Sark after dark COACHING STAFF thread

closetohumping

2 minutes ago, bornbama1 said:

As much as I hate to see Bama lose coaches, it has become a yearly thing. The alternative to not losing coaches is having such crappy team/coaches that no one wants them. Thankfully as a Bama fan I have to go back fifteen years to remember that.

That’s what Texas fans have endured for decades.

1 minute ago, bornbama1 said:

As much as I hate to see Bama lose coaches, it has become a yearly thing. The alternative to not losing coaches is having such crappy team/coaches that no one wants them. Thankfully as a Bama fan I have to go back fifteen years to remember that.

oh, trust me. around here we know all about that

dule hill crying GIF

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, bornbama1 said:

Can you remember a year it being as many as this? If Golding comes, I’d imagine Scott is too. That would be Sark, Banks, Flood, Golding, Scott with Burns looking at HC spots.  Plus Milwee and Strong leaving the analyst group (that one probably is a revolving door though) 

1 hour ago, Katfid54 said:

While I'm glad I didn't have to watch a puppy die after opening this thread in the morning, can you fuckers take the "who invented fajitas" bullshit elsewhere?

Seeing your “fuck you” neg on every fajita post was the highlight of my morning man. I must be fucked up from surly for that to have made me laugh so hard. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 1

15 minutes ago, ATXbronco said:

Atlanta made a head coach offer to Arthur Smith.  So if he takes the job, that will get the ball rolling on which assistants will stay or go.

I think a lot of you were hoping for Tosh.

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-falcons-offer-arthur-smith-130712840.html

Didn't the Titans just SUCK on offense last week -- only 13pts at home against the Ravens ??

Arthur Smith seems like a mistake right??

8 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Epps has been working hard, apparently. Maybe Sark told him he doesn't allow pussies who can't beat 5"9 DB'S on the team and it motivated him. 

In for 200.  Epps is a prime example of great measurables but not having the will or desire to be great.  He's a prototype TE in the pros. Jeff Banks will coach the shit out of him or he will hit the portal.

He also reminds me of seeing a guy who is athletic and 7’ tall.  If dude had a hook shot, he would be on a court somewhere getting paid..if Epps can figure it out, our TE room is scary good

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, LTtxfan said:

Didn't the Titans just SUCK on offense last week -- only 13pts at home against the Ravens ??

Yah, a mistake based on that one performance in the playoffs last week. Christ. 

Dude is regarded as one of the better coordinator's in the league, doing a great job with Ryan Tannehill.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Kyle Shanahan was infamous for his gameplan in the Super Bowl, and he's doing fine in Sam Francisco (the injuries aren't his fault)

2 minutes ago, UncleBuck said:

Yah, a mistake based on that one performance in the playoffs last week. Christ. 

Dude is regarded as one of the better coordinator's in the league, doing a great job with Ryan Tannehill.

Yeah, but Derek Henry and a good OL makes play calling pretty easy.  Will be interesting to see how he does in Atlanta --maybe you end up being right.  

5 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Yeah, but Derek Henry and a good OL makes play calling pretty easy.  Will be interesting to see how he does in Atlanta --maybe you end up being right.  

Not just me. A lot of people like him as a HC.

Hell, Vrabel hasn't done a bad job as HC there. AFC Championship game already... his one season as DC in Houston was complete ass.

Edited by UncleBuck
  • Hook 'Em 1

49 minutes ago, BurntOrangeBlooded15 said:

Can you remember a year it being as many as this? If Golding comes, I’d imagine Scott is too. That would be Sark, Banks, Flood, Golding, Scott with Burns looking at HC spots.  Plus Milwee and Strong leaving the analyst group (that one probably is a revolving door though) 

Butch jones too.  Applewhite i think was an analyst as well.

4 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

From Bobby:

Hide contents

Inside Texas has learned that Texas player personnel director Derek Chang has been relieved of his duties as of yesterday.

Chang, a Texas alum, worked with Tom Herman at Ohio State and Houston before returning to Austin. He oversaw several highly rated recruiting classes and was partially responsible for the improved talent-level in Austin during his tenure.

New coach Steve Sarkisian is said to be considering rearranging the entire off-field personnel department for Texas football to more closely resemble that of Alabama

Chang will land on his feet... 

Feels like SARK wants clean slate -- good way to root out any possible future leaks by removing former staff.

• Hook 'Em 3