Eat A Dick, Tom Herman, You Turtling Fucking Retard

IDIOTsavant

On 2/6/2021 at 6:55 AM, nnm said:

Cliff notes?

Went back and listened to it

Interesting to see Daniel Young and John Burt argue that Herman should have been given more time (Young said two more years specifically).

The others pushed back against that statement respectfully.

This would have been a great convo to expand into about an hour, in a much better acoustic environment.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Nope said:

Went back and listened to it

Interesting to see Daniel Young and John Burt argue that Herman should have been given more time (Young said two more years specifically).

The others pushed back against that statement respectfully.

This would have been a great convo to expand into about an hour, in a much better acoustic environment.

I listened to about 15 seconds and hoped that girl isn’t trying to make a profession out of this. 

• Haha 1

247 post on Thread "Thank You Thomas Herman"   😋

Thank you TH for:

Head butting players with your head till it bled in order to motivate them.

Making your players eat burnt toast and runny eggs when they lost something in practice.

Losing to Maryland every year.

Letting us know that you honestly don’t remember when the OU game is. Because your so focused on this game. You really don’t know!

Getting us to believe that the reason we lost to Maryland was because the players “ loved each other so much”.

Telling us before his first game as the UT coach the biggest surprise on the team was the oline. It reminded him of the Natty oline he had at Ohio St.

Teaching us that winning was really really hard.

Checking urine color.

Getting your agent to letting us all know you are a member of Mensa.

Never kicking fgs when you should because if you did you would still he the coach.

Fcking up the “Eyes of Texas” in your presser immediately
after the OU game. Again, saying players can join the team if they wish. Insubordination dosent go over well with AD’s..... unless your Dabo or Saban.

Making us all laugh when you took a sledge hammer before reconstructing the locket room.

Going full Monty on your business in front of LHN prior to game.

Having unbeeeeeievable practices on Sunday after every loss. The best of the year!

Sitting back in your chair and putting your feet on the desk asking a reporter “ how did this place get so bad” before your first game.

Playing so poorly in that first game fans threw debris on the field.

Being honest and telling us in a presser “ I did attend a topless bar in Florida”. Not that I give a crap but in today’s world a pic might have showed up with you and Zach Smith with dollar bills in your mouth.

Blaming your kicker who was backing up your punter for not noticing a wide open Rec on a Fake punt vs Iowa St.

I can go on but I digress....

PS: What happened to kissing your players after your first year?

So what do you say to that TH?

10091544.jpeg?width=600&fit=bounds

On 2/4/2021 at 6:25 PM, The Original CaliHorn said:

Mid 7 at best in my honest opinion. However, she has a nice & possibly artificially augmented rack🤘

Sorry I'm responding late to this, but your post is fucking clownish. You rate the hot, rich, ex-coach's wife a "mid 7 at best" but you're not sure if she has fakies from those photos? You know how I know you probably still live with your parents and have never been with a woman older than 22 or to a strip club? Either experience would suffice to remedy you from the notion that that milf isn't smoke and that those are, indeed, fakies. 

I'm guessing if you had the information at your disposal that she tried to pull the door open on a pressurized private plane cabin at 38,000 feet while high and violently drunk, you'd likely consider that a negative about her as well. Kids these days. Christ.

FWIW---the first full team/current coaching staff dinner is happening right now in the Eastside of the Stadium.  Manager said that Sark was incredibly cordial and came by early to check to make sure setup was socially distant, that everybody would have options to choose from to meet their needs, and he thanked the staff and kitchen for their help and hospitality later that night. 

He also leaked, as I've mentioned before, that Herman was a cunt, his wife was a high maintenance dick, Herman got grossly inappropriate on more than one occasion with female staffers, tried to take alcoholic beverages from the club back to his office, and that the whole feeding guys undercooked food and old cans of beans and all that stuff was complete bullshit.  Herman asked to get that stuff served to the guys but the staff refused for food safety reasons by Herman and the media just ran with the story.  One of a dozen Title IX lawsuits we were almost embroiled in, thanks MENSA~! 

13 hours ago, closetojumping said:

I'm guessing if you had the information at your disposal that she tried to pull the door open on a pressurized private plane cabin at 38,000 feet while high and violently drunk

that's sort of like the blonde joke where the punchline is the pilot telling the stewardess, "I just told her that the first class section of the plane is going to New York and coach is going to LA", but much darker

I don't know what is more amazing - how much of a ridiculous boob Tom Herman is, or how Charlie Strong was somehow less successful.  Like, how is it even possible to be markedly worse than the guy who wants to poison his own team after practice every day?

I think Herman was in over his head, was not as smart as he thought he was, but it seems to me some of his biggest failures were off the field and inter-personal. He wasn’t an idiot however. I could see him developing into a good coach. CS on the other hand - it’s impossible to overstate how incompetent he was.

1 hour ago, Lhorn said:

I think Herman was in over his head, was not as smart as he thought he was, but it seems to me some of his biggest failures were off the field and inter-personal. He wasn’t an idiot however. I could see him developing into a good coach. CS on the other hand - it’s impossible to overstate how incompetent he was.

God, seeing Charlie mentally drowning on TV was such a beating. Dude was definitely in over his head.

ShockedHarmoniousCrownofthornsstarfish.g

• 1 year later...