Lauren Boobert - Tits and a Gun

MoJames

The campaign-funds-for-her-personal-use story won’t lead to criminal charges. She will claim it’s an accounting error. Decimal was off by one or something. And someone else will take the blame for it, but she will simultaneously blame that person but say the responsibility is with her. Then the campaign will pay all fines. A gofundme page will reimburse the campaign instead of her. The grift continues on the rubes.

it could hurt her in the primary this month. House primaries are tough to predict will little to no polling. She is facing a real politician. 

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

Domestic terrorcunt.

They never really understood how awful that joke made them look.

"We are godly people, we just joke about praying for the death of the U.S. President because he is a Ni.. I mean African Muslim Atheist Communist."

Was she the kind of Sugar Baby that got paid up front like the ones Matt Gaetz paid on Venmo or was she the kind that was happy with a dinner at the Cheesecake Factory?

Is this what she was doing instead of going to High School?  How old was she at the time? (In the zone or too old for Gaetz?)

Maybe she used the money to pay her way through her GED.

Edited by TexasEd

30 minutes ago, TexasEd said:

Was she the kind of Sugar Baby that got paid up front like the ones Matt Gaetz paid on Venmo or was she the kind that was happy with a dinner at the Cheesecake Factory?

i wonder what cruz's wife thinks about the $175k donation.....    hmmmmm........   there are experts on other sections of this board but i would surmise that's a SHITLOAD of meets whatever the price

3 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

i wonder what cruz's wife thinks about the $175k donation.....    hmmmmm........   there are experts on other sections of this board but i would surmise that's a SHITLOAD of meets whatever the price

That's a lot of books that Cruz's campaign had to buy from itself!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

$175K to not have to fuck vulvarine herself? She probably signed the check. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

Not to ignore the hooker allegations - lol I can’t believe that’s a real sentence I have to type - but…..

Y’all. I don’t believe in God but I’m beginning to believe we are in a simulation orchestrated by Andy Kaufman and Hunter S. Thompson and George Carlin and Bill Hicks.
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Not to ignore the hooker allegations - lol I can’t believe that’s a real sentence I have to type - but…..

Y’all. I don’t believe in God but I’m beginning to believe we are in a simulation orchestrated by Andy Kaufman and Hunter S. Thompson and George Carlin and Bill Hicks.

For 2000 years it’s been “Jesus died for our sins.”  We are forgiven because of his sacrifice. 

but here she is saying it shouldn’t have happened?

also, on those text messages- I hope that the guy that typed “kniving little bitch” meant conniving little bitch. It’s so funny that way. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

I cant determine who's fucking this country up more. Gun nuts or Jesus freaks. goddamn insanity.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

As a recovering Christian, I still have brief bursts of faith.

What pisses me off about her little nervous mic drops in front of congregations, moreso than her bad delivery of amateur "jokes", is the fact that not one person in those sanctuaries has the balls to stand up and say "uh, Jesus didn't fight his crucifixion".  I mean, he turned himself in.  What do we hear after the AR-15 comment?  Giggles.

If that doesn't tell you the true faith of the people in that building, nothing will.

Was Jesus’ crucifixion part of god’s plan?  If not, how is that possible?  If so, how could you change it and why would you want to?

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

Thompson, Carlin, and Hicks would be putting out their best material if they were still alive.

Or blowing their brains out over how fucking stupid things have gotten.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1