USMNT 2021

Napoleon

On 9/21/2021 at 11:11 AM, Captain Ron said:

I will put 2 rounds of beers up on this bet. If Morris is healthy, no way he doesn't get a call up. Despite our depth, it is still our thinnest position. He will make a gameday roster. In the right situation, he will get a cap.

On 9/21/2021 at 12:47 PM, Napoleon said:

He will absolutely get a late game cap whether it is “the right situation” or not.

Gregg will want to see him in live action to then determine whether he is ready for a start. 

There is ZERO chance that Gregg moves on from a healthy Jordan Morris.

NIL! NEIN! NADA! NONE!

Shit, we didn't even make it out of 2021 before this happened. Got the start today too. I know this is a friendly, but he's out there.

3 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Pepi, it ain't gonna get any easier than that, bro.

I would have scored there, because even though I am right-footed, I instinctually would have gone with my left foot at that point. 

My goodness his transfer value continues to slip with each flub. 😒

• Haha 1

On 12/19/2021 at 12:30 PM, shnsajax said:

Not a bad day.

He is physically enormous compared to other players on the field. I don’t care what his listed height is compared to their listed heights, he always looks like the tallest guy on the field and he seems to understand how to play. It is odd that he isn’t getting more time with the national team. 

1 minute ago, Napoleon said:

He is physically enormous compared to other players on the field. I don’t care what his listed height is compared to their listed heights, he always looks like the tallest guy on the field and he seems to understand how to play. It is odd that he isn’t getting more time with the national team. 

I noticed this too. He seems taller than his listed height. Maybe because shorter players in general try and bump their heights up. Pulisic was claiming he's 5'10" the other day. 

6 hours ago, Napoleon said:

He needs to move to England or Germany, maybe even Italy (fuck them). He's played well against ManU and Atalanta in the Champions League, but how much stock is gained playing in Switzerland? 

4 hours ago, The Dog said:

Hopefully he goes to Bayern and one two things happen:

1) The krauts teach him how to play defense.

2) The krauts accept that he isn’t a defender and develop him as a full time speedy winger in the Arjen Robben mold of Dutch wingers playing in Oktoberfestland.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Drool 1

Davies and Dest has got to be one of the quickest FB pairings on any team out there, if it happens. And they naturally play opposite of each other. They also naturally suck at the whole defense side of being a FB but Bayern grow world class CBs like weeds so this all probably works perfect for them.

I'm kind of excited to see this happen.

• Hook 'Em 3