Lauren Boobert - Tits and a Gun

MoJames

Actually, cut her some slack. She’s so abjectly stupid, she’s come around to an accurate position.
The constitution doesn’t guarantee shit. It’s a piece of parchment signed with fancy pens. What guarantees our rights, and our republic, is the will of those who COULD destroy it NOT to destroy it. Once one of our two major parties decided to opt out of the rule of law, including their Senate and SCOTUS and violent insurrectionists working on the orders of the POTUS, it was over. When enough of the country simply decides “might makes right, that’s the only law,” then it’s over.
She’s right. The Constitution is over. She’s just too dumb to realize she’s one of its murderers.

• Hook 'Em 1

https://www.thedailybeast.com/is-it-last-call-for-lauren-boeberts-gun-restaurant

From the article:

She didn’t explain exactly why her business was being kicked out. A person familiar with the arrangement said the property manager felt he had a “moral” imperative to close the business, and had planned to lease the space to another restaurant.

Fuck her and her pervert husband.

Edited by PenelopeWitherspoon
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Fuck You 1

40 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/is-it-last-call-for-lauren-boeberts-gun-restaurant

From the article:

Fuck her and her pervert husband.

I'm out of free reads there, but I'll go ahead and guess she'll proclaim she's being targeted by the radical left, she'll fundraise off of her persecution, and all the while not giving a fuck because she's making more than she ever has off her congressional salary, and that's before you count the theft and grift from her campaign. This is a big win for her. 

• Hook 'Em 2

16 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I'm out of free reads there, but I'll go ahead and guess she'll proclaim she's being targeted by the radical left, she'll fundraise off of her persecution, and all the while not giving a fuck because she's making more than she ever has off her congressional salary, and that's before you count the theft and grift from her campaign. This is a big win for her. 

All correct.  The grift is and will be 10,000X more profitable than her shitty restaurant.

"Church and State Junk" makes perfect sense. It's obvious from her life choice she doesn't really believe in the principles of Christianity, at least not as set forth by Jesus. And by listening to her talk, she clearly isn't a fan of any kind of government whatsoever. So...yeah. 

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

"Church and State Junk" makes perfect sense. It's obvious from her life choice she doesn't really believe in the principles of Christianity, at least not as set forth by Jesus. And by listening to her talk, she clearly isn't a fan of any kind of government whatsoever. So...yeah. 

She clearly doesn't believe in the Constitution.

And if she doesn't believe in the Constitutional separation of Church and State, then maybe that whole arm bears thing means nothing to her as well.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

“Church and state junk”

it's not even in the constitution, it is just in "some stupid letter."

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Quakers?  I know it wasn’t baptists that came over from Europe. 

Quakers keep their mouths firmly shut while worshipping together, and were vocal in the town halls about the evil of slavery. More likely she’s talking out of her ass.

Edited by Willfully Horn
Edit

5 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

And yet she’s spent so much time on her knees “praying”...

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MoJames said:

Wife and I have put in our ballots for Don Coram today.

FiveThirtyEight doesn't give him much of a shot, but I'll be watching that one. Looks like you guys have another interesting race for the GQP Secretary of State primary where one of the candidates, Peters, is fucking nutcase. Here's their blurb on that case:

The other statewide race on our radar is the Republican primary for secretary of state, which involves Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters, former Jefferson County Clerk Pam Anderson and nonprofit leader Mike O’Donnell. (The eventual winner will face Democratic Secretary of State Jena Griswold in November.) This office oversees state elections, and it looks like Republicans might nominate Peters, a candidate who has not only promoted debunked conspiracy theories about the 2022 election, but whom state courts removed from managing the elections in her home county because of breaches in election security, which also resulted in 10 indictments against her. In other words, she cannot do the job at home that she now wants to do for all of Colorado.

Yet Peters could very well win the GOP nomination. We don’t have any polling, but she advanced out of the pre-primary convention with 61 percent to O’Donnell’s 39 percent (Anderson qualified via petition). Peters has also outraised her opponents, bringing in $175,000 compared with $112,000 for Anderson and $55,000 for O’Donnell. It may also help that she has two opponents potentially splitting the anti-Peters vote. For her part, Anderson accepts the 2020 election result and has promised to bring greater professionalism to the office, while O’Donnell won’t say whether the 2020 result was legitimate and wants to undo some of Colorado’s recent expansion of voting access.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/21-republican-primaries-and-a-special-election-to-watch-on-june-28/

13 minutes ago, Paul Wesley said:

It wasn't until I got old enough to travel around the country a bit that I realized that every state had their own version of white trash rednecks.  

Having family from Arkansas, including a Razorback Mom, who are just normal people, I have always found it a glass-house situation that we give them so much "hillbilly" shit.

I also used to hold west Texas rubes in generally higher regard than east Texas rubes.  But then I went to a bbq/party that my cousin held for the employees of his Wichita Falls-based drilling company.  Yikes.

Edited by TwiceHorn

16 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Gotdam, she won Pueblo County?

Biden won that county (not by much).  

Not trying to be Pollyannaish here, but realize it's only the GQP primary.

A grand total of about 12-13,000 votes will have been cast in this election in Pueblo County, which is roughly the size of Ector County (Odessa, TX), which it certainly feels like passing through there -- only with a view of the mountains in the background.

At the same time, GQP voters really like the Boebs. Right now, she's got roughly 76% support of Republicans in Pueblo.

I’d walk in with the Big Iron on my hip, and challenge the entire staff to a high noon standoff in the street out front. Once my challenge was answered by the manager, and we were twenty paces apart, I’d say, “See that little red dot on your chest”?

• Drool 1