Lauren Boobert - Tits and a Gun

MoJames

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

Lauren GunTits has to be pissed she's getting lapped by Marjorie QAnon-Greene.

I was honestly just thinking the exact name thing. Sugar tits has to be legitimately pissed off right now. She was poised and ready to be the 2nd Amendment/Freedom/Patriot/Flag Loving/Media Bad/America, Fuck Yeah poster girl for at least a few weeks of news cycles before she got out-crazied.

1 minute ago, aggie08 said:

I was honestly just thinking the exact name thing. Sugar tits has to be legitimately pissed off right now. She was poised and ready to be the 2nd Amendment/Freedom/Patriot/Flag Loving/Media Bad/America, Fuck Yeah poster girl for at least a few weeks of news cycles before she got out-crazied.

She'll find a way to amp it up.  Oh ye of little faith.

"Chabert as Boebert."   It's funny when you say it out loud with the correct pronunciation.  It's creepy when your wife finds it in your brazzers search history.  

29 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Y’all really will just stick your dicks anywhere and then when then inevitable crazy comes home to roost you’ll be all “Bitches Be Crazy”, huh?

Men are dumb.

I like your style. Never complain about women being crazy if you are willing to jump right in with someone who obviously needs to visit a psychiatric ward to get some help for what ills her.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Y’all really will just stick your dicks anywhere and then when then inevitable crazy comes home to roost you’ll be all “Bitches Be Crazy”, huh?

Men are dumb.

Is there an insult in here anywhere?

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

47 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Men are dumb.

thanks and it would be an 'angry dolphin' for all of surly !

• Like 1

Men are dumb.

I would hard pass with this lady in any scenario. I will, however, almost always buy a a nice dinner for a smart gal with a bit of booty, even if it's clearly ill advised.

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

Men are dumb.

if i was dumb i'd give her my name and address.  i'm giving her putt's name and taking her to a holiday inn express.  "i'm in town on business"

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

Mother Nature has a twisted sense of humor.  To propagate the human race, she made sure that most of the genetical outliers were in men since we don't carry the seed to produce more life.  The majority of the criminally insane, the psychotic, the sociopathic, the schizophrenic, the bipolar, the delusional, the addicted, the paranoid, the clinically depressed, the autistic, the disassociated, the manically depressed, and the homicidal------are male.  Even when potential female mating partners find these traits unattractive, there are plenty of other males in the breeding pool with which to proliferate the species.  

But when God does make a crazy bitch, holy shit---does he go big.  Lauren Boebert is a prime example.  And for the survival or our species, I would.  

39 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

FIFY

On the contrary.  An incel would be easily taken in by the crazy nookie because, duh.  Someone more experienced easily recognizes land mines.  Then again, the dumb stick kicks in and common sense goes out the window.  

This ol gal is hot but obviously crazy.  She's the type that ends up drunkenly throwing her heels at your bedroom window at 3 a.m.

11 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

This ol gal is hot but obviously crazy.  She's the type that ends up drunkenly throwing her heels at your bedroom window at 3 a.m.

In my poor days (i.e., college) I went to South Padre with my girlfriend for spring break.  Of course, 6 of her friends also stayed in our room.  It was sub-optimal in some ways.  Even the pizza guy didn't score.  Anyway, one of the other gals, who was of course insane but insanely hot, got in a fight with her boyfriend at a bar.  Said boyfriend played football for Cougar High.  He got completely shitfaced and came by our room at about 3AM, screaming and pounding on our door.  His girlfriend opened the door, reached up, pulled out his false front 2 teeth (he had lost his teeth playing football) and threw them in the bushes.  It was really, really hard not to laugh.  (Survival instinct kicked in.)

• MoJames changed the title to Lauren Boobert - Tits and a Gun