USMNT 2021

Napoleon

16 minutes ago, ztejas said:

No - it's at 9:30 because Honduras is apparently in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. I thought it was to the East of the central US if anything but guess I need to sharpen up on my geography. 

Honduras is basically due south of New Orleans. Costa Rica is even further east, more like directly  below the Florida panhandle. I never realized any of this until watching a flight map flying Costa Rica to Houston and being so confused that the plane had a NW track for 3 hours. Then it gets really weird in Panama. When you transit the Panama Canal from the Atlantic to the Pacific you are traveling southeast. Central America be crazy. I guess I didn’t pay much attention in world geography and just equated the Pacific Ocean with California and west.

1 minute ago, justhookit said:

Honduras is basically due south of New Orleans. Costa Rica is even further east, more like directly  below the Florida panhandle. I never realized any of this until watching a flight map flying Costa Rica to Houston and being so confused that the plane had a NW track for 3 hours. Then it gets really weird in Panama. When you transit the Panama Canal from the Atlantic to the Pacific you are traveling southeast. Central America be crazy. I guess I didn’t pay much attention in world geography and just equated the Pacific Ocean with California and west.

I have a good idea where most stuff in the Americas is. I was just kidding because the start time is so late. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Pulisic is going to have to do literally everything apparently. 

1 minute ago, Bottlecap said:

Wow this is BAD. we're playing wo a midfield and Pepinis basically playing a false 9 so hes out of position when we have a rare attack. FUCK GERGGGG

Yeah but at least we're hiding our best midfielder as a right wingback!

2 minutes ago, Bottlecap said:

Wow this is BAD. we're playing wo a midfield and Pepinis basically playing a false 9 so hes out of position when we have a rare attack. FUCK GERGGGG

Yep these fucking ties we have had are due to the players overcoming his bullshit. Fuck that mfer