Sark after dark COACHING STAFF thread

closetohumping

1 minute ago, BurntOrange&White said:

biggest agents = sexton? 

It's boom! holy shit! /overreaction 

He also represents Pruitt who would be a logical replacement for Golding. That means Pruitt is probably a no go this year for Saban and Boom really does want to take the year off. Or Boom is just slow playing..

6 minutes ago, Gene Parmesan said:

I get that, but the post implied some history with Stark and Coleman.  Maybe he interviewed him for an analyst position before we picked him up.

Ya not sure. Just that part about talking to Saban about him. 

Going back over Coleman's playing and coaching history, there was a long break between his playing career ending and his first listed coaching gig, around 12 years. Unless there was an internship in there somewhere that is missing, they haven't coached together or anything. 

Edited by UncleBuck

3 minutes ago, Fud said:
35 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

So Nahlin is saying Sark did not call CR back?

Gerry clearly said that 

Given that he apparently spent a good portion of the weekend calling our recruits, you've got to think that means he's moved on from CR.

3 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

or that he was never considered in the first place because it was all a ruse to get a raise.

Clearly, you're not paying attention.  We obviously offered him $1 million to coach WR, then ghosted him after it seemed like he might accept it.  It makes perfect sense.

4 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Like 20 pages skipped from over the weekend and I definitely don't feel like I missed a goddamn thing. So that's nice.

Less nice is that motherfucking Immamac has pinned posts to the top of every page he likes so now we all have to see a CloseToJumping post every time a page loads. Can't we just cut the bullshit and sticky a pic of Listeater to the top of every fucking page?

I spent entirely too much time trying to visualize someone licking our collective asshole. The imagery is pretty frightening. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Did anyone else report that everyone's favorite Longhorn Foundation employee is now following Karl Scott - DB coach Alabama?

Also - I don't know how active/often Andre Coleman is on twitter - but one of his most recent follows is Dennis Simmons.

Edited by Hiphopopotamos
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

I spent entirely too much time trying to visualize someone licking our collective asshole. The imagery is pretty frightening. 

Perhaps this is too technical a question as the collectivization of our assholes is in the brainstorm phase, but what would the maintenance fees be in the proposed Surly Asshole-Share program and what time of year might I expect to use the Surly Asshole? I know that's two questions but the concept has me quite excited.

• Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Did anyone else report that everyone's favorite Longhorn Foundation employee is now following Karl Scott - DB coach Alabama?

Also - I don't know how active/often Andre Coleman is on twitter - but one of his most recent follows is Dennis Simmons.

If it’s Golding I see Scott coming with him. I’ve heard they have became a pair, I was never all that confident we got Raymond even though I would love that 

and I think Andre stays like analysis while we get either Simmons or Wiggins 

Edited by D3zii

2 minutes ago, D3zii said:

If it’s Golding I see Scott coming with him. I’ve heard they have became a pair, I was never all that confident we got Raymond even though I would love that 

and I think Andre stays like analysis while we get either Simmons or Wiggins 

https://247sports.com/Coach/Karl-Scott-3669/AllTimeRecruits/

• Hook 'Em 4

4 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

So IT is saying Wiggins is likely and already doing work behind the scenes but don't rule out Coleman as WR coach? Hmm ok..

Maybe be they think they can do a WR/TE split?

Outside of Banks and the never ending fictional pursuit of Brewster has there been any discussion of anyone else at TE?

4 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Yes plus he’s from Texas. He’s starting to make more sense everyday, specially if Sark isn’t answering calls from Raymond (idk how true that is)...

Even though I know Saban had his hand in it the most intriguing recruit on there other than the twins is Jesse from Aledo. He was committed to OU for what 2years and seemed like a for sure thing and still flipped him 

If somehow Sark gets all these Bama guys, it’s got to mean Saban is retiring right?

OC,DC,OL,WR and DB coach from a national title team all jump? Potentially even the TE coach? At some point we have to think that is absurd unless they know something else is up...

Edited by Laxtonto
Really... you autocorrect Saban... fuck you iphone
  • Haha 1

Perhaps this is too technical a question as the collectivization of our assholes is in the brainstorm phase, but what would the maintenance fees be in the proposed Surly Asshole-Share program and what time of year might I expect to use the Surly Asshole? I know that's two questions but the concept has me quite excited.

Futureman sock found?

1 minute ago, Laxtonto said:

If somehow Sark gets all these Bama guys, it’s got to mean Savanna is retiring right?

OC,DC,OL,WR and DB coach from a national title team all jump? Potentially even the TE coach? At some point we have to think that is absurd unless they know something else is up...

On the surface it's absurd and that's why I refuse to believe it.  I mean Sark and Flood are being promoted to HC and OC so okay.  Even with the Saban retiring conspiracy then you have to reconcile why Sark left in the first place, since we built him up as the HCIW there.

11 minutes ago, Gene Parmesan said:

On the surface it's absurd and that's why I refuse to believe it.  I mean Sark and Flood are being promoted to HC and OC so okay.  Even with the Saban retiring conspiracy then you have to reconcile why Sark left in the first place, since we built him up as the HCIW there.

Well if he won a title there they'd be like "So what?". If he wins a title here we'll be like

spacer.png

Edited by Bevo14