995ers..I am on to your shit...

RGBIII

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Question: Is IT the only 995 that has a completely retarded QB debate that the staff keeps trying to push?

If Casey plays against Baylor like he did Saturday, I expect they won’t be the only place you see that. One of the many reasons I am hoping he lights the Bears up. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Duane Moore said:

If Casey plays against Baylor like he did Saturday, I expect they won’t be the only place you see that. One of the many reasons I am hoping he lights the Bears up. 

Yeah if Casey repeats the worst game he's ever had that is completely unlike any other game he has played. Bunch of fucking idiots around here. 

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, immamac said:

Yeah if Casey repeats the worst game he's ever had that is completely unlike any other game he has played. Bunch of fucking idiots around here. 

Oklahoma State also has an elite pass defense.  That said, Baylor's pass D (28th in adjusted pass efficiency and top-50 in the adjusted yards numbers) is better than the other teams Casey has started against and Iowa State's is the best we play other this season other than OSU.  Not cakewalk defenses the next two game.s  

5 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

How can we expect to win at 11:00 am? We need to play at night. Sark after Dark much? That will be 9.95. 

All the rest of our games will prolly be at 11am which is the Big12 being predictably petty.

It'd be fun if we got to rip up the GoR contract for punitive actions like that!  Lulz.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Schulz2.0 said:

Oklahoma State was literally daring us to beat them over the top. 

Yeah on this video, Ian Boyd talks about how okie lite safeties were extremely close to the line of scrimmage in the 2nd half...  

Texas Football Xs and Os: Diagnosing the Problems and Finding Solutions

7 hours ago, immamac said:

Casey also played pretty poorly against TCU. 2nd half of OU was generally rough outside of the comeback drive.

It does surprise and frustrate me that we didn’t take more deep shots when the only one we tried connected and Casey had hit a bunch of them the week before. I know the line didn’t give him a lot of time, but you’d think there were at least a couple of times he could have gotten them off. 

Bowlsby is  a fucking clown.  after the QB roughing BS I have no doubt that bowlsby is putting the finger on the refs.  How I would love to fucking backdoor into the champ game just to give a big fuck you to that shithead.

We absolutely need to be gone next year.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 10/24/2021 at 10:41 PM, dcar00 said:

Bowlsby is  a fucking clown.  after the QB roughing BS I have no doubt that bowlsby is putting the finger on the refs.  How I would love to fucking backdoor into the champ game just to give a big fuck you to that shithead.

We absolutely need to be gone next year.

Emphasis: last sentence.