Tom Herman Fired as UT Football Coach

texifornia

Dude must give blow jobs in his interviews or something as he’s done nothing to justify his fall upward. Holy Hell, CDC, I thought we were leaving 2020 behind us? This is at best an even swap, but I think it’ll be harder to get rid of Sark after dark than Herman (who was very disliked). Sark’s actually not a thin-skinned prick. Sets UT back another 8 years.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

On a positive note, he has OC'ed for a couple of the better coaches in the business, Carroll and Saban.  He's been exposed to Saban's systems and "coaching tree."

On the other hand, his HFC success is marginal at best.  And, he's a drunk.  It is possible that he is recovered and all the better for it.  If he was hired, you'd have to think we did a deep dive on that and didn't accept merely his representations of sobriety.

4 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Feldman confirming

AKA “hey Urban you didn’t believe we were serious about firing Tom. We were, and we did, so respond to my fucking text so we don’t have hire the hobo.”

Edited by Nope
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Butch Had Not said:

Well I have to live with this and if he is sober I think we're going to be ok

My first thought as well.

17 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

This is either going to be amazing or absolutely terrible. There is no in between

And I am okay with that because what has been going on for a decade is not good enough.

17 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Herman is a better coach than Sark but letting him stay was untenable at this point. Better be 100 percent funded by donor money because otherwise the price tag isn’t worth it.

Well be back here in 3-4 years. Hopefully there’s some better utilization of offensive talent.

Is he really? Seeing how Alabama has adapted should give hope.

Edited by PittsburghTiger
  • Like 1

Dude must give blow jobs in his interviews or something as he’s done nothing to justify his fall upward. Holy Hell, CDC, I thought we were leaving 2020 behind us? This is at best an even swap, but I think it’ll be harder to get rid of Sark after dark than Herman (who was very disliked). Sark’s actually not a thin-skinned prick. Sets UT back another 8 years.

2 minutes ago, CUM2TX said:

its time to fire CDC. I knew he was an imbecile.

2 minutes ago, Tom Chairman said:

Jesus fuck just fire CDC now

I have been assured by people like you that CDC was not in control of this as of several weeks ago.

Fucking make up your minds.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Everyone needs to take this as a lesson that none of the $9.95ers ever knew shit past the fact that I'm assuming some discussion with Urban was had. Find me one "insider" that thought we would hire Sarkisian or provided any timeline that aligned with this.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

• texifornia changed the title to Herman Fired. Sarkisian (reportedly) Hired.
  • immamac changed the title to Herman Fired.