you could have more easily struck a sword into a rock than tap that shit when she was in a bad moodl

2 hours ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

Or he’s retired and it is his hobby. 

The ignore function here is vastly superior to the shag’s, use it

Hugo aint retired. He was running playstation lifestyle pod casts only a few years ago.  Maybe he hit the lotto or something or cashed in on some gaming nerds. Which would make it even more bazaar. 

Look I aint got no real problem with Hugo.  But he's most most likely somewhere on the spectrum. 

He posted numerous times as shaggy was going under that he was done posting and wasn’t making the website transition. I think he had 500+ goodbye posts. We’ll see if it holds up when football season rolls around.

On 5/2/2018 at 8:05 PM, markstanco said:

What happened to FC? Haven't seen him I don't think. 

Said he wasn't making the move over.  I think he'll be back for football season or I'll be talking to myself during the P12 after dark games...

27 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

Hugo is a beating and if the owners of this site care to make it grow then he needs to be run out of here 

Try the ignore feature.  I personally don't use it, but if you feel that way.