Eat A Dick, Tom Herman, You Turtling Fucking Retard

IDIOTsavant

The most infuriating part of the Turtle Tom era is that after year 2, it became predictable. Almost like it was scripted. Build lead, turtle 2nd q and let inferior team creep back in. Implode 3q, furious mad dash to catch up in 4q. Then either late break by exhausted d, bone head penalty or turnover in the loss or hero ball by Sam and the O for a close win...

Fuck you Turtle Tom, Fuck you!

• Hook 'Em 1

44 minutes ago, coachherman'sgrill said:
On 1/2/2021 at 1:54 PM, DFW Horn said:
Fuck you, your grill, and your sledgehammer, Turtle
91ab316805e2f7fceec35cfeca273992-original.jpg

What's with the hate?

No offense, Dude but with a “+55” rating, I’d have scrapped that handle/profile two months ago. 
I’m sure you can get back to +56 within 10 minutes by doing so.😉

• Hook 'Em 1

• 1 month later...

The pain lingers. How long since Royal left? Forty five fucking years. Akers, McWilliams, Mackovic, Mack Brown (stuck around way to long), Strong and Herman. Fuck fuck and fuck. If COVID ends up cancelling next season, I say we nuke China. We are fucking due. We're looking at a ten plus year victory train that's gonna stretch across the country. This run will be more amazing than our sixties dominance. Heisman candidates. Blowout victories. Frenzied game weeks. Fourth down plays with championships on the line. Crying Okies, Crying Tide fans. Smiling Hook'ems and Eyes of Texas pissing off everybody else. We'll have at least one Texas/USC type matchup every year. More likely two or three. Three Nat'l Championships in the next decade. We are fucking due.

Edited by Irish Wrist Watch

On 1/2/2021 at 1:49 PM, Davis Lane said:

I miss Herman so much already.

So dang hot.

herman.jpg

Screen-Shot-2016-09-03-at-4.16.48-PM-128

Somebody sign up that Clark Kent/Herman Munster DPS Trooper mashup.

I bet he'd throw some of our current O-Line members around like a dog with a chew toy.