Lauren Boobert - Tits and a Gun

MoJames

So disappointed in my district for electing this newly GED carrying, met her husband when he exposed himself, shitty bar owning, pandering imbecile. I guess the good part is the humor that will come forward the more she tries to put herself in the spotlight.

• Hook 'Em 1

Most of those are pretty minor infractions, let's be honest.  But the volume is damn impressive.  

She also looks like she has a nice ass and I'm guessing a woman with a rap sheet that long has to have sent risque photos in the past.  

Colorado's 3rd is a big damn district - 29 counties over 52,000 square miles.

Spoiler

lossless-page1-400px-Colorado_US_Congres

Her opponent, Ms. Bush (70 y.o.), lost on the guns issue. It's a little like going to Alaska and telling them are in favor of a gun control. 

Note who she tags in the tweet - Beto:

Edited by washparkhorn

11 minutes ago, Post Oak said:

I can't wait for her to come at the queen and miss then AOC scalps her.

Fox News was promoting her hardcore this morning.  Here's the difference between The Squad and the Anti-Squad:

The Squad wants everyone to have healthcare, income, a healthy environment and equal justice under the law.

The Anti-Squad wants to carry their little guns around DC because they are gigantic pussies.  They have no platform, no ideas and no values. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, MoJames said:

So disappointed in my district for electing this newly GED carrying, met her husband when he exposed himself...

Tits and a gun, Tits and a gun

We like the girls with the tits and a gun.

giphy.gif

I'm actually offended, but not surprised she would describe DC that way.  Especially since she's gonna live on Capitol Hill, which is one of the nicest neighborhoods in the city.  I'm pretty sure that alley she walks through is just off East Capitol, meaning those are garages to a bunch of multi-million dollar homes.

Edited by Bateshorn

19 hours ago, MoJames said:

So disappointed in my district for electing this newly GED carrying, met her husband when he exposed himself, shitty bar owning, pandering imbecile. I guess the good part is the humor that will come forward the more she tries to put herself in the spotlight.

I guess Mackenzie Kelly can make it to Congress.

18 hours ago, UpperWestside said:

That ad was about what I expected. She will be in Congress for a couple or three turns and decide she grifted enough to head back home. This is the congressional equivalent of letting Adam Gase or Rich Kotite coach your football team.

That's how it use to be. We have allowed stupid a seat at the table. We have allowed caricatures to thrive because we don't call them out. She will be a leader in the party soon. Republicans have figured out how to avoid a lot of criticism. They are putting more women and also men with military experience. Neither group having any qualifications and usually with questionable backgrounds. And if you criticize their backgrounds, then you hate women or the military.

Hell, they even put up a kid that had disabilities who said that he wanted to be in the military and got him a seat. With certain areas digging in and becoming even more partisan, Rs will only need to run a bag of shit and add a flag and heels and they will win.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

That's how it use to be. We have allowed stupid a seat at the table. We have allowed caricatures to thrive because we don't call them out. She will be a leader in the party soon. Republicans have figured out how to avoid a lot of criticism. They are putting more women and also men with military experience. Neither group having any qualifications and usually with questionable backgrounds. And if you criticize their backgrounds, then you hate women or the military.

Hell, they even put up a kid that had disabilities who said that he wanted to be in the military and got him a seat. With certain areas digging in and becoming even more partisan, Rs will only need to run a bag of shit and add a flag and heels and they will win.

One of my biggest pet peeves is if all these both siders keep screaming everyone in Congress is a corrupt kooky criminal....

That's who will run.  It's been a decades long campaign to turn Congress into a caricature to make them palatable to the average voter.

"Hey, since you think everyone in Congress is corrupt, stupid and an attention whore, just vote for me then" 

One of my biggest pet peeves is if all these both siders keep screaming everyone in Congress is a corrupt kooky criminal....
That's who will run.  It's been a decades long campaign to turn Congress into a caricature to make them palatable to the average voter.
"Hey, since you think everyone in Congress is corrupt, stupid and an attention whore, just vote for me then" 

Sounds kinda like victim blaming.

On 1/4/2021 at 5:51 PM, aggie08 said:

Open carry laws are the stupidest fucking thing. "I want to put everyone immediately on edge for absolutely no fucking reason as soon as I walk in!" I'm sure I'll get negged for that opinion on a Texas message board, but I don't give a shit.

If you want to conceal carry, go for it. Though why you would feel the need to in a Congress building with dozens of officers far more trained than your dumb ass is beyond me. Oh wait, I know why: "Vote for me dumb rednecks; I'm your wet dream!"

This post, uhhhhh, did not age well.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

• MoJames changed the title to Lauren Boobert - Tits and a Gun