Lauren Boobert - Tits and a Gun

MoJames

25 minutes ago, 'stache said:

How the fuck do you guys keep electing Ted Cruz. Even our senators in Oklahoma aren't that absurd. The new ones will be, but currently they are just run of the mill milquetoast freedom hating jackasses who are smart enough to stay away from the lunatics running their asylum. 

Because it's damn near impossible to kick out a R incumbent in Texas with all those advantages. It took a miracle for Beto to get close. Paxton is literally a criminal and he's going to win walking away without a bead of sweat. If yalls senators had ambitions to be President or something more than Senator, they'd probably find new ways to be jackasses as well

• Hook 'Em 2

56 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Because it's damn near impossible to kick out a R incumbent in Texas with all those advantages. It took a miracle for Beto to get close. Paxton is literally a criminal and he's going to win walking away without a bead of sweat. If yalls senators had ambitions to be President or something more than Senator, they'd probably find new ways to be jackasses as well

Jim Inhofe has been Weekend and Bernied for at least a few years now, his only ambition is that nobody find out that he's dead.

Edited by 'stache
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

Jim Inhofe has been Weekend and Bernied for at least a few years now, his only ambition is that nobody find out that he's dead.

been in one political office or another since 1967!

Shorter answer, We are more fucked up and regressive than Oklahoma and Mississippi with better Geography.

Texas Texas yee Haw
  • Rage+1 1

I'm sure hundreds of boxes of these books will be purchased by special interests and never opened. It's old school graft.

Newt Gingrich knocked out Jim Wright for doing it (it was a common practice). Of course, immediately the story came out the Newt had his wife author the books and collect the graft. 

Seems almost quaint now.

On 5/4/2022 at 9:08 PM, Gil Bang said:

On 5/4/2022 at 9:18 PM, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

this bitch is wearing wigs as bad as Joni Ernst

Those are extensions,  not a wig. Not even good extensions

Am I a bad person if I want to shove some more muck down her gullet?

Nope. I was at the Pueblo Chemical Depot last fall for work and she and her “posse” showed up for a tour. Even after being told that everyone in our entire group was from out of state or out of the country, she spent the next fifteen minutes giving us what is undoubtedly the same canned speech she repeats multiple times a day. Im not gonna go as far as to say I couldn’t work up a chubby for her, but she was that fucking annoying. And I had never heard or seen of her in my life.

So in short, stuffing her gullet would serve multiple purposes, all of which would satisfy you greatly. Shoot your shot playa

https://www.businessinsider.com/lauren-boebert-pnext-on-madison-cawthorn-foes-hit-list-2022-5

The group that posted a viral sexually explicit video of a nude Rep. Madison Cawthorn with another man in bed is now focusing on Colorado Rep. Lauren Boebert for its next takedown, Insider has learned.

"I think we're gonna go after Lauren Boebert in Colorado in a similar way," David B. Wheeler, cofounder of the American Muckrakers PAC, told Insider. "I think we're gonna engage in that race pretty quickly."

While Wheeler is a Democrat, his co-founder is unaffiliated, and the group counts some Republicans among its advisors. 

Wheeler said he's received "interesting information" about the Republican firebrand, whose primary against GOP state Sen. Don Coram is on June 28. The information is "certainly not as salacious as some of the Cawthorn stuff." It deals, instead, with financial matters, he said, declining to disclose more details.

a boebert facefucking video would be better, but if you got the goods, spill it already.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

Calm your tits. Nobody said anything about voting for tits mcgee. I’m just saying she’s far from a slumpbuster

Please point out where I mentioned voting.

Sorry y’all have standards so low you’d fuck a crazy illiterate insurrectionist ditchpig with a GED and gun fetish.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 4
  • Drool 2

5 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Please point out where I mentioned voting.

Sorry y’all have standards so low you’d fuck a crazy illiterate insurrectionist ditchpig with a GED and gun fetish.

You kiddin? I’d fuck a snake if somebody would hold it’s head.  Hell, I’d fuck a woodpile looking for a snake. And I ain’t even from Alabama 

• Haha 6