Lauren Boobert - Tits and a Gun

MoJames

39 minutes ago, Satchel said:

Watch Boebert match wits with the Stanford educated HHS Secretary:

Would it be illegal for them to just say they will not participate in any of those silly lines of questions that are only being asked so that she can try and get a soundbite? 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Kel Varnsen said:

The saddest part is that her constituents think she's kicking ass as well.

I'm not holding my breath, but really hoping the recent redistricting in CO is enough to get her the fuck out of office.  To say she's an embarrassment to my state is an incredible understatement.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

I would say she is the stupidest person in Congress right now, but there is a long line of them on the GQP side that are fighting for that honor. Including the woman who said Trump captured Osama Bin Ladin at the recent Trump rally. Where these idiots get their questioning ideas is beyond me. 

1 hour ago, Brandywine said:

I would say she is the stupidest person in Congress right now, but there is a long line of them on the GQP side that are fighting for that honor. Including the woman who said Trump captured Osama Bin Ladin at the recent Trump rally. Where these idiots get their questioning ideas is beyond me. 

I think she’s the same one who said she preferred Putin’s brand of Christianity over Biden’s. I don’t think there’s a lot inside or outside of her cabeza. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Bullneck said:

Now this is what I call a catfight.  Rip her hair out, you bitch!

This is the only reason I check this thread... I am waiting for a video of them pulling each other's clothes off and shit like that... I don't care about the politics, I'm here for the white wimmenz catfighting...  

Let's Go, Boebert!

edit: ebonics.

Edited by Snacks
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

“The reporting comes as Boebert and Greene have often been lumped together as vocal Trump supporters who represent the right-wing faction of the party. The two regularly advocate for the same issues, and notably heckled President Joe Biden together during his State of the Union address. Yet the heckling took place only a day after their argument, Politico reported.”

You know once one started telling shit the other had to yell louder and crazier shit, it wasn’t planned, it was just two dumbasses trying to out dumbass each other after getting into it the previous day. It’s like two obnoxious baseball team moms going at it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 4/29/2022 at 2:16 PM, Snacks said:

This is the only reason I check this thread... I am waiting for a video of them pulling each other's clothes off and shit like that... I don't care about the politics, I'm here for the white wimmenz catfighting...  

Let's Go, Boebert!

edit: ebonics.

When I was in junior high school the best fights were always those between black girls. They got after it and there was always exposed boobage which is very important for junior high school boys. 

• Like 1

How the fuck do you guys keep electing Ted Cruz. Even our senators in Oklahoma aren't that absurd. The new ones will be, but currently they are just run of the mill milquetoast freedom hating jackasses who are smart enough to stay away from the lunatics running their asylum. 

• Hook 'Em 1