Joint Session of Congress to Count Electoral Votes and Declare Election Results: 1/6/21

Mrs Whiggins

fox has 3 R congressmen on:

- bad day disgrace

- election integrity

- election integrity

- election integrity

- 75 million voters think their doesn't count and did not count and were undone

- more votes than there are voters in many states

- questions unresolved

- double standards from the left on violent protests

- double standards are clear on new york kenosha portland

i'm lost - it's a whole other reality

17 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Loeffler voted no.

Her speech sounded like someone stole her puppy. I guess losing an election and having the terrorists you riled up try to murder you and your colleagues is a lot for one day. Maybe now the farmer girl understands the phrase, chickens coming home to roost.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Stilicho said:

It's not that he can't read the room.  He wants to be the heir apparent.  He wants Trump's army of dickbags as his own.  This is the motherfucker that everyone needs to keep an eye on.

I was referring to his current role.  Hawley, Cruz, and Cotton amongst others are going to have a ridiculous dildo fight in the 2024 primary.

16 minutes ago, Grandioso said:

The religiousity of QAnon really is striking. The language is totally apocalyptic: "The storm" "great awakening" the judgment of the wicked, etc. 

Sounds like the Russian social engineers had a good plan when they made it up and fed it to the most gullible idoits in the country.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

fox has 3 R congressmen on:

- bad day disgrace

- election integrity

- election integrity

- election integrity

- 75 million voters think their doesn't count and did not count and were undone

- more votes than there are voters in many states

- questions unresolved

- double standards from the left on violent protests

- double standards are clear on new york kenosha portland

i'm lost - it's a whole other reality

This country will never be fixed until there is a way to shut down the propaganda networks like Fox News, OAN, etc...  The people in this country are too dumb to have “news” shows like this because they believe the lies.

mccarthy on fox separating legitimate concerns from what happened today:

"mob today bad"

"dems have questioned voter integrity with every republican elected evar"

fox head: "dem hypocrisy unbelievable"

fox head: "how were they allowed to get in the capitol post 9/11 - we knew antifa was in there"

it's just a completely different reality

9 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

This country will never be fixed until there is a way to shut down the propaganda networks like Fox News, OAN, etc...  The people in this country are too dumb to have “news” shows like this because they believe the lies.

reinstitute the fairness doctrine?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

fox girl what can you say to americans who feel the election wasn't fair and they are demoralized:

mccarthy: "believe in the rule of law, need to solve this election integrity issue, 1993 voter rolls cleanup, for all your viewers can you disagree with someone and respect their opinion"

fox girl: "should you urge the president to attend joe's innauguration"

mccarthy: "anything you can do to show the country uniting would be a positive experience"

fox girl: "americans expect dotard to attend"

woman killed ashley babitt san diego ex-air force

2 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

In case you guys haven’t figured out what we are dealing with, look at the number of Rs voting Yea. There will be no 25th, no resignation. These people will enable him until the end. 

Yes and no. If trump ultimately loses his Twitter and Facebook permanently, only his hardcore supporters will seek him out on parler. I don’t think trump will have anywhere near the power he had with primaries that he did while in office. And remember even he supported losers in primaries over the past 4 years.

2 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Yes and no. If trump ultimately loses his Twitter and Facebook permanently, only his hardcore supporters will seek him out on parler. I don’t think trump will have anywhere near the power he had with primaries that he did while in office. And remember even he supported losers in primaries over the past 4 years.

I meant the next 14 days. 

1 minute ago, TXSG8R said:

House Rs are most susceptible to Trump’s wrath, plus there are a lot of newer members that hitched up and got to ride in Air Force one and shit because of it. They aren’t leaving the trough until it’s empty. 

The House is more conservative bc of gerrymandering. MTG or Boebert couldn’t win a senate seat, but they can easily win an R+15 house seat 

• immamac locked and unpinned this topic