Sark after dark COACHING STAFF thread

closetohumping

5 minutes ago, CowtownHorn said:

Ok I’m going to need to see some more consistency in background, suit, and tie colors. Also, pose positions are all wonky. This is not our standard. Time to do a re-shoot.

A23F6AC9-100A-49EC-9B49-CAC711A86C2D.jpeg

B2D8A003-B0BB-42E4-821D-070C01A7CB66.jpeg

C743A57D-1725-4FB9-A2A2-18831A99B9E2.jpeg

I imagine they'll take standardized pictures at some point in the future. Sark's and Becton's at least I know are from their previous gigs. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CowtownHorn said:

Ok I’m going to need to see some more consistency in background, suit, and tie colors. Also, pose positions are all wonky. This is not our standard. Time to do a re-shoot.

I'd assume that incoming staff usually gets their headshots all done at the same time and place, but maybe things were wonky this year and they were asked to go get them done separately? Idk it looks like shit though.

3 minutes ago, touchthemonolith said:

I'd assume that incoming staff usually gets their headshots all done at the same time and place, but maybe things were wonky this year and they were asked to go get them done separately? Idk it looks like shit though.

The whole staff is quarantining for covid, remember

• Hook 'Em 2

19 minutes ago, CowtownHorn said:

They just photoshopped burnt orange into their previous staff pics. I'm sure there will be a uniform photoshoot soon.

Steve Sarkisian - Football Coach - University of Alabama AthleticsFlood, KyleOle Miss Football Adds to Coaching StaffPete Kwiatkowski - Football Coach - University of Washington AthleticsTorre Becton - Football Coach - University of California Golden Bears  Athletics

• Hook 'Em 2

7 hours ago, HateYouAndMyself said:

I envy the lucky mother fuckers who went to bed before the Mike Stoops news broke and wake up / check the internet after its already been refuted. They will never know the emotional scars us survivors of the ~10 hour 'Mike Stoops LB coach' tenure will carry for the rest of our lives. 

I’m one of those. I had no idea until my son texted me to get my reaction to the meltdown last night. I told him we had already moved on from considering Mike Stoops.

I wish I had been here for the show. Best free entertainment out there. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vertigo said:

Shots fired at Mensa

Makes it apparent that it’s one of the things CDC reiterated to Sarkisian in the hiring process. Same with Sark’s repetition of “authentic.” And both were huge sources of consternation with the fanbase with Herman.

Glad someone listened. Hope the Stoops furor resonated equally. 

I have a milestone birthday this year, and had a cardio stress test this morning at 8.  Last thing I did last night was check Surly to see if we had a new coach. About the worst f*%king thing i could have done last night. Yeah, I want some butts!

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, CHIEF said:

What? Pete Kwaitkowski is our DC, and a quite good one, I might add.

CHIEF

Thanks, I just have never seen that confirmed anywhere. Yet, since I live in Poland, I bet I am among the few that can actually pronounce his name correctly.  You guys make this fun.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, ausjala said:

Thanks, I just have never seen that confirmed anywhere. Yet, since I live in Poland, I bet I am among the few that can actually pronounce his name correctly.  You guys make this fun.

Watch out for those pesky Russians. Or Germans. Either way.

3 hours ago, D_Goose said:

I'm personally struggling to be at the excitement level towards Sark right now that I was before last night. 

It feels like I had a banging, stacked, badass chick I just started going out with and then I found out she was texting one of her exes last night and now I have to walk around with her at my Aunt's bday party or something and knowing she's a sneaking little skank whore in my head but faking I'm still just as stoked about her as I was because that's what all my family thinks.

Good god we are such a damaged group.  Hopefully Sark will help us find our collective sacks.  Get your shit together people.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, stork642 said:

Good god we are such a damaged group.  Hopefully Sark will help us find our collective sacks.  Get your shit together people.  

Exactly; people need to realize that no one of importance was in the administration during the last two hires.  New President, new Athletic Director etc.  Until they fuck it up we should give them the benefit of the doubt.  

1 minute ago, SDG said:

Exactly; people need to realize that no one of importance was in the administration during the last two hires.  New President, new Athletic Director etc.  Until they fuck it up we should give them the benefit of the doubt.  

This is Surly. Bitch early, bitch loud, bitch late.  And no one gets the benefit of the doubt

• Hook 'Em 2